Balika Vadhu

AnSh-Tera Hone Laga Hun(AT 7)caps pg125,126,128 - Page 19

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
@SOU  MB is for madhubala !! and nw seeing ur VM again reminded me of SHIV nw i really becoming restless for him  the song suits a lot to anandi i never heard this version of song !!  uff am nw in gum ka dariya  Shivji kahan ho !!😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: DonIsback

milind prachi na... ? ..i thought i am right... well even i never thought i will like some one else other then abhiya..but abhiya is still my no. one.. 

Yup u r right yaar I am talking about Milind Prachi 😆 Ansh are just too good together I am really happy that CV's chose Sid for this role he's just perfect for the role & Anandi 😛 Sidyusha have great chemistry 😳
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
hello shazia me ritika also ritzi !!
oh dis VM is making me sadder!!  SHIV looked so cute wen anandi did his champi !!
tv_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DonIsback

hi shazia.. i am prati..

Hi prati.. M new to forum..started seeing with shiv entry...missing shivji lyk nythg.. 😆
Tabela scn dekhme ko milega or they ll edit.

😭
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: GoldenDew

Yup u r right yaar I am talking about Milind Prachi 😆 Ansh are just too good together I am really happy that CV's chose Sid for this role he's just perfect for the role & Anandi 😛 Sidyusha have great chemistry 😳

yeah that's true.. they look so perfect.. even cant think about other option.. cv's made best choice..😳
Don_theEvil thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tv_princess

Hi prati.. M new to forum..started seeing with shiv entry...missing shivji lyk nythg.. 😆
Tabela scn dekhme ko milega or they ll edit.

😭

i think milega.. flashback mai hi sahi dikha denge.. shoot kiya hai bhai edit nahi karnewale... unka itna time jo gaya hai uspar... 
This content was originally posted by: ritzi12

@SOU  MB is for madhubala !! and nw seeing ur VM again reminded me of SHIV nw i really becoming restless for him  the song suits a lot to anandi i never heard this version of song !!  uff am nw in gum ka dariya  Shivji kahan ho !!😭

Awww Ritzi 🤗 The moment I heard this version of Raabta I knew it was meant for Ansh 😍 it just suits them perfectly.. I wish today they'll show tiny glimpse of Ansh or Shiv.. waise looks like Pratyusha ke bahane Sid is enjoying a small break 😆 remember on SBS he was asking her to "bheeg jaona" so that they can pack up early 😆 his wish has been granted..
tv_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ritzi12

hello shazia me ritika also ritzi !!

oh dis VM is making me sadder!! SHIV looked so cute wen anandi did his champi !!

Hi ritzi... 😊 yaah shiv's expression was killer when anandi doing champi.. Kya expression deta hai...his realisation of being in luv vd anandi.. 😍
Don_theEvil thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tv_princess

Hi ritzi... 😊 yaah shiv's expression was killer when anandi doing champi.. Kya expression deta hai...his realisation of being in luv vd anandi.. 😍

\
yeah that was awesome.. his face is like mirror at the time.. jo dil mai hai wo chehre pai jhalak raha tha.. so cute yaar.. 😳
I know he was super cute in that scene 😳 he was literally in lalaland while she was busy doing first aid 😆