Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

TOI: RK stalls Madhus engagement (Page 4)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by PinkChocolate

Thanks for posting. Its great if Madhu and Murgaa do get engaged. It will only make RK darker , more determined and challenged. Win will not easy come to RK  and you have to accept that.

I agree for the heck of making it interesting, they will drag their track till marriage ...Rk will win the final game ...

Exactly. The more unattainable Madhu seems, the more fierce and focused RK will be. Bass uski engagement ke baad apne ghar ka expensive furniture na todh de. Bittuji ka heart fail ho jaayega. ROFL

Bittu ji to gone Poco ...Though he will clear the audition, the dark horse ( Muku) will reach the finishing line somehow ...Hmmm but again ...he doesnt know whom he's messing up with ...I am getting fair idea how its gonna happen now ...wonder what would happen with trishna in the meantime ...

Bittu G ka BBB niklega kyunki RK madhu ka saara gussa uspe hi utaarta hai. LOL... enjoy the ride!Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-Maria-capriISADORAmysteriousmillianji-miraManonidz

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged

Thanks for posting. Its great if Madhu and Murgaa do get engaged. It will only make RK darker , more determined and challenged. Win will not easy come to RK  and you have to accept that.

I agree for the heck of making it interesting, they will drag their track till marriage ...Rk will win the final game ...

Exactly. The more unattainable Madhu seems, the more fierce and focused RK will be. Bass uski engagement ke baad apne ghar ka expensive furniture na todh de. Bittuji ka heart fail ho jaayega. ROFL

Bittu ji to gone Poco ...Though he will clear the audition, the dark horse ( Muku) will reach the finishing line somehow ...Hmmm but again ...he doesnt know whom he's messing up with ...I am getting fair idea how its gonna happen now ...wonder what would happen with trishna in the meantime ...

ROFL Trishna will be a ball bouncing as and when and how RK wants he is going to utilize her completely..Track is a good move but will it hold the viewers is yet to be known

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_-brokensoul-mysteriousmillianji-miraManonidz

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Kahaani ko unfold hone to do. Pehle hi kharbooje ke pedh pe latke papeete bann jaate ho tum sab.

True. But I'm sure Poco, you would also wish Kash another actor is playing this role.  Also we have to bear his non-stop interviews.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_anji-miraManonidzTheBlackJaguarmysteriousmilli

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Thanks Tanu... Smile
Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Poco unfold ke chakkar main..we have to bear him for all that time...ewww...i am getting jitters..

Nidzz mera interest tho gaya...

Hatzzie, My interest has become doubled now ...RK would fight to get MB at any cost ...and that cost is going to be a lot for others ...Muku is gone now ...RK will surely trap MB in the industry by then and will get close to her which will not be accepted by Muku ...so he might abandon MB later ./...

This angle seems so nice but bearing him till that time..uff Nidzz ..that abandon act will be some 3 to 4 months down the lane..eww...seeing him on screen till then...
I have no problem with the track ..i hope you understand what i am trying to convey

See, these 3-4 months are gonna build RK-MB mutual relation...i mean remember Mb is not in love with Muku ...so she is very much open to feel love for the first time ...MB is something else with RK ...and the more she is gonna be with RK, the more she is going to avoid Muku ...RK will rule MB;s mind by the time she is going to get married with Muku ...

_sasi_ISADORA-brokensoul-anji-miraTheBlackJaguarmysteriousmilli

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Kahaani ko unfold hone to do. Pehle hi kharbooje ke pedh pe latke papeete bann jaate ho tum sab.

True. But I'm sure Poco, you would also wish Kash another actor is playing this role.  Also we have to bear his non-stop interviews.

No way, darling. Jo hero hai hi nahiin , uski casting ke baare mein kya sochnaa? DVD are busy , so this boy is giving the PR interviews for their sake.ROFL

_sasi_-brokensoul-ISADORAanji-miraManonidzmysteriousmilli

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged

Poco..part of show is ok..CV's are so much in lub with him every day we get his glimpse..we never get RK glimpse every day...the way they are projecting him as if he is developing spine...my head is reeling around with ideas to plan a cold blood murder...

But you have had regular RK dose this week while Murgaa is secondary. All i can say is let the story unfold. Creatives know that it is RISHBALA's saga. And they did warn you that there are a few shockers in store , so don't collapse. ROFL

Accha kasa shock diya...LOL yes they did warn us..ok Calm down Hatzz lets give it a chance..even though you need to bear that Makhi..We get to see RK in full fledge...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-anji-miraManonidzTheBlackJaguar

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
I read the news in TOI ..n really felt irritating n the gr8 thing is mukund sir is back with his I-am-always-there comments

Seriously why can't we get mukund free interviews or news ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORAmysteriousmilli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index