Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
bye.. mai bhi chalti hu... 
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khusi_*

thats the new ray of hopes...single anandi...tiny brightness in the darkness for anandi...thats what they wanted to show in that monatage i thinkπŸ˜†

Ah, that's an interesting interpretation! I think they should have used diyas instead, though. Anandi smiling amidst a bunch of pretty diyas 😳 More desi, and also more appropriate to Anandi, somehow... I just really didn't like the Chinese lanterns πŸ˜†
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Nooo, sab chale gaye... kyun kyun kyun 😭 πŸ˜†

Hi Suchi! *waves* We were talking about the 1000 epi montage... the one with Anandi standing with a bunch of Chinese lanterns / hot air balloon-type things in the background. I was just saying I really didn't like those lantern thingies πŸ˜†
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SiriuslySujal

Nooo, sab chale gaye... kyun kyun kyun 😭 πŸ˜†

Hi Suchi! *waves* We were talking about the 1000 epi montage... the one with Anandi standing with a bunch of Chinese lanterns / hot air balloon-type things in the background. I was just saying I really didn't like those lantern thingies πŸ˜†

haha kyun kyun style eehhπŸ˜†
SiriuslySujal thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritzi12

haha kyun kyun style eehhπŸ˜†

Is forum ka asar hai yaar πŸ˜†
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
waves back ! 

==

Yeah ... Anandi's shadi is on the cards :) 

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Guys wots on SBS??

Suchi did they show abt the shaadi??
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
no nothing. They just showed in the SBB (link has been posted by nipun) that Anandi and shiv were wearing white. Seems like Shiv was also there at the funeral of BHago.

So She has taken the last promise and has died :(

Anandi must have agreed
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Oww okk..I somehow knew this was cmng..I wonder how will anandi react to this news.Dunno why but i have vibes that she will get this news not from the family but directly from lal singh.The bomb will fall on her direct bcoz lal singh will tell her that her mom's gonna die and she will run to bilariya.And probably shiv will be along. Edited by princessyashika - 11 years ago
SiriuslySujal thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessyashika

Oww okk..I somehow knew this was cmng..I wonder how will anandi react to this news.Dunno why but i have vibes that she will get this news not from the family but directly from lal singh.The bomb will fall on her direct bcoz lal singh will tell her that her mom's gonna die and she will run to bilariya.And probably shiv will be along.

Nah, I'm pretty sure the family will be the ones to tell her. And yeah, Shiv will definitely tag along to be Anandi's support system 😊 Whether she likes it or not!