AnSh-Tera Hone Laga Hun(AT 7)caps pg125,126,128 - Page 114

Posted: 11 years ago
Mona: Yes, these pics prove that he is a Casanova...πŸ˜†
πŸ˜›

but he is so cute..😍
kuch prove nahi hota.. uske mooh se lal tapak thodi na rahi hai jo casanova prove ho.😲.casanova to ek se jyada ladki se realtion rakhta hai.. hamara bhoduram to sirf anandi ke piche hai.. πŸ€£
The Grt Don: Shiv has charmed all women...DS, Gehna, the girls at school, other women, the cows of jaitsar, anandi, you and all the women in this forum. He is a ladies man. πŸ˜ˆ

Even the women who say he is a casanova is completely smitten by him.. me too 😍
Originally posted by DonIsback

.nahi jab usne dusre pic mai smile ki wo smile ka meaning tha... kitni pyari ladki hai..par pata nahi kya ktya karti rehti hai

aur last ka.. ho finally she like me and praise me too.. wow lucky day.. 

LOL...but mujhe to second pic me laga ki bo soch raha he...are wah! meri innocent look se pat gayi yeah ladki to!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†...and may be he is thinking..wah shiv tune kar dikhaya...πŸ˜†

Edited by monamie111 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by monamie111

LOL...but mujhe to second pic me laga ki bo soch raha he...are wah! meri innocent look se pat gayi yeah ladki to!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†...and may be he is thinking..wah shiv tune kar dikhaya...πŸ˜†

Great going mona...πŸ‘
Originally posted by cosmogirl77

The Grt Don: Shiv has charmed all women...DS, Gehna, the girls at school, other women, the cows of jaitsar, anandi, you and all the women in this forum. He is a ladies man. πŸ˜ˆ

Even the women who say he is a casanova is completely smitten by him.. me too 😍

first thaks for respect... accha huva tum don ko pehchan gayi.. now he is not casanova.. agar aurte us se impress hoti hai to usmai iski galti nahi hai.. manufacturer product hi aisa bana hai... to features to honge na... 🀣isliye log impress hote hai.. ab log tata namak kharidkar kehte hai desh ka namak ..ato usmai tata namak ki kya galti hai.. πŸ€£
Originally posted by monamie111

oye nahi tha wo look... wo to bechra... haila ye kaise badal gayi wala tha.. he is thinking man mai.. πŸ˜†
and plus court doesnt believe in that picture when intention is not cleared...
picture is secondary evidence as per india law panel court.. so even after that they dont consider it as evidence because it can be edited and program too.. and when is not supporting his cananova nature.. because he is all alone in that picture smiling himself.. may be he remember some joke ..or anything its not prove that he is thinking about anandi.. defense is rest..