Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh-Tera Hone Laga Hun(AT 7)caps pg125,126,128 (Page 108)

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Hahah  ri8 at is lucky !!

Hope MY name suggestion for AT gets selected i  like the one Lets fall in love again 

Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malika

dats awsm prati...in 2 years u rly got a big numberWink I just love this pink color...wish I ud have it!But I still have a few hundred posts before I turn red.Pink to bahut door haiLOL

you will soon  befome rockerz yaar.. yeah pink bhi miljayega.. thodi si spamming ki jarurat hai.. LOL. now i wanted to stunner.. i want that viloet color most... meri najar uspar hi hai kabse.. aur dazzler maine sabse jyada enjoy kiya th.. i was upset jab mai rockerz bani to.. muje dazzler bahot pasand tha.. i love that color yaar.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MalikaitsRitzi

QuagMyred IF-Rockerz
QuagMyred
QuagMyred

Originally posted by DonIsback

Originally posted by funky_junkie

Wow! Prati aur AT 8 ka naamkaran saath saath ho raha hai...Thats greatLOL

Pratz the don ye kaise rahega... most suited... Evil SmileROFL

ya mera naam at ke sath ho raha hai.. at kinti lucky hai na.. khud don apna naam uske sath rakh rahi hai.. Cool

Somehow I still like khusi's typo...Partz the don...!!!
And not the AT, I think we are really lucky to have you on the forumLOL

Edited by funky_junkie - 24 July 2012 at 6:16am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Don_theEvilitsRitzi

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Originally posted by DonIsback

Originally posted by ritzi12

Wow  mujhe lagta nahin i will reach IF sizzlerz  !!!
Neways  IF dazzler ban jaungi jald hi !!! but i loved goldie a lot 

ab muje stunner banna hai.. 25000 post hojaye to mai stunner... ban javungi.. LOL

I knoww...stunnerz has even more luvly color..*purple*..I envy the purple onesDisapproveLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SiriuslySujal

QuagMyred IF-Rockerz
QuagMyred
QuagMyred

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged

Hahah  ri8 at is lucky !!

Hope MY name suggestion for AT gets selected i  like the one Lets fall in love again 

I second thatBig smile

itsRitzi

SiriuslySujal IF-Dazzler
SiriuslySujal
SiriuslySujal

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SiriuslySujal

Originally posted by Malika

Guys I changed my username to my original name dats from pricessyahsika to malika.
Was thinking abt doing it since months and finally did it today.
So dont mistake me for someone else okieLOL

Wow, that's going to be odd to get used to! Was so used to seeing you as princessyashika! xD Anyway, glad you have changed your name to something you're more comfortable with Big smile I think I was something else before I changed it to SiriuslySujal... but that was so many years ago that I don't remember Shocked Ah well! I've been SiriuslySujal for ages now, so never mind LOL Took me 7 years to become a Goldie! Height of inactivity LOL

7yrs BAAPRE ShockedShocked It took me  one an half month to become goldie LOL

Yep... look at my join date LOL I've hardly posted over the years. Somehow never really got into the atmosphere of a forum on IF before this one! Always felt like I was crashing the party of the regulars of that forum, somehow... like they were already too close and I wouldn't be able to really enter the fold... if that makes sense. Actually in my first forum, Kahiin To Hoga, I kept trying to defend Gurpreet, the second actor who played Sujal, so I was like in a minority because everyone else was Rajeev Khandelwaal-obsessed and constantly bashing bechara Guru, and I would get all Angry on them, so I think everyone there hated me LOL And I said some stupid things on that forum too... like I was way too into the serial emotionally... so one time I really bashed the character of Kashish, the heroine, and people got annoyed... ah well, I was young and stupid LOL Still not one of my proudest moments! I also never really had that whole, "Hayeee, so magical Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed" feeling about any serial couple back in the day... I was extremely unromantic LOL So could never really get into those discussions and the ATs and stuff. With MJHT, I considered joining the forum, but only ended up posting occasionally... was mostly a silent reader otherwise. I considered posting here several times over the years, but always thought that other people were sooo articulate and that I was somehow too weird to be able to write stuff that would be appreciated LOL But then recently I was like, "Eh, what the heck, I'm allowed to have an opinion even if it's not that well-expressed and people don't agree with it, and these people seem like they'll be nice and good fun!" So I went ahead and started posting on here... and now I am stuck LOL And y'all are stuck with me and my poetry and fanfiction LOL

Don_theEvil

SiriuslySujal IF-Dazzler
SiriuslySujal
SiriuslySujal

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
I'm tired of the Goldie colour already LOL Mujhe jaldi se Dazzler banna hai LOL

Don_theEvil

monamie111 IF-Rockerz
monamie111
monamie111