Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-krazyriya- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@sonu : haha..sizzling work...😆 yaar kaha..i make so pathetic creations that i rofl myself on them...n then i'm scared to post them here...

but u guys r so sweet that no matter how much worst is my siggy..😆..u guys still appreciate my efforts...awww i simply love you all...🤗❤️
-krazyriya- thumbnail
^^but since u asked for one..so I'm posting...😳

-Varsha...!
Edited by -krazyriya- - 11 years ago
sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -krazyriya-

@sonu : haha..sizzling work...😆 yaar kaha..i make so pathetic creations that i rofl myself on them...n then i'm scared to post them here...

but u guys r so sweet that no matter how much worst is my siggy..😆..u guys still appreciate my efforts...awww i simply love you all...🤗❤️

oh i know apnay kam ki kon tareef karta hai 😆😛am sure you know how awesome your work is  you just lie to me you scared otherwise you enjoy to posting sizzling creations to make PPL mad on theme ...& you know you totally  deserve appreciates we Love you more then your work coz after all ur work come out of ur hard work na 😳❤️❤️❤️❤️
sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Varsha babe i told you ,you an amazing creation maker ;d😳😳

again rocked with such a beautiful siggy of MM  loving d coloring & text fab siggy style its pretty cuteee  :DDD

😳😳
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Payal15

Meghan VM

Song :: The Lumineers - Ho Hey (Jon D Acoustic Cover )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEjRyTgbJA8&feature=youtu.be

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEjRyTgbJA8&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

This is so FREAKING out of the world !  
Stunning, beautiful and SO SO serene .. simply heartwarming !  
MASTERPIECE ! ⭐️ Payal, you HAVE to make more I tell ya ! 😳
-krazyriya- thumbnail
@Sonu : awww..firstly just give me a tight hug...🤗 u r such a sweetheart jaan..❤️.i love you lots n lots..seriously ❤️!  no yaar..i'm scared in real...no jokes in that.... but u guys encourage me so much..n that pleases me alot..😳i'm touched by ur extremely sweet words ! haha..ppl getting mad on my creations.😆..that wl be the day my dream wl come true  but i'm still to learn alot n make something good...abhi toh its very weak...

but still...you have always liked n commented for my creations..😳..thank youuu so much for ur immense support n love yaar..🤗..it boosts up my confidence...means a lot to me ! keep showering ur love on me like this always...🤗

happy to know u like this one too...thank youu so much ! 😃
-Ursh- thumbnail

Varshuu yaay! loving this your getting better so much every time you upload :D❤️

Have you been using Pixlr.com ?
-Ursh- thumbnail
Free To Use! Don't post Creations on FB

-krazyriya- thumbnail
@ursh : awww thank youuu so much dear...😃 glad u liked them ! ur comment means a lot to me yaar....love youu...🤗  urmm..no I use photoshop only...😳 dont know wats pixlr.com...😕 u use it kya ?

btw...awesomee..stunning creations yaar...esp. the siggies..they r so beautiful...

-krazyriya- thumbnail
Meghan 😳 (3 versions) :