Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

TOI: RK stalls Madhus engagement (Page 6)

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Every1 stop crying ..bekaar mein apna make-up kyun kharab kar rahein ho Tongue LOL sirf engagement he toh hogi so chill ...let makkhi have sum fun and now i want dis track to go on and on the marriage day madhu shud ran away frm mandap ROFL waisey bhi have faith in God..i mean the mordern Bhagwaan Wink

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ssg24prema_ks_sasi_Maria-capriISADORA-brokensoul-TheBlackJaguarmysteriousmillianji-mira

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Originally posted by PinkChocolate

Originally posted by ISADORA

Poco..part of show is ok..CV's are so much in lub with him every day we get his glimpse..we never get RK glimpse every day...the way they are projecting him as if he is developing spine...my head is reeling around with ideas to plan a cold blood murder...

But you have had regular RK dose this week while Murgaa is secondary. All i can say is let the story unfold. Creatives know that it is RISHBALA's saga. And they did warn you that there are a few shockers in store , so don't collapse. ROFL

If these shockers will not let TRP to fall below 1.5 for the next two three weeks then we can tolerate. But if it is, how can we stay calm.

Keep  calm and watch the show. You don't know what tomorrow is going to bring.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ks_sasi_-brokensoul-ISADORAanji-miramysteriousmilli

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

Every1 stop crying ..bekaar mein apna make-up kyun kharab kar rahein ho Tongue LOL sirf engagement he toh hogi so chill ...let makkhi have sum fun and now i want dis track to go on and on the marriage day madhu shud ran away frm mandap ROFL waisey bhi have faith in God..i mean the mordern Bhagwaan Wink

Shukar hai ek kharbooja to aaya. ROFLHug...yahaan sab peele papeete bann rahe hain. LOL
Hug

-brokensoul-Maria-capriISADORAanji-miraManonidzMR.KooL

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Is it all for Madhu to fall in love with the darkness that is ready to engulf her..will she fall for the person who wants only her destruction..until now this concept is not cached on any channel. If Cv's have planned this move to make Madhu fall irrevocably in love with RK's dark side then it is well and good.. As said you need to accept a person's good and bad..

See Hatzzie making MB fall for RK is not the main point ...its about pulling her out of her shell to make her realize that she has a pesona beyond her family too ...and only RK can do this ...He's going to show her world through his eyes ...MB will unknowingly get attracted towards him ...u call it love, hatred ... anything ...but she will get binded with RK in some invisible string in 3-4 months...which will break her relation with Muku ...

Edited by Manonids - 19 July 2012 at 3:55am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MFarah13_sasi_ISADORA-brokensoul-TheBlackJaguarmysteriousmillianji-mira

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged

superlike!!!!!!!

good thinking poco, the positivity queen!!!Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORATheBlackJaguarmysteriousmilliMR.KooL

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Poco & Nidzz, feeling positive reg the track after reading ur comments..Hope makers wont disappoint us..

Edited by sasi10 - 19 July 2012 at 4:05am

-brokensoul-ISADORAanji-miraManonidzTheBlackJaguar

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Anu main make up nahi lagathi ..muje make -up se allergy hai LOL..Marriage will not till mandap dear..apne modern bhagwan ka phela plan tho flop nikala..ussko aur zayad dimaag lagane ke liye bolo...LOL

_sasi_-brokensoul-anji-miraManonidzmysteriousmilliMR.KooL

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Originally posted by Azmatazz

Originally posted by PinkChocolate

Thanks for posting. Its great if Madhu and Murgaa do get engaged. It will only make RK darker , more determined and challenged. Win will not easy come to RK  and you have to accept that.

Kahaani ko unfold hone to do. Pehle hi kharbooje ke pedh pe latke papeete bann jaate ho tum sab.

LOL LOL

Frankly though I like Manish as an actor and he is good but frankly somewhere he does not make up a for a good match with Princess DD and feels like a guy who can get easily intimidated. Thus I guess the pairing is not settling well with everyone around... And yes I won't deny I too feel the same at times...

Having said that think other way around we really required a character who you feel could be easily intimidated...  and does not stand a chance in front of RK or even Madhu for that matter...  

Thanks for sharing this Tanu Smile

@ Red - Good point Azma. we will then also have problems.ROFLROFL

It is just so difficult to bear his scenes with DD.

Also lets stay positive. All these days they have given so much scenes of Madhu/Mukund. the main reason for our repulsion.

But if they give episodes like last night, maybe we will be able to tolerate more. Focus always should be on RK/Madhu getting closer even if it is in hate. Not on Madhu/Mukund love track. Then we will be able to tolerate. But if they focus on Madhu/Mukund getting closer and on their scenes, I think it will affect the show.

AmoureuxkahkashansakinaISADORAanji-miramysteriousmilli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index