Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

TOI: RK stalls Madhus engagement (Page 8)

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

If these shockers will not let TRP to fall below 1.5 for the next two three weeks then we can tolerate. But if it is, how can we stay calm.

[/QUOTE]

Shahi i think in yesterday's episode Ayi on the phone call said that shaadhi 3 ..4 mahine ke baad rakhna..hmm now these 3-4 months will mark RishBala's story...i want to see RK's kameena planning..he is so good at it..
[/QUOTE]

ya So it is for 3 - 4 months. I know it might be needed for long stay of the show, they can't rush everything.

But my only request don't show Madhu/Mukund love scenes. OK They are engaged. But there is no love from Madhu. So if they show us Madhu looking at him with so much love and behaving like a wife scenes, it would be difficult to tolerate those scenes. Cos even if they don't show these scenes, also we will remember they are engaged right.

So they should focus on scenes between RK & Madhu. On how their hate relationship is growing day by day. Then it might not affect the show much.

[/QUOTE]

Love scenes honge but bw RK and MB ...LOLLOL...Muku will be cornered soon ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Amoureux-brokensoul-ISADORAanji-mira

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged

If these shockers will not let TRP to fall below 1.5 for the next two three weeks then we can tolerate. But if it is, how can we stay calm.

[/QUOTE]

Shahi i think in yesterday's episode Ayi on the phone call said that shaadhi 3 ..4 mahine ke baad rakhna..hmm now these 3-4 months will mark RishBala's story...i want to see RK's kameena planning..he is so good at it..
[/QUOTE]

ya So it is for 3 - 4 months. I know it might be needed for long stay of the show, they can't rush everything.

But my only request don't show Madhu/Mukund love scenes. OK They are engaged. But there is no love from Madhu. So if they show us Madhu looking at him with so much love and behaving like a wife scenes, it would be difficult to tolerate those scenes. Cos even if they don't show these scenes, also we will remember they are engaged right.

So they should focus on scenes between RK & Madhu. On how their hate relationship is growing day by day. Then it might not affect the show much.

[/QUOTE]

She still nurses him as a friend Shahi you need to get that...she does not feel anything everytime she touches mukund or he touches her. When she sees RK there is a pull...in coming episode's they are gonna show the already exisitng chemistry and attraction to one more level up..highlighting the difference..Fading Maukund away from the scenario..

Edited by ISADORA - 19 July 2012 at 4:05am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Amoureux-brokensoul-anji-miraManonidzmysteriousmilli

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
But my only request don't show Madhu/Mukund love scenes

ROFLROFLshahi... tu kab sudharegi...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORAManonidz

mirinda Newbie
mirinda
mirinda

no more madhu-mukund track please
anamika_123 Newbie
anamika_123
anamika_123

uptill now it sounds like mukund is main hero and rk is villain let see what happens further.
SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
LOL I lke it.Agar RK k plan k according sab nhi gaya RK will b more determine 2 destroy Madhu Ba la & Makkhi ko toh car se phir se udda dega:P

-brokensoul-ISADORAanji-miraManonidzmysteriousmilli

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

She still nurses him as a friend Shahi you need to get that...she does not feel anything everytime she touches mukund or he touches her. When she sees RK there is a pul...in coming episode's they are gonna show the already their chemistry and attraction to one more level up..highlighting the difference..Fading Maukund away from the scenario..
[/QUOTE]

yes, imagine Hatzzie ...even with Muku, MB would not be able to get RK out of her mind ...this is the level of attraction they are gonna develop ...Sigh ...moreover, Muku would not be able to accept MB's fame too ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORAanji-miramysteriousmilli

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
@Pinky------- mujhe toh news pehle he mil gaya tha so chala aaya situation handle karna LOL but tu hain na sab sambhalne ke liye Hug

@Anji- Yes...ekdum correct bola...Pinky jo bolti hain waisa he hoga :)

@Hatz--- wow...Natural beauty Day Dreaming kitna jhooth bolti ho...LOL
plan flop huwa matlab next time Makkhi phir se hospital book kar le ROFL

Maria-capriISADORAanji-miraTheBlackJaguarmysteriousmilli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index