Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Is heartbreak more serious than cancer???

KTrocks Groupbie
KTrocks
KTrocks

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Its funny how everyone is searching for logic in this show

Just the mention and an hint of an upcoming track of Viren and Jeevika has made everyone out here go crazy.

And Everyone is behind Talwar (LOL including MR. Tandons Sister!)
The guy has just got some few minutes and people have started demanding his exit, as if he bought he trps down.
I am not in favour of Vanshika remarriage, but if the makers are attempting it lets give them a chance. As it is the EPIC LS dint get the trps, who knows this might just work!

I agree that Viren flu was not a big deal, and everyone overreacted.
But what about Manvi. The girl forces her sis to go back but wants virat next to her, Wasnt she claimed by her fans to be the more loving and caring behna.
Jeevika was blasted whenever she spent time with Viren, AB KYA?

Ohh and please dont tell me that the poor girl is suffering from cancer, cant she get few days of happiness. Yes she can 
and Jeevika going back to Chandigarh will gv her the happiness!!
And the way everyone is convincing her to say yes OMG 
Its like - just to get a comedy feel to the show, lets forget cancer.

The entire show is a MESS right now. 
Its proven and stated that trps fell because audience couldn't connect to the EPIC LS track
so its better the epic fans not blame any one else!!

Edited by KTrocks - 19 July 2012 at 3:54am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sari2Rose_TandonAqibaa_19mushiroxx

mushiroxx IF-Rockerz
mushiroxx
mushiroxx

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
ROFLROFL i agree dear...u hit it where it hurts the most...Wink nooo im not hurt but most people on this forum will be...LOL lets see how many reports this article of urs gets...ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KTrocksAqibaa_19

rezevendous Senior Member
rezevendous
rezevendous

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
I dont totally agree with you but agree to most of the things ..

Regarding Talwar, all I have to say is, he should have entered after VirMan confession .. Why? its because the CVs have never handled parallel tracks well, so I wished they would not have messed up at this point ... Also I am not at all against Vanshika's re-marriage, as long as its shown sensibly ..

Coming to Viren's flu, I have no clue why everyone over-reacted .. They should have thought of a better idea for her to return to Chandigar ..

But I loved the way Virat explained to Jeevika about being near a closed one when they are unwell ...

Anyways I dont know why CVs had to rush with 7 day track, and also introdcue a new character in ebtween all this Cry

I wish the track was mroe sorted out rather than making things messy, they have a chance to come back tomorrow with a bang in ME, lets wait and watch ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KTrocksscreen22madhu0702

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top