Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

TOI: RK stalls Madhus engagement (Page 7)

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PinkChocolate

Originally posted by Azmatazz

Originally posted by PinkChocolate

Thanks for posting. Its great if Madhu and Murgaa do get engaged. It will only make RK darker , more determined and challenged. Win will not easy come to RK  and you have to accept that.

Kahaani ko unfold hone to do. Pehle hi kharbooje ke pedh pe latke papeete bann jaate ho tum sab.

LOL LOL

Frankly though I like Manish as an actor and he is good but frankly somewhere he does not make up a for a good match with Princess DD and feels like a guy who can get easily intimidated. Thus I guess the pairing is not settling well with everyone around... And yes I won't deny I too feel the same at times...

Having said that think other way around we really required a character who you feel could be easily intimidated...  and does not stand a chance in front of RK or even Madhu for that matter...  

Thanks for sharing this Tanu Smile

That is the whole problem, i guess. Yeah, the actor in question does not look nice with Dhrashti Dhami but that is the catch- he is not supposed to look good with her. And the one she looks good with, is her lead and is paired opposite her in the show - that's why you have DVD.

Exactly... But i agree to Shahi... Hope this does not adversely affect the TRP's... Having said that I'm truly enjoying the story... The team is really doing a great job and the concept atleast till now is pretty decent... and detailed... I hope they can stick to what they want to show rather than churn out something that is deviated from the original plan... Seems the trend change does not happen easily on tellywood... Hope MB can be a trendsetter for future...  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MFarah13ISADORA-brokensoul-TheBlackJaguarmysteriousmilli

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by ISADORA

Is it all for Madhu to fall in love with the darkness that is ready to engulf her..will she fall for the person who wants only her destruction..until now this concept is not cached on any channel. If Cv's have planned this move to make Madhu fall irrevocably in love with RK's dark side then it is well and good.. As said you need to accept a person's good and bad..

See Hatzzie making MB fall for RK is not the main point ...its about pulling her out of her shell to make her realize that she has a pesona beyond her family too ...and only RK can do this ...He's going to show her world through his eyes ...MB will unknowingly get attracted towards him ...u call it love, hatred ... anything ...but she will get binded with RK in some invisible string in 3-4 months...which will break her relation with Muku ...

proud of you nidzz...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_ISADORA-brokensoul-Manonidz

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged

Is it all for Madhu to fall in love with the darkness that is ready to engulf her..will she fall for the person who wants only her destruction..until now this concept is not cached on any channel. If Cv's have planned this move to make Madhu fall irrevocably in love with RK's dark side then it is well and good.. As said you need to accept a person's good and bad..

See Hatzzie making MB fall for RK is not the main point ...its about pulling her out of her shell to make her realize that she has a pesona beyond her family too ...and only RK can do this ...He's going to show her world through his eyes ...MB will unknowingly get attracted towards him ...u call it love, hatred ... anything ...but she will get binded with RK in some invisible string in 3-4 months...which will break her relation with Muku ...

Clap Clap well said..she is already bonded..the one good point of this whole saga is that they are showing she is still not in love with Mukund..I have never see a girl running off her engagement day to help her sister...she is doing all house hold chores she does not seem to be excited that she is getting married...

MFarah13-brokensoul-anji-miraManonidzmysteriousmilli

Marie_789 IF-Dazzler
Marie_789
Marie_789

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
RK you are our only hope ...PL don't let this engagement happen.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

If these shockers will not let TRP to fall below 1.5 for the next two three weeks then we can tolerate. But if it is, how can we stay calm.

[/QUOTE]

Shahi i think in yesterday's episode Ayi on the phone call said that shaadhi 3 ..4 mahine ke baad rakhna..hmm now these 3-4 months will mark RishBala's story...i want to see RK's kameena planning..he is so good at it..
[/QUOTE]

ya So it is for 3 - 4 months. I know it might be needed for long stay of the show, they can't rush everything.

But my only request don't show Madhu/Mukund love scenes. OK They are engaged. But there is no love from Madhu. So if they show us Madhu looking at him with so much love and behaving like a wife scenes, it would be difficult to tolerate those scenes. Cos even if they don't show these scenes, also we will remember they are engaged right.

So they should focus on scenes between RK & Madhu. On how their hate relationship is growing day by day. Then it might not affect the show much.

MFarah13_sasi_ISADORAAmoureuxanji-mira

missdramkr Senior Member
missdramkr
missdramkr

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
What the hell! How can they get engagedAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-Manonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged

Clap Clap well said..she is already bonded..the one good point of this whole saga is that they are showing she is still not in love with Mukund..I have never see a girl running off her engagement day to help her sister...she is doing all house hold chores she does not seem to be excited that she is getting married...

Exactly, MB wants to have a safe relation with muku just like any other girl...but little the girl knows that she is not more any other girl as RK has set his eyes on her ...MB is unaware of love, passion, hatred ...or in other words ...hard core human feelings ...which she will feel with RK ...and not with Muku ...@ Sasi ...thanks ...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_MFarah13BhataktiAtma.ISADORAMaria-capri-brokensoul-Amoureuxmysteriousmillianji-miraTheBlackJaguar

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

@ Red - Good point Azma. we will then also have problems.ROFLROFL

It is just so difficult to bear his scenes with DD.

Also lets stay positive. All these days they have given so much scenes of Madhu/Mukund. the main reason for our repulsion.

But if they give episodes like last night, maybe we will be able to tolerate more. Focus always should be on RK/Madhu getting closer even if it is in hate. Not on Madhu/Mukund love track. Then we will be able to tolerate. But if they focus on Madhu/Mukund getting closer and on their scenes, I think it will affect the show.

Problems will have no ends Shahi... LOL   But i can feel that the drama is only getting interesting day by day... so yeah lets hang around... And as Poco says let the story unfold before jumping to conclusions...  Whats holding my interest more is how RK and Madhu will fall for each other after such a strong hatred... think about it how passionate could that get... 

I mentioned somewhere in one of the post that hurt, pain and hatred would be extremely important for the passion to come out good and i guess hatred has already began from RK's end... Now its just hurt and pain to come in from Madhu and BOOM Wink i guess we are just heading towards that... Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_-brokensoul-ISADORAanji-miraManonidzTheBlackJaguarmysteriousmilli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index