_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Fatima, awesome MN avi...using it Okay, can you make MM avis from the umbrella scene from Wednesday episode and another MM avi from Thursday episode when they knew that they are close to win after meeting with R...
-krazyriya- thumbnail

If I'm not wrong... this is the siggy made by SAHER...(Saher_90)..... n its an old siggy which she made few months ago...! So why you posting it again... i'm confused...๐Ÿ˜•
-krazyriya- thumbnail
@sameela : woww...such a gorgeous...amazinggg...lovely MM siggy dear...! loved the colouring n style... too fab ! wl be saving n using the siggy ! <3 i'm not able to see the avis though :(

@fatima : oh goshh jaan... that MN avi is just too adorable...awesomee... marvelous yaar..! loved it... gonna use for sure...! <3

love ya...๐Ÿค—
Varsha โค๏ธ

Ohmyjerryworld thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

Fatima, awesome MN avi...using it Okay, can you make MM avis from the umbrella scene from Wednesday episode and another MM avi from Thursday episode when they knew that they are close to win after meeting with R...

Thank u soomuch 4 using it  ๐Ÿค— plz  if u have time also visit my shop and leave ur comments in My shop and there is No Pm list bcoz i am too lazzy to send pmz ๐Ÿ˜†about My Updtes so thats why i decide  No pm list 
Oh ok sure will make it soon That Umbrella scene avi 
ok i will make it ๐Ÿ˜‰

Ohmyjerryworld thumbnail
Originally posted by: -krazyriya-

If I'm not wrong... this is the siggy made by SAHER...(Saher_90)..... n its an old siggy which she made few months ago...! So why you posting it again... i'm confused...๐Ÿ˜•

oh varsha maine to dekha hi nahi yeh saher ki creation hai Thanks 4 notice it yes same question in My Mind why she post it   
Missing   saher creation Now ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Ohmyjerryworld thumbnail
Originally posted by: -krazyriya-

@sameela : woww...such a gorgeous...amazinggg...lovely MM siggy dear...! loved the colouring n style... too fab ! wl be saving n using the siggy ! <3 i'm not able to see the avis though :(

@fatima : oh goshh jaan... that MN avi is just too adorable...awesomee... marvelous yaar..! loved it... gonna use for sure...! <3

love ya...๐Ÿค—
Varsha โค๏ธ

Thank u soomuch Varsha๐Ÿค— i am so Glad u like it Jan ๐Ÿ˜‰
jan i also post My shop link if u have time plz visit๐Ÿ˜ณ and leave ur coments in My shop 
and yar i decide no pm list ๐Ÿ˜ณ
No pm list decide kerne se pehle i ask saher also usne bhi kaha  han yar pm kerna baht boring kam lagta hai so tu update kero daily ๐Ÿ˜†

Thats why i decide no   pm List in My shop 
Kaise laga mera idea ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hey did u like karan wahiโค๏ธ 

Edited by Mylosthopes - 11 years ago
JumanaLoveKunal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
https://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/989/989321gyey13hzit.gif

Hello guys! Please Join

Its the first Creation Contest for NBTain, or maybe last also
Creation contest is ending on September 17th, 2012, So go now & Join it..๐Ÿ˜ณ
!!Have fun!!
~Jumana~
https://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/989/989321gyey13hzit.gif
Ohmyjerryworld thumbnail
hi bidzie๐Ÿ˜› u requested Umbrella scene Avi 

here is it hope u like it ๐Ÿ˜ณ

-krazyriya- thumbnail
@fatima : aww you're most welcome jaan...! what..? u have a shop too... yaar i didnt knew about it...! will defo visit n comment there soon too...! n btw.. awesomee... beautiful...so amazinggg MM rain avis jaan...loved them..superb work <3

@saher : oh my goshhh jaana... tu yaha ! i just saw last post here is yours... n i was like yayyy... kya sachme saher ne kuch banaya hoga...lol yaar waise toh i'm just too too upset..n n broken for words now.. :(((.. but teri siggies dekh ke got a smile...! thank youuu soo much for making them yaar..*hugs*..! MN one is just super awesomy blossomy...too cuteee...using right away...i really dont know main inn dono ke bina kaise rahungi :(( the text is so beautiful on both... MM one is such a gorgeous ! <3 fab work by you yaar...!

love ya both...๐Ÿค—
Varsha..โค๏ธ

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Saher, thank you for coming back in these last days of our show :(( Awesome stuff once again and hope to see more from you from now on ;) You can't say no and make me dukhi more ๐Ÿ˜†

Fatima, superb avis.. Thanks a lot :))