Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

SS:MM Wonderland-A 100 times I LUV You Updt. Pg 3 (Page 2)

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Nice starting Varsha,of course do continue-yeh Ridz track ne bheja kharab kar diya...wil njoy the different track through ur StoryBig smile
Bishal

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearl

crazy87 Senior Member
crazy87
crazy87

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
I have always liked your SS and was waiting long for it...Very nice and fresh start to it...Liked it a lot...CV's need to take something out your mind and know that there was lot of potential to show in the this serail but by bringing this all twist ,turn and shocks they have ruined this once beautiful show...Waiting for the other part...

whitepearl

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
varsha = thnks 4 pm shall check it out ...

whitepearl

Ishaqzaade Goldie
Ishaqzaade
Ishaqzaade

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Clap Wonderful as always. And yes you have to continue...Wink Waiting for the next part.

whitepearl

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bharti_k

Beautiful SS..Varsha...ClapClapClap loved it..

i told u before also.. .You are an amazing writer... StarStarStar

waiting for the next chapter...Embarrassed

Thanks Bharthy..Hug
whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NBT-BV

Nice wooven plot. This is exactly what was needed from the stupid writers of this show. There was soo much they could have included in the story by bringing in different interesting stories around Megha dimpy, karan  and mohan as a team (as u have done) which could've increased the intensity of the love between them as well as elevated their characters also. Instaed of this the writers brought in Manav and Ridz and spoiled the show. Anyways its refereshing to read the parallel storyline.

Nice work done keep it upSmile

Thanks BV, You have said it all.  Exactly my thoughts...Hope they will soon bring NBT back on tracts...But as for now we have to bear with the derailment of our old NBTNMKK.
whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwastikAshNi

Nice starting Varsha,of course do continue-yeh Ridz track ne bheja kharab kar diya...wil njoy the different track through ur StoryBig smile
Bishal

Thanks you so much Bishal. Your encouraging words means a lot.
whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy87

I have always liked your SS and was waiting long for it...Very nice and fresh start to it...Liked it a lot...CV's need to take something out your mind and know that there was lot of potential to show in the this serail but by bringing this all twist ,turn and shocks they have ruined this once beautiful show...Waiting for the other part...

Thank You so much...I am so touched by your words...HugMohan and Megha 's relationship has so much to explore. Actually their love story is not even started. I hope I'll be able to touch these untouched facets of their love story.

crazy87

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index