Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

SS:MM Wonderland-A 100 times I LUV You Updt. Pg 3 (Page 3)

Meera_Ka_Mohan IF-Dazzler
Meera_Ka_Mohan
Meera_Ka_Mohan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
You are too good,Hug you started to write again... Thumbs Up I am happy,Dancing From now on, I will fully enjoy your story and forget all my pains due to the ongoing track in the show... Approve

So, Varsha... Wow, Its a good start,Party very interesting to read, continue dear...Embarrassed. Its getting better and better. Clap MM back in PL again, they are going to give some interesting articles... so good to see at least you are showing them work, otherwise show mein tho, they just came and went to the office. If at all showed, only Mohan was shown doing some work, Megha was just shown doing some table work, nothing else.Clap

Please, abhi zyaada time mat lena,Embarrassed aage ki kahaani jaldi jaldi likh daalLOL... I want to know what will happen nextErmm... thanks dear.Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearl

Nanhi_Angel IF-Rockerz
Nanhi_Angel
Nanhi_Angel

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
wow VarshaSmile  Really loved it...

Starreporter Mohan is backWink

U should continue it dear... Thumbs Up

i think tum Pratik ko is case me jail bhejoge... Right?Tongue

whitepearl

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nanhi_Angel

wow VarshaSmile  Really loved it...

Starreporter Mohan is backWink

U should continue it dear... Thumbs Up

i think tum Pratik ko is case me jail bhejoge... Right?Tongue

Pratik is already in jail dear...This story will unfold into something unexpected.Wink
Nanhi_Angel IF-Rockerz
Nanhi_Angel
Nanhi_Angel

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whitepearl

Pratik is already in jail dear...This story will unfold into something unexpected.Wink

Pratik is in jail?Shocked sach me...Dancing

chalo, jaldi se update karna... i can't  wait now...

whitepearl

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Part 2 :
Stepping Stone : A 100 times 'I LOVE YOU's

At PL's Office Megha and Dimply are planning to meet some of Dimpy's friends for their next issue of women's magazine.

Dimpy excitedly informed about few of her friends who were going for an interview in Grand Hotel, "Megha hum bhi chale hai aur hamey meri friend se first hand report bhi mil gayegi ki aise interviews main kiya kiya requirements mangi jaati hain.?"

Megha was a little apprehensive, "Tumhara idea toh achcha hai pur mai evening main nahin ja sakti, Nanhi aur Addu ka homework bhi toh karana hota hai aur voh dono toh mera ghar aane ka hi wait karte rehtey hain, din bhar bahut miss karte hai mujhe."

Just then Mohan entered and breezed in the conversation, " waise koi aur bhi hai jo tumhe din bhar miss karta hai" Megha turned around and saw Mohan teasingly smiling at her. Dimpy gave a big smile and said, "Ab toh mera patta kat gaya, chalo Megha abhi toh tum Mohan Sir ki shikayat door karo, hum baad main evening ka deside karte hain." she elbowed her gently and get back to her seat.

Megha blushed and her face went red as cherries but she gave a stern look at Mohan and said, " Yeh kiya kar rahe ho? "

"Kiya ho raha hai...kuch nahin !!!  Bas apni hone waali biwi ko bata raha hoon ki main use kitna miss karta hoon aur woh hai ki mujhe latkaye huey hai, bas yeh challa ungli main pehna diya hai." Showing his engagement ring, Mohan stubbornly complaint.

"Kuch toh lihaaz karo Mr. Bhatnagar yeh office hai aur yahan Shaadi ki baate karna mana hai."

"Achachha!!! Saadi nahin toh pyaar ki baate toh kar hi sakte hai...aadhe affaires to office main hi shuru hote hai...Kiyon Karan! ..." Mohan shouted at him and winked, "Theek keh raha hoon na main."

Karan looked at Dimply's blushed face and smiled back, "Bilkul theek, Mohan bhai . Kaho to proof bhi dikha doon."

Mohan and Karan both laughed loudly. Megha and Dimply, shocked and irritated at the audacity of their lovers, looked helplessly at each other.

Joshi ji, who was till now a silent listener, raised his voice in support of the two poor ladies among the all male staff, " Arey !!! Kiyon bachchiyon ko tang kar rahe ho dono mil ke. Dekho bechari kaise pani pani hui ja rahin hain."

