Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
i ll explain...on monday when arshi was cutting the cake...di barged in..many ppl din like it...ok..as soon as the episode ended GH rec a lot of angry tweets... he tried justif. tat all the 22mins cant be arshi n rabba vey alone... still ppl were angry..after sometime he got pissed n said.. the concept was always didi ki saut... if u don wan to watch the show..dont...
he was really angry..at tat time n blocked many ppl from his twitter a/c as well..

n daljeet rec a lot hate mails on her personal email address... n she gave the clarification... tat she is just acting... n anjali is right bec.. its just been 2days tat her husb. is thrown out.. n anji sees her brother celb with his wife...with fairy lights..n cake...anji doesn even know its khushi's b'day..so its normal for anji to feel bad...

i don know how 2 n 2 were put together.. n ppl started saying tat sanaya is not given imp... bec daljeet is the lead etc etc... so just chill... as usual its bec we love the show we feel so strongly.. it will pass...
nothin has changed..sanaya n barun are stil the leads n the show is stil ipkknd

Originally posted by: SaRunForevertgr

ouch!!! reallly???... i wwent on twitter but unfortunately i couldnt see any tweet like this!! was it tweeted today??

Edited by sarithaipkknd - 11 years ago
mallee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ARNAV AND KHUSHI FOREVER!
.ProperPatola thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: starry66

yep i seriously feel like using this line on every negative/bashing post lolzz
btw do you have the link to daljeets interview?

starry66 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
.ProperPatola thumbnail

Originally posted by: happy.uk

Tell me about it... I do not know why people cant just apprecaite the show and just enjoy watching it.. i swear people take it to seriously and they need to stop bashing the actors/actress...the cast and crew are doing a great job.

By the way most people in UK and US only watch this show because of Khushi's character and  ASR's character that is soley true... but we in UK apprecaite other charcters in the show and we need to see them in it to pull the whole show together in place, loool

Exactly!!! Most of the people , including me watch it for Arshi but we cannot ignore others!!! everyone is linked!
Edited by SaRunForevertgr - 11 years ago
.ProperPatola thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarithaipkknd

i ll explain...on monday when arshi was cutting the cake...di barged in..many ppl din like it...ok..as soon as the episode ended GH rec a lot of angry tweets... he tried justif. tat all the 22mins cant be arshi n rabba vey alone... still ppl were angry..after sometime he got pissed n said.. the concept was always didi ki saut... if u don wan to watch the show..dont...
he was really angry..at tat time n blocked many ppl from his twitter a/c as well..

n daljeet rec a lot hate mails on her personal email address... n she gave the clarification... tat she is just acting... n anjali is right bec.. its just been 2days tat her husb. is thrown out.. n anji sees her brother celb with his wife...with fairy lights..n cake...anji doesn even know its khushi's b'day..so its normal for anji to feel bad...

i don know how 2 n 2 were put together.. n ppl started saying tat sanaya is not given imp... bec daljeet is the lead etc etc... so just chill... as usual its bec we love the show we feel so strongly.. it will pass...
nothin has changed..sanaya n barun are stil the leads n the show is stil ipkknd

Oh so, thats when he tweeted!! yeh i saw daljeet's interview!!
Jeezz these poeple!!

Yeh m chill!!... i was highly confused wid all these posts!! Peace!! and thanks 😊
Edited by SaRunForevertgr - 11 years ago
starry66 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
just watched it and i think the fact that daljeet has been getting hate mail is wrong guys?
i cant seem to see what wrong with it all she is doing is explaining anjalis situation!
wat say?
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
sachi yar same here!

m still thinking who started dis?  what happened ,that a person started dis?
.ProperPatola thumbnail

Originally posted by: starry66

just watched it and i think the fact that daljeet has been getting hate mail is wrong guys?
i cant seem to see what wrong with it all she is doing is explaining anjalis situation!
wat say?

Yah exactly! its wrong! daljeet hasnt done anything wrong! its the character anjali we dont like...why send hate mails to daljeet?? i totally understand the justification daljeet made and i understand it...i dont know abt her talks wid PH abt screen space!!... but Sarun is the main lead!! jst coz they showed more of anjali doesnt mean sanaya is not the lead anymore!!
rockingcouple12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Chill guys nothing has changed and sarun are main lead..the person whoever started this rumour must be really enjoying seeing all this ..as he/she created so much mess today in this forum...everything is fine just chill and enjoy the show😊