Posted: 11 years ago
Free To Use Avis

MN :D

Edited by UrshP - 11 years ago
AWSOME WORK EVERYBODY πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by -krazyriya-

@Sonu : awww..firstly just give me a tight hug...πŸ€— u r such a sweetheart jaan..❀️.i love you lots n lots..seriously ❀️!  no yaar..i'm scared in real...no jokes in that.... but u guys encourage me so much..n that pleases me alot..😳i'm touched by ur extremely sweet words ! haha..ppl getting mad on my creations.πŸ˜†..that wl be the day my dream wl come true  but i'm still to learn alot n make something good...abhi toh its very weak...

but still...you have always liked n commented for my creations..😳..thank youuu so much for ur immense support n love yaar..πŸ€—..it boosts up my confidence...means a lot to me ! keep showering ur love on me like this always...πŸ€—

happy to know u like this one too...thank youu so much ! πŸ˜ƒ

hugs back πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
awww sweetheart be or jaan be  hoo Whoo πŸ˜†πŸ˜³i Love you too lots <3 ❀️❀️ awww dear you dont need to scared you very good ..,your first attempt  show how good you are..πŸ˜ƒso no  need to fear πŸ˜³well ya sometime ur creations & especial your vms  take us in Kunal world
& this is diffly madness πŸ˜†honey PPL learning every time in every step so its good to learn this learn diffly take you another amazing levelπŸ˜›dont worries our support  love always with you ...:DπŸ˜ƒ
@Varshu awesome siggies yar :D

@honey Ursh no need to comment i already tell you how awesome ur creations :D

Loved loved kunal icons & MN avis damn cuteee :D
Nice work everyone... thanks for making such a wonderful creations.
Keep making more friends.
Thank youuu so much everyone for liking my creations...😳.means alot...!
@sonu : agree with you ! where are all the awesomessst creation makers of this gallery.πŸ˜•.πŸ˜’.? really wanna see some nbt stuff... please!
@ Varshu i think when  show start  then all awesome creations maker back to work :)

but srsly missing amazing creations :( & no new FB pic of kunal :((((
why he not updating his pics :(((((πŸ˜”
awesome creations by eveyone ..waiting for NBT2..can't wait to see my MM.. 😳 ...can't wait to see this CG alive once again..
for the vry first time me posting my creations here πŸ˜ƒ ..i often use to make ...but never dare to post them here..u ppl make such awesome creations 😳 ...that i get nervous to post mine.. but as these days NBT CG is in rest mode..am posting mine jus to keep it running...
i know these r simply crap...the only ting gud abt my creations is kunaksha...thanks in advance 4 bearing it. 😳 ...

@mini4monu nice especial this one your text style in kunal siggies was very good me liking this MM siggy  alott ::))

hey keep trying then you diffly getting better & better :DπŸ˜ƒ Edited by sonu-monu - 11 years ago