Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

where did this suddenly come from??? :/ (Page 4)

.ProperPatola IF-Sizzlerz
.ProperPatola
.ProperPatola

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by happy.uk

Tell me about it... I do not know why people cant just apprecaite the show and just enjoy watching it.. i swear people take it to seriously and they need to stop bashing the actors/actress...the cast and crew are doing a great job.

By the way most people in UK and US only watch this show because of Khushi's character and  ASR's character that is soley true... but we in UK apprecaite other charcters in the show and we need to see them in it to pull the whole show together in place, loool

Exactly!!! Most of the people , including me watch it for Arshi but we cannot ignore others!!! everyone is linked!

Edited by SaRunForevertgr - 19 July 2012 at 4:13am

.ProperPatola
.ProperPatola

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarithaipkknd

i ll explain...on monday when arshi was cutting the cake...di barged in..many ppl din like it...ok..as soon as the episode ended GH rec a lot of angry tweets... he tried justif. tat all the 22mins cant be arshi n rabba vey alone... still ppl were angry..after sometime he got pissed n said.. the concept was always didi ki saut... if u don wan to watch the show..dont...
he was really angry..at tat time n blocked many ppl from his twitter a/c as well..

n daljeet rec a lot hate mails on her personal email address... n she gave the clarification... tat she is just acting... n anjali is right bec.. its just been 2days tat her husb. is thrown out.. n anji sees her brother celb with his wife...with fairy lights..n cake...anji doesn even know its khushi's b'day..so its normal for anji to feel bad...

i don know how 2 n 2 were put together.. n ppl started saying tat sanaya is not given imp... bec daljeet is the lead etc etc... so just chill... as usual its bec we love the show we feel so strongly.. it will pass...
nothin has changed..sanaya n barun are stil the leads n the show is stil ipkknd
Originally posted by SaRunForevertgr

Originally posted by sarithaipkknd

arrey baba gautam hegde tweeted tat ipkknd is always been didi ki saut...

ouch!!! Ouchreallly???... i wwent on twitter but unfortunately i couldnt see any tweet like this!! was it tweeted today??

Oh so, thats when he tweeted!! yeh i saw daljeet's interview!!
Jeezz these poeple!!

Yeh m chill!!... i was highly confused wid all these posts!! Peace!! and thanks Smile

Edited by SaRunForevertgr - 19 July 2012 at 4:17am
starry66 Goldie
starry66
starry66

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by starry66

Originally posted by moelove

haha! things spread like fire around here and stupid posts are very nicely, properly bashed/reported/ignored... etc.
Sanaya aka Khushi is the lead, Arnav and Khushi rule and IPKKND rocks!!
Daljeet justified her role in an interview and it didn't sit well with some!
I say its a show and we need to sit back and chill and enjoy it! :D
ARNAV AND KHUSHI FOREVER!

I totally agree!! Thumbs UpThumbs Up
ppl should chill!!! CoolCoolseriously!! not a nice feeling seeing all this chaos on the forum and ppl bashing.. telling to leave the show!!
its their damm decision!!
IPKKND rocks!! and i dont see a way that sanaya will no longer will be the lead!!
the only line i can say "dekhna hai toh dekho"lolzzz LOLLOL

hahahahahha!!! bas ek hi jawab sab sawal ka!!! LOLLOL
yep i seriously feel like using this line on every negative/bashing post lolzz
btw do you have the link to daljeets interview?

just watched it and i think the fact that daljeet has been getting hate mail is wrong guys?
i cant seem to see what wrong with it all she is doing is explaining anjalis situation!
wat say?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.ProperPatola

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
sachi yar same here!

m still thinking who started dis?  what happened ,that a person started dis?

.ProperPatola

.ProperPatola
.ProperPatola

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by moelove

haha! things spread like fire around here and stupid posts are very nicely, properly bashed/reported/ignored... etc.
Sanaya aka Khushi is the lead, Arnav and Khushi rule and IPKKND rocks!!
Daljeet justified her role in an interview and it didn't sit well with some!
I say its a show and we need to sit back and chill and enjoy it! :D
ARNAV AND KHUSHI FOREVER!

I totally agree!! Thumbs UpThumbs Up
ppl should chill!!! CoolCoolseriously!! not a nice feeling seeing all this chaos on the forum and ppl bashing.. telling to leave the show!!
its their damm decision!!
IPKKND rocks!! and i dont see a way that sanaya will no longer will be the lead!!
the only line i can say "dekhna hai toh dekho"lolzzz LOLLOL

hahahahahha!!! bas ek hi jawab sab sawal ka!!! LOLLOL
yep i seriously feel like using this line on every negative/bashing post lolzz
btw do you have the link to daljeets interview?

just watched it and i think the fact that daljeet has been getting hate mail is wrong guys?
i cant seem to see what wrong with it all she is doing is explaining anjalis situation!
wat say?

Yah exactly! its wrong! daljeet hasnt done anything wrong! its the character anjali we dont like...why send hate mails to daljeet?? i totally understand the justification daljeet made and i understand it...i dont know abt her talks wid PH abt screen space!!... but Sarun is the main lead!! jst coz they showed more of anjali doesnt mean sanaya is not the lead anymore!!
rockingcouple IF-Dazzler
rockingcouple
rockingcouple

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Chill guys nothing has changed and sarun are main lead..the person whoever started this rumour must be really enjoying seeing all this ..as he/she created so much mess today in this forum...everything is fine just chill and enjoy the showSmile

.ProperPatola

sheanuzz Goldie
sheanuzz
sheanuzz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Could not handle the posts in the morn! Personally bashing Daljeet?Made a post with my thoughts! Take a look!

.ProperPatola

.ProperPatola
.ProperPatola

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockingcouple

Chill guys nothing has changed and sarun are main lead..the person whoever started this rumour must be really enjoying seeing all this ..as he/she created so much mess today in this forum...everything is fine just chill and enjoy the showSmile

i agree!! we are chill but confused seeing all this!! we know sarun are the leadsWink

Go to top