Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

TOI: RK stalls Madhus engagement (Page 5)

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by PinkChocolate

Poco..part of show is ok..CV's are so much in lub with him every day we get his glimpse..we never get RK glimpse every day...the way they are projecting him as if he is developing spine...my head is reeling around with ideas to plan a cold blood murder...

But you have had regular RK dose this week while Murgaa is secondary. All i can say is let the story unfold. Creatives know that it is RISHBALA's saga. And they did warn you that there are a few shockers in store , so don't collapse. ROFL

Accha kasa shock diya...LOL yes they did warn us..ok Calm down Hatzz lets give it a chance..even though you need to bear that Makhi..We get to see RK in full fledge...

RK full fledge with MB ...LOL  and Muku sulking in the corner seeing his dream girl in the arms of RK ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORAanji-miramysteriousmilli

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Is it all for Madhu to fall in love with the darkness that is ready to engulf her..will she fall for the person who wants only her destruction..until now this concept is not cached on any channel. If Cv's have planned this move to make Madhu fall irrevocably in love with RK's dark side then it is well and good.. As said you need to accept a person's good and bad..

Edited by ISADORA - 19 July 2012 at 3:46am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_-brokensoul-anji-miraTheBlackJaguarmysteriousmilli

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged

Thanks for posting. Its great if Madhu and Murgaa do get engaged. It will only make RK darker , more determined and challenged. Win will not easy come to RK  and you have to accept that.

Kahaani ko unfold hone to do. Pehle hi kharbooje ke pedh pe latke papeete bann jaate ho tum sab.

LOL LOL

Frankly though I like Manish as an actor and he is good but frankly somewhere he does not make up a for a good match with Princess DD and feels like a guy who can get easily intimidated. Thus I guess the pairing is not settling well with everyone around... And yes I won't deny I too feel the same at times...

Having said that think other way around we really required a character who you feel could be easily intimidated...  and does not stand a chance in front of RK or even Madhu for that matter...  

Thanks for sharing this Tanu Smile

Edited by Azmatazz - 19 July 2012 at 3:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-TheBlackJaguarmysteriousmilli

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Poco..part of show is ok..CV's are so much in lub with him every day we get his glimpse..we never get RK glimpse every day...the way they are projecting him as if he is developing spine...my head is reeling around with ideas to plan a cold blood murder...

But you have had regular RK dose this week while Murgaa is secondary. All i can say is let the story unfold. Creatives know that it is RISHBALA's saga. And they did warn you that there are a few shockers in store , so don't collapse. ROFL

Accha kasa shock diya...LOL yes they did warn us..ok Calm down Hatzz lets give it a chance..even though you need to bear that Makhi..We get to see RK in full fledge...

RK full fledge with MB ...LOL  and Muku sulking in the corner seeing his dream girl in the arms of RK ...

Eww...usska dream girl...Lust filled eyes look is what i see when ever i look at that idiotic waste screen space character..

-brokensoul-anji-miraManonidzmysteriousmilli

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged

If these shockers will not let TRP to fall below 1.5 for the next two three weeks then we can tolerate. But if it is, how can we stay calm.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORAAmoureuxmysteriousmillianji-miraTheBlackJaguar

Craziest_MG IF-Sizzlerz
Craziest_MG
Craziest_MG

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
what they get engaged ?
But its ok ... Lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORA

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

If these shockers will not let TRP to fall below 1.5 for the next two three weeks then we can tolerate. But if it is, how can we stay calm.

Shahi i think in yesterday's episode Ayi on the phone call said that shaadhi 3 ..4 mahine ke baad rakhna..hmm now these 3-4 months will mark RishBala's story...i want to see RK's kameena planning..he is so good at it..

_sasi_-brokensoul-Manonidzmysteriousmilli

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Thanks for posting. Its great if Madhu and Murgaa do get engaged. It will only make RK darker , more determined and challenged. Win will not easy come to RK  and you have to accept that.

Kahaani ko unfold hone to do. Pehle hi kharbooje ke pedh pe latke papeete bann jaate ho tum sab.

LOL LOL

Frankly though I like Manish as an actor and he is good but frankly somewhere he does not make up a for a good match with Princess DD and feels like a guy who can get easily intimidated. Thus I guess the pairing is not settling well with everyone around... And yes I won't deny I too feel the same at times...

Having said that think other way around we really required a character who you feel could be easily intimidated...  and does not stand a chance in front of RK or even Madhu for that matter...  

Thanks for sharing this Tanu Smile

That is the whole problem, i guess. Yeah, the actor in question does not look nice with Dhrashti Dhami but that is the catch- he is not supposed to look good with her. And the one she looks good with, is her lead and is paired opposite her in the show - that's why you have DVD.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ks_sasi_ISADORA-brokensoul-Amoureuxmysteriousmillianji-miraManonidz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index