Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
yeap...hosakta tha..but it will take ages...anandi to realize this.,...
so this marriage...ek baar saadi hogayee then they will spend more time without any roktokπŸ˜†...!

and they have to stick to the arranged marriage theme too...so this khichdi!
seems tasty khichdi though...baas it wud have been better if they bhago wont die!

@ayushi

bhago will die soon...it seems..AnSh r in white dress

chalo guys...bye!
Edited by khusi_* - 11 years ago
AyushiBudhia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khusi_*

@ayushi

bhago will die soon...it seems..AnSh r in white dress

chalo guys...bye!

haaaye i love him in white...πŸ˜†
KwitKatts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ha yaar I dint want Bhago to die😭...vese bi that chal serial would end na?? Then why cant she continue in BV

Bye Khushi😊
Edited by katts - 11 years ago
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khusi_*

i know..i too want anandi's yes with her own will!
but shiv is the person who has all the qulaities which anandi needs in her hubby!its not that anandi will get married toa person who is not compartible or doesnt love her or not worthy for her!!
family likes him too...
all things r favorable as arranged marriage...baas anandi's fear...i wish someone wud have told her 2nd chance is not that scary...like sugna..she is too happy with shyam and asha with abhisek...there should have some convo with them..but sadly cvs didnt show that!

i am not too happy with this type of YES of anandi..but i dont hate it either!

khushi u r right...but me too wanted anandi to go for it without any pressure of the family...with her own will only..

here if bhago will ask her that this is my last wish..then she has to do it as this is her mother's last wish! doesn't matter what she wants or what she feels.....she will again value other's decision over her own wish..i didn't want this...

i wanted anandi to take the decision...anandi to start feeling something for shiv πŸ€”...i m not saying that she will start loving shiv immediately..but at least she should consider shiv as her fren!? she should realize it that she actually trusts shiv...she should find out the significance of her dream, where she saw shiv's face...that shiv can be her fren for life!!..she should realize that shiv is always there with her...she should find out the reason for it too..the most important thing why he wants to marry her!!...yes she should find out it before marriage that shiv does not sympathized her but he actually loves her! 

if she will realize all these and then if she will fulfil bhago's last wish then i have no problem with it..😳...but i want this to start from anandi's side too..don know what CVs will show us...lets see...but i trust the CVs...hope they will show us something good only...which will be the best for our AnSh! πŸ˜³...& sry for the long post.. πŸ˜›
Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: katts

Ha yaar I dint want Bhago to die😭...vese bi that chal serial would end na?? Then why cant she continue in BV

Kya tum Chhal serial ka dushamn ho?...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: monamie111

23rd July 2012 - Part 1/2

i m so happy to see AnSh today that i have taken random caps πŸ˜›

more r coming..

He is saying that he needs to go but actually looks like he is please let me stay
KwitKatts thumbnail

Originally posted by: cosmogirl77

Kya tum Chhal serial ka dushamn ho?...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

No dear not dushman...I'm just one of the "kabootars" that left watching itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
KwitKatts thumbnail

Sorry, I meant Chhal- Sheh aur Maat😊...Bhairavi[Bhago] is producing it...
KwitKatts thumbnail
I cant remember who had written the wonderful summary of CSAMπŸ€” in our AT...
But talking in that terms, I started watching it when -  the herione became a bhoot and the villian became the hero And stopped watching when -the good woman became a vampπŸ˜† Ah yes i watched the popping of the sister tooπŸ˜†...hardly 2 weeks and I quit watching itπŸ˜†
KwitKatts thumbnail
Mona: Yes me too want Anandi to atleast like him before marriage!!😳😳