AnSh-Tera Hone Laga Hun(AT 7)caps pg125,126,128 - Page 43

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ritzi12

hello prati sou sou u make super awesome vm !!!

maine abhi tak dekha nahi hai..ghar jakar  dekhungi.. office mai nahi dekh sakti na... drool karne ka chance bhi nahi milega.. 
ya will try to do but it will take time coz i want it to be better  !!!
Originally posted by DonIsback

tune mera ss padha hai kya.. ye third os hai jo maine likha hai.. mere do os bhi hai..at ke first page par link hai... aur ss ki link bhi wahi hai... 

thanks yaar you like it.. you know mai romance likhu to ajib lagta hai... mer pkyek mai jo friends hai unhe yakin hi nahi hota.. wo kehte hai mai os ss mai mardhad hi likhungi... πŸ˜†

I read the New Start and absolutely loved it 😳 and trust me I didn't even felt for a sec that tumhe romance likhna ajeeb lagta hain.. the story had perfect flow yaar πŸ‘ so I am expecting more romantic stories from u 😳 ek aad maardhad stories bhi chalega but the thing is it should be Anandi dishum dishuming Jagat & Gauri πŸ˜† will read the other stories soon & comment 😳

maine abhi tak dekha nahi hai..ghar jakar  dekhungi.. office mai nahi dekh sakti na... drool karne ka chance bhi nahi milega.. 

Awww 😳 waise I am missing Ansh yaar 😭 hopefully will get some news in sbs or any other show.. mann ko thoda sukoon milega *sigh*
Originally posted by ritzi12

ya will try to do but it will take time coz i want it to be better  !!!

Sure ya take ur time πŸ€— but I want a Long update 😳 with some more spikes and romance πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
Originally posted by GoldenDew

I read the New Start and absolutely loved it 😳 and trust me I didn't even felt for a sec that tumhe romance likhna ajeeb lagta hain.. the story had perfect flow yaar πŸ‘ so I am expecting more romantic stories from u 😳 ek aad maardhad stories bhi chalega but the thing is it should be Anandi dishum dishuming Jagat & Gauri πŸ˜† will read the other stories soon & comment 😳

i was so scare to thinking about my image after i done with new start.. i asked meera my besty.. is this made my image bad.. she said no.. you need to write one maardhad scene then you image will be ok..don ki.. πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜³.. thank you yaar.. i never thought i will good in to write in romance.. that too mushy mushy things... πŸ˜†

i was so scare to thinking about my image after i done with new start.. i asked meera my besty.. is this made my image bad.. she said no.. you need to write one maardhad scene then you image will be ok..don ki.. πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜³.. thank you yaar.. i never thought i will good in to write in romance.. that too mushy mushy things... πŸ˜†

Prati yaar tum bhi na πŸ˜† total Don hi ho tum.. par fikar not yaar u are as good in romance as u r in writing dishum dishum scenes πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ek aur romantic story hojaye mere liye.. I'll be waiting 😍
missing ansh very much.. πŸ˜­
@prati...Will have to read When i get the chance yaar.

@goldendew did you make VM? WIll have to see that aswell

I missed this weeks episide not much ANSH huh?

missing ansh very much.. πŸ˜­

😭 Ab main kya kahoon Prati.. mujhe toh yaad bhi nahin hain when was the last time we got to see Ansh😭 It feels like ages πŸ₯Ί