India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

state of the FANDOM!!!!!

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Unbelievable!!!!! Ppl in this forum, the very true and ardent fans of IPKKND can behave like this, is this truly us doing all these mess, or some outsiders are here doing all these? Anyway, very pathetic condition. When Barun was absent, all the bashing was against him, now Daljeet. Why would we bash them personally? Only the characters are to be criticized. Very bad. I am ready to hear whatever u say for this post, but I am sure none of the loyal fans would feel good with this state of the forum. It is better to stay away from this for some time. Ppl who are doing or pretending to the fans of IPKKND by doing such things are ruining the show. At most, we can criticize the show or a particular story line, but how can give them directions to do that, to do this etc. How could one feel that Barun and Sanaya are not leads, if any one feels so they are not watching the show carefully. Somebody saying Arnav not supporting Anjali while someone needs only arnav and khushi scene. As Mr. Hegde said if they show only 20 minutes arshi sches, how long we will take that. We enjoy them just because of the limited number of scenes, otherwise i don't think we can enjoy them as we do now (strictly my pov). When askhay tweets, oh akshay tweeted and replied to me etc., when they show him on screen, oh it was a waste of time watching Payal and Akash, what a kind of a love we are showing. Of course the creative ppl will be annoyed and they will not pay any attention to our criticism and it will be taken for granted.

Above all it is really commentable that the fan power is just above anything, as the fans could make the TB change their mistake and make an amendment in their TRP chart, really should be applauded. We called SP for the promotion of our show, again very much appreciated by everyone. We should use our fan power more in a constructive way and not in a destructive way like this. 

By the way, i make posts not so regularly, but when makes no one used to comment on that, but there may use to be likes and views, so i know ppl will read it, but may not comment, but pls we should take step so that we ourselves should not ruin the show and its ambience and of course the morales of the actors (characters can be criticized). I know true fans will not be hurt by this post and for others, i don't mind. If any true fans hurt by this, pls don't feel bad.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sathisuzzsudhaipk

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top