Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

josephadamjonas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Fan_ipkknd1

Whats wrong ? Why people suddenly making posts on daljeet being the lead! She's the parallel lead but defo not the lead!

the TM was joking!😆
disco_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hahahaha seriously guyz chill out..!!
Acnavneil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
what  the hell...😡.?  is it true..😡...?cbi needed   for seaching  and investigating....
Originally posted by: arnavskhushi

what the! hahaha!🤣

hilarious ðŸ¤£
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Fan_ipkknd1

Whats wrong ? Why people suddenly making posts on daljeet being the lead! She's the parallel lead but defo not the lead!

SHE thinks she is the lead! THAT is the reason that she "Negotiated" for the PH to concentrate more on the "Didi Ki Sautan" storyline where it's ALL about Didi! Even all the supporting cast do is trash Khushi and talk about Didi! Mami, Akash etc... Payal has to bare all the insults too, courtesy of being Khushi's sister coz they ALL love DI so much! Pathetic!

Either ways... Gautam Hegde HIMSELF said on Twitter that the "Original" story was "Didi Ki Sautan" and that is what they are trying to show now!

TRP will be ROCK BOTTOM if they continue to do this, and then there wont be ANY show for them to work on! It's SO sad what they have done to this beautiful story!
Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
This show is actually Ek hazaron mein meri behna hai! Defo AnJHAli is one in a million!
sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
U cracked me up!! Awesome yaar
-happilyunknown thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
bhaiya mere, rakhi ke bandhan ko nibhana ! ðŸ¤£
SamAina_yudkbh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: moelove

the TM was joking!😆

well, obviously i am joking. so many posts abt daljeet being the lead and gh tweeting abt the show being didi ki saut. i got fed up and desided to bring in some fresh air thats all. chill guys.

the ph and sp are well aware abt the huge popularity of arhi / sarun chemistry.( sarun getting best jodi award everywhere indicates how much viewers are fond of their chemistry ) otherwise they wouldn't be making arnav to be a loverboy and woo khushi. if the story was really didi ki saut like gh said, arnav would be pacifying anjali and not running after khushi.

edit : i watched daljeet interview and thought , she must be like anjali in real life also. a couple of days bashing and she is all abt justifying herself and anjali. can we count how many times khushi is bashed for comedy ? can we count how many times arnav is bashed for ruthlessness? i never saw / heard any justification from sarun . they r true professionals.
Edited by asrlovesksr - 11 years ago
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -happilyunknown

bhaiya mere, rakhi ke bandhan ko nibhana ! ðŸ¤£

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