Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

TOI: RK stalls Madhus engagement (Page 3)

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
All hopes gone down the drain.CryCryCryCryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anji-mira

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by PinkChocolate

Originally posted by Manonids

Thanks for posting. Its great if Madhu and Murgaa do get engaged. It will only make RK darker , more determined and challenged. Win will not easy come to RK  and you have to accept that.

I agree for the heck of making it interesting, they will drag their track till marriage ...Rk will win the final game ...

Exactly. The more unattainable Madhu seems, the more fierce and focused RK will be. Bass uski engagement ke baad apne ghar ka expensive furniture na todh de. Bittuji ka heart fail ho jaayega. ROFL

So much of dreams ..that Makhi will finally RIP uff..he gets like a chipkoo...Bittu G ki lagne wali hai watt..Fail hogaya bechara...LOL

Murge ko sirf ek jhatkaa lagega 440v ka jab Madhubala RK ki godhi mein gir jaayegi. LOL...Bittu G will be back on the treadmill , eating apples causing allergies. ROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_Maria-caprifairy_tales-brokensoul-ISADORAmysteriousmillianji-miraManonidz

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged

Thanks for posting. Its great if Madhu and Murgaa do get engaged. It will only make RK darker , more determined and challenged. Win will not easy come to RK  and you have to accept that.

I agree for the heck of making it interesting, they will drag their track till marriage ...Rk will win the final game ...

Poco unfold ke chakkar main..we have to bear him for all that time...ewww...i am getting jitters..

Nidzz mera interest tho gaya...

Hatzzie, My interest has become doubled now ...RK would fight to get MB at any cost ...and that cost is going to be a lot for others ...Muku is gone now ...RK will surely trap MB in the industry by then and will get close to her which will not be accepted by Muku ...so he might abandon MB later ./...

Jeeyo , mere papeete! Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORAanji-miraManonidzmysteriousmilli

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Poco..part of show is ok..CV's are so much in lub with him every day we get his glimpse..we never get RK glimpse every day...the way they are projecting him as if he is developing spine...my head is reeling around with ideas to plan a cold blood murder...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_-brokensoul-TheBlackJaguarmysteriousmillianji-miraManonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged

Exactly. The more unattainable Madhu seems, the more fierce and focused RK will be. Bass uski engagement ke baad apne ghar ka expensive furniture na todh de. Bittuji ka heart fail ho jaayega. ROFL

Bittu ji to gone Poco ...Though he will clear the audition, the dark horse ( Muku) will reach the finishing line somehow ...Hmmm but again ...he doesnt know whom he's messing up with ...I am getting fair idea how its gonna happen now ...wonder what would happen with trishna in the meantime ...

Edited by Manonids - 19 July 2012 at 3:36am

-brokensoul-Maria-capriISADORAanji-miraTheBlackJaguarmysteriousmilli

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged

Poco unfold ke chakkar main..we have to bear him for all that time...ewww...i am getting jitters..

Nidzz mera interest tho gaya...

Hatzzie, My interest has become doubled now ...RK would fight to get MB at any cost ...and that cost is going to be a lot for others ...Muku is gone now ...RK will surely trap MB in the industry by then and will get close to her which will not be accepted by Muku ...so he might abandon MB later ./...

This angle seems so nice but bearing him till that time..uff Nidzz ..that abandon act will be some 3 to 4 months down the lane..eww...seeing him on screen till then...
I have no problem with the track ..i hope you understand what i am trying to convey

_sasi_-brokensoul-mysteriousmillianji-miraManonidz

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Poco..part of show is ok..CV's are so much in lub with him every day we get his glimpse..we never get RK glimpse every day...the way they are projecting him as if he is developing spine...my head is reeling around with ideas to plan a cold blood murder...

But you have had regular RK dose this week while Murgaa is secondary. All i can say is let the story unfold. Creatives know that it is RISHBALA's saga. And they did warn you that there are a few shockers in store , so don't collapse. ROFL

_sasi_ISADORA-brokensoul-anji-miraManonidzmysteriousmilli

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Originally posted by Shahisthi

All hopes gone down the drain.Cry

Shahi ...wait for the right time baby ...we will get grand exit of Muku ...not this short lived and that too in the presence of RK...

_sasi_ISADORAanji-miraTheBlackJaguarmysteriousmilli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index