Mohan was enjoying every moment of Megha's embarrassment, snapped back, "Kiyon Joshiji! itni jaldi parti badal li,  in BACHCHIYON ko itna seedha mat samajiye,..." Mohan kept his eyes fixed on Megha, took few steps towards Pandeyji and rest his arm at his shoulders said in a low tone but loud enough so that Megha could also hear, " Aap ne Bhilli ko dehka hai jab vo chuhe ka shikar karti hai...pehle toh vo use dudati hai phir marti hai...yeh ladkiya bhi hamare saath bilkul aisa hi kari hai. ...Aapko to itne saal ka experience hai Pandey ji, Hai na..."

Joshiji coyly laughed, " Haan Mohan bhai yeh toh aapne bilkul theek kaha...ab meri misses ne bhi toh mujhe chuha hi bana raha hai...Hey! Hey !Hey!" and everybody burst into a merry laughter. Megha and Dimply couldn't do much except giving them even harder gaze.

"Chalo Megha hum Prena Bhabhi ke room main ja ke articles likhte hai..." Dimple got up from her seat and goad Megha to come with her.  

Megha followed Dimply and murmured, "Haan Dimply chal...in besharamon se baaton main waise bhi koi nahin jeet sakta."

But as soon as Megha stepped out Mohan followed her and held her hand and said huskily, "Aey!...Sun..na"

"Kiya hai.." Megha was in no mood to forgive.

"Vo kuch kehna tha..." Mohan recklessly stroke his bushy hair and said.

"Abhi sabke saamne itna mazak banaya ab aur bhi kuch baaki reh gaya hai kiya", Megha protested.

"Haan reh gaya na baaki.." Mohan angled his head and gazed straight into her eyes.

Megha also daringly beheld that gaze and asked , "Kiya?"

"I love you." Mohan was at his charismatic best to enchant her. 

Megha held her breath, words could barely come out of her mouth, "Yeh buttering nahin chalegi  Mr. Bhatnagar...kuch aur socho."  Megha knew she would eventually fall for his constant gaze. These were not mere words neither for her nor for Mohan. Her heart was pounding so hard that she could hear its beating clearly. She turned around hastily and escaped into the corridor that led to Prena's room. Mohan lovingly saw her going till she disappeared into the room.

Back at his desk Mohan started jotting in his diary regarding the case that inspector Baghe had discussed. Megha also got busy with Dimpy and Prerna discussing about the interviews and format for the magazine. After almost half an hour Megha's mobile phone beeped. She picked up the mobile and opened the message. Her face beamed and an involuntary smile flashed on her lips seeing 'I Love U' on the screen.

Seeing Megha smiled so beautifully Prerna inquisitively asked, "Kiya hua ? Mohan ka message hai"

Megha chuckled, " Haan ! Abhi mujhe aur Dimpy ko in sab ne milkar bahut tang kiya aur ab pata rate hai..."

Dimply also grumbled in the same tone, " Haan bhabhi ye saare men team bana ke hamaara mazak bana rahe thay" .

Prena laughed, "Yeh Mohan bhi na...kaam main jitna serious aur sincere hai, utna hi jovial bhi hai, ...Tum bahut kismatwaali ho Megha jo Mohan jaisa saathi mila hai verna pata hi nahin chalta kab aapka hamsafar itni sharmnak ..." Prerna stopped abruptly, her eyes began to wet thinking about Pratik and his wrongdoing. ..." Mohan and Dimply both felt sorry for her. They did not know what to say and how to console her, "... Kair chodo yeh sab ...Shaadi kab kar rahe ho tum dono?" Prena asked Megha.

"Mohan ka bas chale toh aaj hi hamaari shaadi ho jaye...par mujhe lagta hai hame Mohan ke parents ki manjoori ki ek baar toh koshish karni chahiye." Megha tried to justify her reason for not marrying in a haste. " aur vaise bhi..."

"Trik...Trik...Trikk..."

Megha picked up the mobile and saw the message, 'I Love you @ of 100 miles per hour'

Megha could not resist her laughter, "...Sorry Prena, yeh Mohan bhi na..." Before she could keep it down another message came, "The speed is increasing ' its 200 miles/hr" and then another, and another, and another. Back to back ten messages and the tenth one read, 'I love You @ 1000 mile/hr'

Megha shrug her shoulders happily and shook her head, " Sorry..."

"Baat kar le na Megha aur kitna satayegi bechare ko?" Prerna implored her.

