Ashu-Nidhi on SBS Video pg 4 - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by turags

just saw it...arre yaar...iss dance mein toh public display of affection and romance bhi hain.. 😍..both are making up for the lost time... 😉 party time guys...🥳 

Haila... saiyan ne laaj sharam chod kar.. pehen liya majnu ka chola 😉.🥳 
yeh lo..purnima ne toh picture bhi daal di...link milega toh chipkadoongi...
@ Ashu dancing for the first time and AShNi romance wherever they can..

Haila ashu tho pyaar main lattu ho gaya 😆
Thanks for the WU and Caps - Both SK and KK looking gorgeous - and Ashni's first hug in public I think...I was insisting on the WU and now WU padke become more impatient to see the video...Hai mera kya hoga😛😛

The way Ashu is holding on to Nidhi - seems like he doesnt wanna let her go...All these days we had been discussing how unromantic Ashu was and look at him now !!!!!
Edited by kaks0211 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by debaparna77

@bhavita, meri bachhi..ek WU de do pls...aap to ghar me ho na !!😃

Wu..
Ashutosh n Nidhi dancing along with everyone on song leja leja..
Reporter said Nidhi was looking really nice in purple lehnga n ashu in black sherwani...
Reporter also said 40 + hone se kya hota he DIL to abhi jawan he na.. N also background BUDDHA HOGA TERA BAAP:-)) original in amitji's voice:-))
Also off screen interview sk said Nidhi ke liye kuch Bhi ( something like that)
Chote sarkar dancing on song dabang n dadi bua on meri banno ki aayegi Barat ...
Sabke beech Bhi ashu Nidhi hug kar rahe the all were very happy:-):-):-)
Originally posted by turags

ok here it goes...WU...

the beginning was like what we saw yesterday...Ashu getting up and singing bole choodiyan...and Nidhi and Ranji joining in...some additional steps that include the whole family in the same song were shown...towards the end of the song Ashu pulls Nidhi into a hug and both do some nainon ki bhaasha forgetting the audience...Nidhi feels shy and moves away, Ashu pulls her into a one armed hug...both smile and laugh looking around the other people...CS does the dabangg dabangg dance...and DB does meri banno dance...off screen SK and KK talk about Ashu dancing for the first time and AShNi romance wherever they can..

.i think i covered everythng..

thank you thank you for wu ,ab intezaar nahi hone wala hai romance dance & hug dekh ne ka specially ashu ka

sonali
@ purnima thanks for d caps:-):-):-)
Haye..ye munda bada hi dashing lag raha hain black sherwani mein  😍 

tfs purnima 4d caps..
Originally posted by debaparna77

Haye..ye munda bada hi dashing lag raha hain black sherwani mein  😍 

tfs purnima 4d caps..

Dashing, Killing, and dont know what else...👏