Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IPK TEAM PLEASE STOP THE SYMPATHY CAMPAIGN (Page 3)

KhushiIrani Goldie
KhushiIrani
KhushiIrani

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged

It's funny how they are trying to force feed Anjali on us when we are screeming our lungs out NAAAHIII!!!!!!

I hope the TRPs provide them with a fitting reply!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

heiditrina2010spoorthiOmNaMaSteOm

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
I respectfully disagree. 
If a person starts getting hate mails daily, the person is bound to get irritated! And ofcourse they'd try to explain the matter to the viewers. Its only logical. Plus, daljeet tried justifying her character, and believe me, it made so much more sense to me! 
But the way GH tries to gain sympathy is just ridiculous! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

heidiOmNaMaSteOm

chaitali00 Senior Member
chaitali00
chaitali00

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
wasn't seeing Anjali crying on screen annoying enough now she's started offscreen with Akash another spineless wimp as her support...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

heidiAlpenliebe-Ray-

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Like it or not this Poojali oriented track is not working. TRP dropped and that's the proof.
Yes they work hard and we all know that but that's how it's supposed to be isn't it? It's no excuse to force feed a track which we the viewers don't want at all.
Its not our fault that we can't relate to Anjali and her antics. We don't feel for her the way we should have and that's a fact. We waited for months for a proper redemption track which Gul promised us during Arnav Khushi marriage. Now what did we get after so much patience . ASR remembering her misdeeds with Khushi with a smile in his face and Anjali still wants to become the most IMPORTANT PERSON is Arnav's life. We did not want this. We have been cheated.
We wanted Arnav to feel Khushis pain.she went through hell and he is punishing himself for that. Instead we got Arnav and Khushi punishing themselves because Anjali wants her bubble intact. No wonder TRP dropped . Everybody felt cheated as we did. After Arnav's slap to Shyam the TRP went up because we expected meaningful Arhi moments and redemption. Instead we got loads of Poojali and TRP dropped. PH needs to smell the coffee ASAP or its gonna be too late.

heidiMahi122OmNaMaSteOmspoorthi

bahi. IF-Sizzlerz
bahi.
bahi.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
I just don't think that Daljeet should defend/explain her character to us. At the same time I feel it's not fair that people send Daljeet hate mails bcus they hate Anjali. She and the PH need to let us feel about the character in our own way. They can't force us to love or hate a character if that's not how we feel.

Daljeet is a nice person, but that does not mean that people can't hate Anjali.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

heidiMahi122puglettrina2010spoorthiOmNaMaSteOm

Alpenliebe IF-Dazzler
Alpenliebe
Alpenliebe

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Ok lets say Daljeet is justified...n sending loads of hate mails to actor is totally unjustified...but wat about GH n his dekhna hai to dekho! if the viewers stop watchingg then who gonna watch! The members of "AnJHAli sympathize Morcha"! 

Look at Abhaas...he gt immensly popular..ppl hated Shyam to the core...Shyam became one of the most hated character in no time...it was easy to relate to Shyam...n thats why Abhaas is loved by one n all! We laugh n cry with our ArShi...but why we cant feel the pain of Anjali! Coz we arent able to relate to her! Her character has bcum unbearable...thats why Daljeet has to ASK fr audience sympathy along with some others! How ironic!

heidiMahi122trina2010OmNaMaSteOm

chaitali00 Senior Member
chaitali00
chaitali00

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

Like it or not this Poojali oriented track is not working. TRP dropped and that's the proof.
Yes they work hard and we all know that but that's how it's supposed to be isn't it? It's no excuse to force feed a track which we the viewers don't want at all.
Its not our fault that we can't relate to Anjali and her antics. We don't feel for her the way we should have and that's a fact. We waited for months for a proper redemption track which Gul promised us during Arnav Khushi marriage. Now what did we get after so much patience . ASR remembering her misdeeds with Khushi with a smile in his face and Anjali still wants to become the most IMPORTANT PERSON is Arnav's life. We did not want this. We have been cheated.
We wanted Arnav to feel Khushis pain.she went through hell and he is punishing himself for that. Instead we got Arnav and Khushi punishing themselves because Anjali wants her bubble intact. No wonder TRP dropped . Everybody felt cheated as we did. After Arnav's slap to Shyam the TRP went up because we expected meaningful Arhi moments and redemption. Instead we got loads of Poojali and TRP dropped. PH needs to smell the coffee ASAP or its gonna be too late.

they'll smell when the coffee is burnt...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

heiditrina2010OmNaMaSteOm

princessVV Senior Member
princessVV
princessVV

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged

Strongly agree, can't believe how unprofessional these people are, they can't tell people 'dekhna hai to dekho'. GH we don't need to watch this show but you do need the audience to keep this show running! No viewers=No TRPs= no show! The fact that your TRPs are falling is proof enough that 'Didi ki saut' is not selling, I mean who in this day and age would want to see such a regressive notion!? And why does GH think that we only want to see ARHI ARHI ARHI all the time, I don't only want to see ARHI I want to see the other characters shine to, but the problem is the side characters havn't been developed well and I think that's why people are failing to connect with them, now that the CVs have decided to stick them down our throats whether we like it or not!

Nobody is feeling any sympathy for Anjali, not even the TRP audience! And why would they, the CVs haven't shown anything thus far which would make the audience sympathise with Anjali. Initially I did feel sorry for her, but after the whole getting jealous because Arnav is celebrating Khushis birthday and the Chote loves Khushiji more than me, this is where the cvs lost me. Cvs Is Khushi Anjalis saut or the other way round?

CVs I understand the cast and crew work very hard, we are not undermining your hard work. We are just trying to tell you what isn't working well for this show, only because we love this show and want it to do well. I understand that this is your story and you want it to go where you have planned, but it's not working, TRPs are continuing to dwindle. And if they continue to stick 'Didi ki saut' down our throats, when they know it is not well received by the fans, the TRPs will fall even further and it won't be long until Star Plus axes this show..

CVs you need to go back to what worked well for this show a star-crossed love story presenting an interesting contrast of personalities entwined in a relationship swinging between love and hate. NAFRAT PAS ANEY NA DE, MOHABBAT DOOR JAANE NADE! You really need to develop and strength the side characters, give them their own tracks.  'DIDI ki saut' is a big flop, it could only give you 2.8 TRPs!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

heiditu-jo-mileMahi122trina2010OmNaMaSteOm

Go to top