where did this suddenly come from??? :/ - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by moelove

haha! things spread like fire around here and stupid posts are very nicely, properly bashed/reported/ignored... etc.
Sanaya aka Khushi is the lead, Arnav and Khushi rule and IPKKND rocks!!
Daljeet justified her role in an interview and it didn't sit well with some!
I say its a show and we need to sit back and chill and enjoy it! :D
ARNAV AND KHUSHI FOREVER!

I totally agree!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
ppl should chill!!! 😎😎seriously!! not a nice feeling seeing all this chaos on the forum and ppl bashing.. telling to leave the show!!
its their damm decision!!
IPKKND rocks!! and i dont see a way that sanaya will no longer will be the lead!!
Originally posted by SaRunForevertgr

I totally agree!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
ppl should chill!!! 😎😎seriously!! not a nice feeling seeing all this chaos on the forum and ppl bashing.. telling to leave the show!!
its their damm decision!!
IPKKND rocks!! and i dont see a way that sanaya will no longer will be the lead!!
the only line i can say "dekhna hai toh dekho"lolzzz πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Edited by starry66 - 11 years ago
arrey baba gautam hegde tweeted tat ipkknd is always been didi ki saut...
Originally posted by starry66

the only line i can say "dekhna hai toh dekho"lolzzz πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hahahahahha!!! bas ek hi jawab sab sawal ka!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sarithaipkknd

arrey baba gautam hegde tweeted tat ipkknd is always been didi ki saut...

ouch!!! reallly???... i wwent on twitter but unfortunately i couldnt see any tweet like this!! was it tweeted today??
Originally posted by SaRunForevertgr

hahahahahha!!! bas ek hi jawab sab sawal ka!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yep i seriously feel like using this line on every negative/bashing post lolzz
btw do you have the link to daljeets interview?
Im too confused. seriously its making me crazy. From where people starts this rumors and all !!!!
Tell me about it! Why in the world would Daljeet become the main lead?😳People need to chill and just enjoy the show!
chill girls/ladies...

someone who is unhappy with Anjali after reading her interview started the thread and everyone started following suit..

this is not true...SARUN in the lead...we all need to relax and take deep breath...ALL IS WELL...
Tell me about it... I do not know why people cant just apprecaite the show and just enjoy watching it.. i swear people take it to seriously and they need to stop bashing the actors/actress...the cast and crew are doing a great job.

By the way most people in UK and US only watch this show because of Khushi's character and  ASR's character that is soley true... but we in UK apprecaite other charcters in the show and we need to see them in it to pull the whole show together in place, loool