India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

CV's make Kushi's character more consistent

kaadal Goldie
kaadal
kaadal

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Makers of IPK team can you please maintain a bit consistency in Kushi's character. I don't want to keep complaining but portrayal of her character is really getting a bit upsetting. Why do you always make her a Yo-Yo or is it Kushi kumari gupta, the scapegoat in IPKKND ?

Either she is so intelligent or she becomes a dumbo
Either she wants to be respected or doesn't care the least about being disrespected
Either she cares about everyone or only selected people get her care
Either she is angry with ASR or ready to forgive him
Either let her learn her lessons or completely make her look like a fool

My take on CV's discussing Kushi's character is like this:

scapegoating cartoons, scapegoating cartoon, scapegoating picture, scapegoating pictures, scapegoating image, scapegoating images, scapegoating illustration, scapegoating illustrations

CV's we love Kushi and would really like to see her more consistent in her behaviour..we love her being jovial but at the same time we don't like her always being made a fool. If she is not angry with ASR and sad for everyone how can she see him sad when he is trying his best ? If she is not ready to forgive him let her be angry with him and then continue the track of ASR wooing her.Why can't you all make her call spade a spade and move on ? I may be wrong but the lack of consistency in her behavior and her taunting someone she loves so much is really
looking weird.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

reimaswat.gpieryrose

reima Senior Member
reima
reima

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Exactly; she is shown as being unable to comprehend Arnav, but she is shown as comprehending her sister's problems- good on Payal to scold her. She was shown as sensible and perceptive when Arnav was kidnapped and suddenly she is shown as having lost her abilities, her wisdom - she is shown childish. I know she is going through her own trauma after Arnav told her that she is the root cause and Arnav has never been kind to her, but with her sensible nature and her abilities to see beyond the surface she should be able to gauge. I do agree that she is rightfully angry with Arnav for not wishing her a simple wish, but knowing the baggage Arnav carries from his past, she should be more understanding- things will not change overnight.

Edited by reima - 19 July 2012 at 4:27am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top