Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IPK TEAM PLEASE STOP THE SYMPATHY CAMPAIGN (Page 4)

aadyakali Goldie
aadyakali
aadyakali

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
I did not bother to watch the interview or the tweets!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010

Samsun11 Groupbie
Samsun11
Samsun11

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
i want to say onething ...we no anjali is in pain..but its CV's mistake that what they are showing now cannot make us cry with anji baby...they ruined it some how and we can only see anjali now as a barrier between arshi...i donno why i felt this way .. and now they are campaigning their show thru FB and twit..God help them

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

heiditrina2010OmNaMaSteOm

chaitali00 Senior Member
chaitali00
chaitali00

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samsun11

i want to say onething ...we no anjali is in pain..but its CV's mistake that what they are showing now cannot make us cry with anji baby...they ruined it some how and we can only see anjali now as a barrier between arshi...i donno why i felt this way .. and now they are campaigning their show thru FB and twit..God help them

exactly DB needs to spk to the CV not to make her the barrier between arshi... instead let her try calling Shyam why is she running after Chhote... she is a married lady why is she not communicating with Shyam?????? 

and why do the cvs consistently ruin the ARSHI scenes???? that's what make the audience angry...earlier it was Shyam and now its Anjali... cant they understand that we r desperately desperate to see them romancing... 

Arshi romancing and right at that moment Anjali's Ghost moving around the house... cant u show it a little letter and u r blaming us for hating her... u r making us an object of hindrance rather than an object of sympathy...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

heidiMahi122trina2010OmNaMaSteOm

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

heiditrina2010OmNaMaSteOm

chaitali00 Senior Member
chaitali00
chaitali00

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimid

I guess you don't know what the meaning of Sympathy is!

Let the CVs do their job.

We have fanatical fans posting hate messages to Daljeet and Gautam Hegde. Anjali is a character that Daljeet plays but still people send her hate messages.

Gautam Hegde makes the mistake of replying and justifying characters and scenes. Of course he has a weird sense of humor in his tweets. He is right that those viewers criticising the show rihgt now just want 22 mins of Arhi and Rabba Ve...

However, these are individual people reacting to messages and not the IPK team's campaign. IPK has a fantastic cast and I love Arnav, Khushi, NK, Anjali, Nani, Bua, Mami, Payal, Akash, Shyam and even the goat and HP as they are all very talented actors.

ya the goat and HP r indeed very good actors ... i think after a few days even they start sneaking in Arshi's bedroom and later on start crying off screen even they worked hard...ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122trina2010

sanish_luv Senior Member
sanish_luv
sanish_luv

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
ya even i find it funny... suddenly they are threatening us to cry for Anjali... arre we dont feel like ... why r u forcing us to cry????
--------------------------------------------------
u r 100% right. We are doing and tellng wht we like thatz it. We like and love Sarun now and in future also thatz it

heidiMahi122trina2010

fascination Goldie
fascination
fascination

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Seriously when I saw their tweet or interview my first reaction is : ROFL
Jealous of SaRun and ArShi

heidiMahi122trina2010

chaitali00 Senior Member
chaitali00
chaitali00

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi122

Originally posted by kernal

Originally posted by chaitali00

Originally posted by kernal

The funny thing is that Daljit did one interview justifying her character and it has suddenly turned into a sympathy campaign!

Look at the the other side of the picture. The bashing has increased to such an extent that even the actors are sick of it! You do realize that only Arhi don't make IPKKND what it is right? They are not the only actors in the show! Just because we may not relate with Anjali doesn't mean Daljit should be thrown of the show! What's next? Why are we targeting the poor actors? Hasn't NK been shown alot in the episodes lately? Are people going to start targeting Karan and say he is trying to be the lead now?

Seriously is nothing ever good enough anymore?

Listen i'm not supporting "BASH THE ACTORS"... but different people make the world ... so different people react differently... if ur etched characters r not touching the heart of the audience that means the problem is with ur writing... not the audience ...when Barun was absent it was only Sanaya( mainly) and Abhas who saved the show ... where were the others ... and now when the audience wants some intense romance after this long torturous days u suddenly remember ur whole cast and crew... right????? And if we r not happy its our problem...huh???? And who's interested what hard work they r doing??? Work smart not hard... And its not just Daljeet... its Akshay, Gautam and Deepali...

Why don;t you just enjoy the show skip the Anjali scenes that dont pull a heart string and watch the ones you like? You need to realize that there is alot of hard work that goes into the scenes and by saying your not interested in the cast and crew's hard work is pretty much a slap in the face. We the writers work very hard to write something that is entertaining and to be constantly bashed for our efforts is disheartening. Let us write and take the story where we had planned and where we wanted to. 

I actually wrote something nice...since you are one of the writers...read the first page...deleted it...this is not a way to talk to us...Daljeet's interview was like the worst interview ever...she kept on telling us Akshay, Deepali me, barun we all have interesting story line coming up - see all characters...and just in passing said - you know also Kushi...we read between the lines...what should have been said is - guyz chill - sanaya is the main lead, we are both friends, and it is kool with me, I might have some more scenes but your feedback is well received - you will get  ArHi moments without anjali's interruption- take care, love you all...none of this would have happened had she said that ...and Akshay sitting there telling us to watch his acting...man ...his scenes are bearable coz Deepali is a good actress ! you cannot misbehave wit fans or throw attitude...and yes...while whether daljeet stays or goes is your decision but she deserves equal or less screen space than manorama mami coz she is more entertaining...and Abhaas deserves a bigger role than her...

Oh mannn i love u for this... even u noticed na Daljeet was finding it a little awkward while mentioning Khushi... she just ridiculed herself... man i loved her so much...

heidiMahi122trina2010

Go to top