Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

TOI: RK stalls Madhus engagement

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

RK stalls Madhu's engagement in Madhubala

Purva Desai, TNN | Jul 19, 2012, 02.25PM IST
Read More:Vivian Dsena|Usha Nadkarni|Manish Nagdev (Mukund)|Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon|Madhubala|Dhrasti Dhami
RK stalls Madhu's engagement in Madhubala
Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek JunoonMore Pics
Tonight on Nautanki Films' Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon on Colors TV, Madhu and Mukund are getting engaged. 

On the other hand, Trishna leaves for her first day of shoot to RK's movie sets. But things don't go too well with her as the makeup man ruins Trishna's (Arti Puri) make-up. She immediately calls Madhu (Drashti Dhami) and asks her to come on the sets to help her re-do her makeup. But this RK's ( Vivian Dsena) strategy to ruin Madhu and Mukund's engagement by calling her on the sets of his films.

But will the two get engaged? Sources inform that the couple will fight all odds, including RK and Mukund's mother, to finally get engaged. Says Manish Nagdev aka Mukund, "I love Madhu a lot and this is all RK's strategy. My mother on the show, ( Usha Nadkarni), is plotting with RK and I am totally unaware about it. As to whether we will finally get engaged or not, I cannot comment. You will have to watch the show".

Sources also inform that in the upcoming episodes, Mukund will confront his mother when he learns about her plotting and being the conscientious man that he is, he will only support the truth.

Edited by Armu4eva - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
TFS ..What they get Engaged...Oh No
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ISADORA

TFS ..What they get Engaged...Oh No

OMG ...what the hell is this yar ...mood spoiled !!! ðŸ˜•
AvNeil123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
naaahiii ðŸ˜¡

they fight all odds n get engaged ðŸ˜² WHAT THE HELL????!!!!!!!!!! ðŸ˜¡
aarrrggghhh i am sooo hating this muku track ðŸ˜¡
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Thanks for posting. Its great if Madhu and Murgaa do get engaged. It will only make RK darker , more determined and challenged. Win will not easy come to RK  and you have to accept that.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

Thanks for posting. Its great if Madhu and Murgaa do get engaged. It will only make RK darker , more determined and challenged. Win will not easy come to RK  and you have to accept that.

Kahaani ko unfold hone to do. Pehle hi kharbooje ke pedh pe latke papeete bann jaate ho tum sab.

pppp12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Engagement thodi karlenge shaadi tho nahin ho saktha they will fight odd and get engaged just think how RK Junoon will increase more and seriusly his next step will be very dangerous.But Hoping CVs dont show any romantic track of madhu mukku just hate to the core.

Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

I agree for the heck of making it interesting, they will drag their track till marriage ...Rk will win the final game ...
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manonids

I agree for the heck of making it interesting, they will drag their track till marriage ...Rk will win the final game ...

Exactly. The more unattainable Madhu seems, the more fierce and focused RK will be. Bass uski engagement ke baad apne ghar ka expensive furniture na todh de. Bittuji ka heart fail ho jaayega. 🤣
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
guys take easy bretahs
madhu ko toh ultimately RK ke paas jana hi hain na
dont take stress
loved yest epi
specially the bhagwan bhagwan scenes
vivian was too  good but I think he needs to work a lil on few expressions