Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nya_ansari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Shiv is too bechara Ritika... How he become Casanova???
yesterday it was Anandi, who was playing with him at all... and he was treating like a little lamb... did you see his puppy faces...hahahahaha Anandi make him total bechara yesterday but yes she gave him such nice color's kurta that suits his color tone alot and that is why he was looking like he only came to kill women...🀣
prassy.kavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
totally drenched in ansh world. great episode after a lot of kachara episodes.
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Noureen_Ansari

Shiv is too bechara Ritika... How he become Casanova???

yesterday it was Anandi, who was playing with him at all... and he was treating like a little lamb... did you see his puppy faces...hahahahaha Anandi make him total bechara yesterday but yes she gave him such nice color's kurta that suits his color tone alot and that is why he was looking like he only came to kill women...🀣

arre Finally i saw the Epi πŸ˜³

Yeh anjana and sanju mujhe mislead kar diye😑  actually aisa kuch nahin hain and i retain my stand As shive the bechara bhola Shiv 

Look kaise eyes down kar chehra banaya tha wen Anandi told him from stairs arre app abhi bhi yahan hain chaliye  mehman ko koi aise treat nahin karta he is her frnd now officially!!

And Anandi ki haasi while saying thak u at end in front of all!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

aww Shiv looked so cute in kurta button toh band nahin kiye par yeh style hain aaj kal ka πŸ˜†

Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Kaun mislead kiya tumhe? Anjana & Sanjana? πŸ˜†
She was soo grateful as he saved all the cows and he took advantage of it. Sit in the hall and wait for pakoras na, what is the intention of coming to the kitchen and helping? Sab natak hain... Kisi tarah mein patana chatha hain...😈

btw of all dreams that I could have got last night, I dreamed of cows
itsRitzi thumbnail

Originally posted by: cosmogirl77

Kaun mislead kiya tumhe? Anjana & Sanjana? πŸ˜†
She was soo grateful as he saved all the cows and he took advantage of it. Sit in the hall and wait for pakoras na, what is the intention of coming to the kitchen and helping? Sab natak hain... Kisi tarah mein patana chatha hain...😈

btw of all dreams that I could have got last night, I dreamed of cows

aare cows mere dream mein bahut phele aa chuke yesterday ni8 i dreamed anandi  was picked up by Shiv and he was taking her smwhere god knws where and baarish ho raha tha !!πŸ˜†

Ya u two ppl mislead me and raha sawaal kitchen mein aana ka they r frnds nw so he was giving a helping hand !!  45 sec halwa jo chalaya even anandi appreciated πŸ˜† anandi flirting aur taang khichai kar raahi thi Bhole Shiv ke saath bechaara samjha bhi nahin πŸ€£
nya_ansari thumbnail
  And I dreamed about Shiv
When I woke up I tried hard to sleep again and to be continued but no...

Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Kudos to all of you who dreamed about Shiv or Anandi or both... I dreamt that cows were drowning and I had to help them and I don't know swimming... πŸ˜² Kaha hai Collector saab? Sirf Anandi ko madat karenge kya?
nya_ansari thumbnail
Sanajana... Shiv looks damn good yesterday and I know button kiun nhn kia us nay kurta... His chest is so full he can't button the kurta... Imagine Bhairoon and Shiv's chest...πŸ˜› He was just helping Bhairoon He didn't destroy his kurta but destroy all my night☺️
itsRitzi thumbnail
L:olz   Sanju do u knw wat i dreamt of cows

I saw anandi ko cow  bhaga ke le gaaya and shiv was  running after after it to save anandi just like the horse scene which i saw for first time tat day πŸ€£
nya_ansari thumbnail

Originally posted by: cosmogirl77

Kudos to all of you who dreamed about Shiv or Anandi or both... I dreamt that cows were drowning and I had to help them and I don't know swimming... πŸ˜² Kaha hai Collector saab? Sirf Anandi ko madat karenge kya?

Sanjana it was hard to resistπŸ˜‰ He came without any permissionπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Yaar Anandi ki help ka tou woh contract sign kar k aya hay πŸ˜ƒ hamain tou dream main bhi mushkil say ghas dalta hayπŸ˜›