India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

SS:MM Wonderland-A 100 times I LUV You Updt. Pg 3

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Hi! friends ...first of all my apologies for not updating my SS. Sorry can't keep up my promise...after being a part of a justified commotion myself, finally I have decide to create a virtual world for our beloved Meghan.  Will you be the part of my Mohan Megha Wonderland? I may not be perfect but surely will not disappoint you. 

Aa chalk e tujhe amain le ke chaloon,
Ek aise gagan ke tale.
Jahaan gum bhi na ho aasoon bhi na ho
Bas pyaar hi pyaar paley
Ek aise gagan ke taley...

Background: In continuation of my previous SS, I am fastfarwording certain events ...After the terrace scene, Mohan assures Megha that he will take care of everything henceforth and she should go back to Viyas house lest anybody should know that she has come to him at that hour. Mohan takes her back the way she had come ' through terrace, where Nanhi and Jiji bua was waiting for them. Mohan then goes to Manav and explained him everything. It was a decent man to man talk. Manav being a psychologist understands his position and Megha's hesitation. He offeres to talk to Papaji and the family but Mohan insists that he have to take this responsibility on his own and goes to papaji to confesses his love of Megha. There was a bit of confusion and stir but Mohan handles everything sensibly. Megha also spills the beans about Indu. It was not much of a shock for Mohan to hear that his mother tried to stop Megha. He knew her mother would do everything to stop their marriage so he proposed an instant registered marriage. Papaji and family, except Renu and Sanjay, agrees for the marriage but Megha insisted that Mohan should first try to persuade his Mother , then they will marry. Mohan tries to argue but Megha replies, " Maine Amar ko dekha hai apni maa ki narazgi pe afsoos karte hue ...main nahin chahti kit um bhi apni maa ki narazzgi ka dukh utho...Ek yeh hi rishta toh hai jo tumhare dil ke itna kareeb hai, main apna rishta jodne ke liye tumhaara sabse karibi rishta nahi todne de sakti...Please Mohan undersand, we can wait.?

So here is a new beginning, now Mohan and Megha are engaged. She has joined PL back and everybody is happy for them. Indu comes to know about the engagement but is very angry and so is Mr. Bhatnagar.

After a week at PL Office:

Prerna came to Megha and said, " humain woman's magazine ka next issue nikalna hai...Main chahti hoon ki tum aur Dimpy koi social issue cover karo.

Megha who was somewhere still hurt the way Prateek behaved with her suggested back, "Theek hai, main bhi soch rahi thi ki kiyon na hum job exploitation pe koi karain, kitni hi ladkiyon ko apni job bachane ke liye kiya kiya compromises and sacrifices karne padte hai aur issey rokne ke liye hum kiya  kar sakte hai..."

Dimply also joined in the conversation, " Bhabhi hum meri friends ke interviews kar saktain hai, koi na koi story toh mil hi jayegi."

Mehga smiled back at Dimpy and said, " Story nahin Dimpy! Insaan . Koi na koi insaan toh mil hi gayega jo apni story batana chahega...and I am sure ek nain kai mil jayegi.." Mohan exclaimed hopefully.

Meanwhile, Mohan was out of the office for some work. As he was returning, he saw Inspector Baghe and a couple of policemen near the barricade. Mohan stops his bike and asked, "Hello ! Inspector sahib aaj ki li shyamat aa gayi?"

"Mohan! Hello!...Kaise ho yaar? Aajkal nazar nahin aate?" replied Inspector Baghe.

"Main...woh socha aapki tarah main bhi saadi ka laddo kha ke dekh hi loon..." Mohan coyly answered.

"Hey! Congratulations...Chalo bai ab tum bhi patiyon ki paltan main shamil ho gaye.." Baghe replied teasingly.

"Thanks...waise! kis chidiya ki talaash main aakhe bhichaye baite ho?" Mohan asked with his trademark inquisitive smile.