Megha got up and went upto the window from where she could see Mohan sitting at his desk.

"Hello! yeh baar baar message kiyon bhej rahe ho?" Megha pretended to be a little irritated.

"Oh! toh tumne message pade...main to soch raha that um kam kar rahi ho" Mohan again teased her.

"Haan ! Kaam hi kar rahi thi par tumhaare message mera concentration divert kar rahain hain..." Megha replied back.

"Iska matlab main tumhaara attention divert kar sakta hoon, kabhi bhi..Haannn...Now that's a good news" Megha caught the suggestive tone in Mohan's voice.

"Nahin maine aisa toh nahin kaha...aur ab yeh messages mat bejna." She tried to duck in.

"Achacha par tumne hi to kaha tha Reshmi se ki Mohan mujhe din main 100 baar I Love you bolta hai...Toh maine soch ki bol shayad tumhe 100 bar sunana hai." Mohan's answer came in more teasing tone.  

"Theek to bolte jao...waise bhi abhi to subah se 12 Baar hi bola hai 88 time baaki hai Mr. Bhatnagar...happy texting...enjoy and Bye." Megha answered back in a wining smile and switch the phone off.

After almost an hour when Megha came back to her desk, Mohan was not there. He has left a note on her desk saying he will have to go out urgently and will see her in the evening.

In the evening both Prerna and Dimply decided to go to the Grand Hotel where her friends were coming for interviews.

"Prena tum na saadi pehen ke mat aana...hamain bhi baki ladkiyon ki tarah hi dikha chahiye ayr kisi ko pata nahin chale ki hum journalist hai" Dimpy suggested Megha.

"Theek hai Dimply, thoda mushkil hai par main manage kar loongi bas Neha aur addu ka homework kara kea a jaogi...7'O clock tak" Megha replied.

"Ghar kaisi jaogi?"

"Mohan ne kaha tha ki vo evening taka a jayege...aur ab Mohan ka phone bhi out of coverage area hai...Jaldi se ghar pahuchungi tabhi to 7'O clock tak Hotel ke nikal paungi!"

"Main tumhe drop kar deti hoon aur phir 7 baji Hotel ki lobby main milte hai.." Dimpy suggested.

Just then Mohan gave a call to Megha.

"Sorry Megha main yahaan inspector Baghe ke saath bhust ho gaya tum please auto se ghar chli jao." Mohan's voice was evidently sad.

"Koi Baat nain tum kaam kar lo...par mujhe bhi aaj magazine ke silsiley main interviews lene jana hai ...main tumhi baad main phone kar ke bata doongi.." Megha tried to cheer him up.

"Theek hai...Take care...Dhyaan se jaana aur sambhal ke, yeh tumhaara pehla interview hoga...all the best..." Mohan replied back in a soft voice.

"Thank You...tum bhi time se ghar aa jaana...Theek hai!"

"Yes Ma'm and Bye ...wait... wait...wait...(pause) ...I love you a googol times."

"Googol? yeh kya hai?"

"Nanhi se pooch lena use pata hai Googol kiya hota hai...tumhaari beti tumse zayada hashiyar hai" Mohan smiled back.

Next : Megha and Mohan at the Grand Hotel.

Do comment and give suggestions to make it better.

Love Varsha

Edited by whitepearl - 03 August 2012 at 9:22pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

MaankigopiMadhufatim30JumanaLoveKunalswavai2NBT-BVMeera_Ka_Mohannaina2010MR21Moner_RadioNanhi_AngelBharti_kshourieSenpooSwastikAshNi

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Varsha Hug...loved it so much...poor Megha Embarrassed had to be teased by MohanEmbarrassed

whitepearl

JumanaLoveKunal Goldie
JumanaLoveKunal
JumanaLoveKunal

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Varsha, very nice love it yaar keep it up, plz post next part fastWink BTW have a nice day & keep smilingSmile Love u take careHug

whitepearl

shourie IF-Rockerz
shourie
shourie

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Varsha Hug Hug
it is such a cute story Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
i am falling in love with the story and even my speed i increasing from 100 miles per hour to 1000 miles per hour! LOL...love the concept..the teasing and the cute moments! Embarrassed Embarrassed...you write so well..i can never get enough of your story..simply loved the update...it is so cute Embarrassed
so next they meet at Grand Hotel!..thats interesting Dancing
waiting eagerly for you to update Embarrassed
thanks for the PM Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearlMeera_Ka_Mohan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index