I m bit confused.com Why Khushi ...

xxChanga_Jixx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 I m not against Khushi... I like her frm start very bubbly ...make everybody smile..her pagalpan..chulbhuli...but one thing confusing me...why Khushi angry with Arnav

* cause he didnt wish her birthday
   but v know and she know tht he did whn she was sleeping the way she wanted..i know she was sleeping but he is ASR so  he couldnt do it in front of her and she knows tht he is like tht

* cause other in family r upset and having problems
   but its not Arnav's fault ..for now Arnav's priority is Khushi ..ones u support her he will manage to do other

* cause he remind her about contract marriage
  yes tht was shocked for Khushi she is thinking all tht Arnav did thr was only for contract ...but tht time Arnav couldnt thing anything else to stop her...and if Khushi remember tht then she knows  tht  He the same Arnav tht said infront of everybody tht she is important person of her life

* cause he was very rude to her he said so many things tht he shouldnt said to her ( even i cried for Khushi)
  but Khushi said tht she is not angry for tht and not upset for tht

so i just dont see main reason for Khushi upset with Arnav

P.S. i dont want Khushi to give up easily ...see deserve self respect..of course end of tht is depend on Khushi what she wants and how ...

just for me i want know wht Khushi exactly want Arnav to do to make her Khushi?  anyone can help me ?

I m with Khushi and i m with Arnav and I m with Anjali too