Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

SS:MM Wonderland-A 100 times I LUV You Updt. Pg 3 (Page 5)

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwastikAshNi

" waise koi aur bhi hai jo tumhe din bhar miss karta hai"

You brought back the memory of nok-jhok days of MM.Ur story is free from the confession drama and Rids attack,just MM,MM and MMHeart.Thanx Varsha fr the PM,waiting fr the next one...It waz superbThumbs Up

Thanks Ash...HugActually I was so disappointed with Riddi track so I decide to pen down what I was expecting from NBT and what they were delivering to us in previous track. I seriously hope that they would comeback to their original mold. 

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly_03

@ varsha ;
read both your updates todaySmile. dear can i tell you how grateful i am to see PL back once again and that too in full forceEmbarrassed ???

it's such a refreshing and much needed change from the ongoing track yaarBig smile !! and it's such a pleasure to see everyone back in action - mohan, megha, karan, dimpy even prerna ..ohh what a reliefStar !! and you know what, despite that most of the people didnt like NBT-Uttaran ME, i actually liked it , no , LOVED it, just because i got to see MM doing field work together , like proper journos !!Big smileEmbarrassedStar

do update soon. the precap has already got me excitedWink. and yes, the " pan-chewing guy " is JOSHIJI not pandeyji , do rectify it.Smile

Thanks Polly and I too miss PL staff.Cry...Old NBT was  balance of home and office setup; personal and professional life. Actually Mohan's professional life got engage in Megha's personal life and that idea was so new and rare on usual dragging shows on TV. Down in my heart I do not like too much family dramas. Now NBT is slowly becoming one such dragging drama with pati pati and woh... To break free I am trying to regenerate our old NBT essence here...How far I'll be successful, I can't say but I am sure I'll get support from all my friend here.

And thanks for correcting me...That's what friend are forHug...I have made the changes. from pandeyji to joshiji...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera_Ka_MohanMoner_Radio

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NBT-BV

You have written a cute teasing. This sort of love and tease is sooo refreshing - wish we could see such tracks in the actual show!!!!

Very nice  and refreshingSmile

Thanks B. Van..Hug..(I'll call you by this name)  seeing yesterday's episode I think we will have our NBT back...
whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohan-sun-na

Varsha dear... Love youHeart and lots of hugs...HugHugHugHugFinally, I got to read the next part... I am so glad.Dancing

Very nice...
ClapThumbs Up Its so beautiful to read,Day Dreaming I enjoyed every word and I felt so happy and was widely grinning.Big smile I don't know what more to say... feels like I should just go on reading and reading without any interruption...*sigh*Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

You took so long to update...  Thanks dear.
Hug

Thanks MeeraHug...You know I keep waiting for your comments..Day Dreaming.lagta hai dil se bol rahi ho...Embarrassed...Sorry for the delay...something really important took all my time...I had to give an undivded attention to a project and writing an update with MM in it does not allow you to think of anything else. LOL This time I'll try to update the next part soon and won't keep you waiting..Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera_Ka_Mohan

Meera_Ka_Mohan IF-Dazzler
Meera_Ka_Mohan
Meera_Ka_Mohan

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Varsha My dear... I am really touched by your words...Embarrassed. Ab tum dil se story likhogi tho comments bhi dil se hi aayega na???Wink Mein tho bas tumhari story  mein kho hi jaathi hoon... aur kisi ka bhi hosh nahi rehta...LOL So, was eagerly waiting for you to update. But, please don't burden yourself, but write the next part aaram se... .thik hai???LOL

I loved your reply on Polly's comments...Thumbs Up.. True yaar, PL scenes are the much awaited scenesDancing.  MM nok jhok at PL are a treat to watch which has the original NBT vibe.Day Dreaming But alas, in the show, that's missing... I don't know when will there be PL scenes as interesting as the old ones.Ermm

You may have read my previous comments, I am loving and enjoying the PL scenes, especially both MM working separately on their own on individual cases.Clap I just love this concept.Day Dreaming

Thanks dear... at least you are giving what we were expecting in the show.Hug

Edited by mohan-sun-na - 29 August 2012 at 5:16am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearlfatim30Moner_Radio

fatim30 Goldie
fatim30
fatim30

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
awesome varsha Clap chalo atleast FF mein hum ache moments read karlete hein otherwise show is ful of heavy twits and turn Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearlMeera_Ka_Mohan

Nanhi_Angel IF-Rockerz
Nanhi_Angel
Nanhi_Angel

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Very nice Clap

loved it  *100 times*EmbarrassedWink

Superb dear... thnks for PMSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearl

shourie IF-Rockerz
shourie
shourie

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by whitepearl

Originally posted by shourie

Varsha Hug Hug
it is such a cute story Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Thanks You dear. It make me glad when you like it...Hug

i am falling in love with the story and even my speed i increasing from 100 miles per hour to 1000 miles per hour! LOL..

(Blushing)...Check out the forums and KKK Pankha girls...this is what happens the moment MB comes on screen..LOLLOL

yes Varsha i know KKK fan girls go crazy! Embarrassed LOL

.love the concept..the teasing and the cute moments! Embarrassed Embarrassed...you write so well..i can never get enough of your story..simply loved the update...it is so cute Embarrassed 

I'll try to maintain a  pace so that you won't have to wait longer...

yes yes update soon!..i am waiting Big smile

so next they meet at Grand Hotel!..thats interesting Dancing

More masti...LOL

great so more and more cute moments! Embarrassed
waiting eagerly for you to update Embarrassed
thanks for the PM Hug

Thanks once again for lovely comments .Hug
You are always welcome and yes update soon
my replies are in blue Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index