"Arey kiya batao!...aaj phir haath se nikal gaye yeh kambakht log! Bahut serius mamla hai, Mohan. Kabar mili thi ki UP se kai ladkiyan MP laayi gayi hai aur phir India ke bahar suppy ki gayegi...Bahut bada racket hai, har baar jo lead milta hai, hamare haath se nikal jaata hai..." Baghe then explained Mohan details about the racket.

Mohan thought of cashing this wonderful opportunity to alleviate PL's reputation. Swearing under his breath , "Yeh saala humaare Hindustan main kadkiyon ko gaye-bais ki tarah kiyon treat kiya jaata hai...? Mann toh karta hai sab ko beech churahe pe jkhada kar ke shoot kar du...waise  kiya main kuch madad kar sakta hoon aapki?"

" Gussasa  to hamay bhi bahut aata hai, par yeh log bahut shaatir hai...haan tum hamaari badi madad kar sako..tumhaara network bhi toh kafi strong hai..." seeing Mohan's reaction on the tip, Baghe told him about a lead, " Ek aur lead hai humaare paas...Hamaari ek mukhbir hai jo ek CSW hai. Usne bataya hai ki aaj evening main Grand Hotel main ladkiyon ke interviews hai, kisi fashion magazine ke liye...par yeh sab eyewash hai...asal main ladkiyon ko select kiya jar aha hai aagay supply karne ke liye...inhe behlake ya phir trap kar ke aagey bhej diya gayega...hamain lagta hai dono story main koi toh connection hai...tumhara kaam iss connection ka pata lagana hai...kiya karoge?"

"Any time...aap bas dekhte jaiye, Mohan na sirf connection, balki saari ki saari machenari kaise kholta dalta hai!" Mohan said in his usual confident tone.

How is it? Should I continue?...

LUV
Varsha

link to previous SS... Love paves it's way:

Edited by whitepearl - 03 August 2012 at 5:37am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy87swavai2IshaqzaadeNBT-BVcosmosandmemadhubansenAdorableTroubleMR21Meera_Ka_MohanNanhi_AngelBharti_kSwastikAshNiHit.It.Miss-Swetha-

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Varsha Hug…wow…so u started a new story that too after the engagement Embarrassed…I liked it how Megha n Mohan waiting for Mohan's parents approval for the marriage…looking forward to the next chapter now Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swavai2whitepearl-Swetha-

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Beautiful Varsha Day Dreaming  You have such an amazing talent to weave the words into a beautiful tale so magically..I loved reading this piece Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearl

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MR21

Varsha Hug'wow'so u started a new story that too after the engagement Embarrassed'I liked it how Megha n Mohan waiting for Mohan's parents approval for the marriage'looking forward to the next chapter now Day Dreaming

Thanks dearHug I am so glad that you liked the ideaBig smile. Will rite part 2 soon.

MR21

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-

Beautiful Varsha Day Dreaming  You have such an amazing talent to weave the words into a beautiful tale so magically..I loved reading this piece Smile

Thanks U so much Fari... I'll try to balance my story between a magical world and a harsh real world . .hope I'll come close to your expectations..

Hit.It.Miss

Bharti_k IF-Rockerz
Bharti_k
Bharti_k

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Beautiful SS..Varsha...ClapClapClap loved it..

i told u before also.. .You are an amazing writer... StarStarStar

waiting for the next chapter...Embarrassed

whitepearl

memad IF-Sizzlerz
memad
memad

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
very nice...japs-daps ko hatakar...tujhko rakhna chaliye...pls continue varsha

Edited by memad - 19 July 2012 at 5:48am

whitepearl

NBT-BV Goldie
NBT-BV
NBT-BV

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Nice wooven plot. This is exactly what was needed from the stupid writers of this show. There was soo much they could have included in the story by bringing in different interesting stories around Megha dimpy, karan  and mohan as a team (as u have done) which could've increased the intensity of the love between them as well as elevated their characters also. Instaed of this the writers brought in Manav and Ridz and spoiled the show. Anyways its refereshing to read the parallel storyline.

Nice work done keep it upSmileSmileSmileSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy87whitepearlSwastikAshNi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index