Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IPK TEAM PLEASE STOP THE SYMPATHY CAMPAIGN

chaitali00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Why suddenly IPK team is trying to throw themselves on us I dont understand... isn't it childish????? If viewers cant connect with anybody apart from ARSHI then its ur fault sweetheart... ur incompetence... ur off screen campaign wont help... dont try this shoving down the throat attitude it's going in the wrong way... 
Its the fault of the PH that they r wrongly placing ur scenes which from the audience POV is becoming a hindrance instead of support... Go and show these tweets, these interviews and images to PH not us... They r projecting u as a family who gives a damn to what's happening to the leads ( who r so loved by audience ) and the leads r ruining their lives for u... in short u r just a parasitic family sucking the leads' blood...

HOW CAN WE SYMPATHISE??????? WE CAN ONLY HATE...ANS ITS THE CV's FAULT...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

only_sanaya thumbnail
ya even i find it funny... suddenly they are threatening us to cry for Anjali... arre we dont feel like ... why r u forcing us to cry????
chaitali00 thumbnail
Originally posted by: only_sanaya

ya even i find it funny... suddenly they are threatening us to cry for Anjali... arre we dont feel like ... why r u forcing us to cry????

exactly yesterday Daljeet's interview somehow irked me and Akshay was also kind of rude... they should know how to deal with fans... and today I c Dipali's tweet...
kernal thumbnail
The funny thing is that Daljit did one interview justifying her character and it has suddenly turned into a sympathy campaign!

Look at the the other side of the picture. The bashing has increased to such an extent that even the actors are sick of it! You do realize that only Arhi don't make IPKKND what it is right? They are not the only actors in the show! Just because we may not relate with Anjali doesn't mean Daljit should be thrown of the show! What's next? Why are we targeting the poor actors? Hasn't NK been shown alot in the episodes lately? Are people going to start targeting Karan and say he is trying to be the lead now?

Seriously is nothing not ever good enough anymore?
Edited by kernal - 11 years ago
chaitali00 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kernal

The funny thing is that Daljit did one interview justifying her character and it has suddenly turned into a sympathy campaign!

Look at the the other side of the picture. The bashing has increased to such an extent that even the actors are sick of it! You do realize that only Arhi don't make IPKKND what it is right? They are not the only actors in the show! Just because we may not relate with Anjali doesn't mean Daljit should be thrown of the show! What's next? Why are we targeting the poor actors? Hasn't NK been shown alot in the episodes lately? Are people going to start targeting Karan and say he is trying to be the lead now?

Seriously is nothing ever good enough anymore?

Listen i'm not supporting "BASH THE ACTORS"... but different people make the world ... so different people react differently... if ur etched characters r not touching the heart of the audience that means the problem is with ur writing... not the audience ...when Barun was absent it was only Sanaya( mainly) and Abhas who saved the show ... where were the others ... and now when the audience wants some intense romance after this long torturous days u suddenly remember ur whole cast and crew... right????? And if we r not happy its our problem...huh???? And who's interested what hard work they r doing??? Work smart not hard... And its not just Daljeet... its Akshay, Gautam and Deepali...
only_sanaya thumbnail
dont worry let them carry on with this... the trp improved after barun returned as they all wanted romance and now they r again sidelining it next week they will see for themselves what works...
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
 i cannot hold my laughter  after watching that
kernal thumbnail
Originally posted by: chaitali00

Listen i'm not supporting "BASH THE ACTORS"... but different people make the world ... so different people react differently... if ur etched characters r not touching the heart of the audience that means the problem is with ur writing... not the audience ...when Barun was absent it was only Sanaya( mainly) and Abhas who saved the show ... where were the others ... and now when the audience wants some intense romance after this long torturous days u suddenly remember ur whole cast and crew... right????? And if we r not happy its our problem...huh???? And who's interested what hard work they r doing??? Work smart not hard... And its not just Daljeet... its Akshay, Gautam and Deepali...

Why don;t you just enjoy the show skip the Anjali scenes that dont pull a heart string and watch the ones you like? You need to realize that there is alot of hard work that goes into the scenes and by saying your not interested in the cast and crew's hard work is pretty much a slap in the face. We the writers work very hard to write something that is entertaining and to be constantly bashed for our efforts is disheartening. Let us write and take the story where we had planned and where we wanted to. 
starry66 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
guys cud i have the link for the interview?

the only line i can think of is "dekhna hai to dekho"😆thats just stuck in ma head lolzz
only_sanaya thumbnail
Originally posted by: kernal

Why don;t you just enjoy the show skip the Anjali scenes that dont pull a heart string and watch the ones you like? You need to realize that there is alot of hard work that goes into the scenes and by saying your not interested in the cast and crew's hard work is pretty much a slap in the face. We the writers work very hard to write something that is entertaining and to be constantly bashed for our efforts is disheartening. Let us write and take the story where we had planned and where we wanted to. 

ya that's what na whenever the interesting thing comes u try to pass in the uninteresting stuff ... so u aren't letting us enjoy... and u keep on writing in ur pad and read urself who's stopping u but when u put up for sale and its not upto the mark then audience will have their say... dont cry then showing how hard u worked...