Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Abhaas gets accolades but not Daljeet...

winiwonka Senior Member
winiwonka
winiwonka

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Its true.. We went crazy over Abhaas.. He's the villian yet we bombarded him with praises on twitter for his awesome acting the night he tried to put Khushi down in front of the rest of the family( I know I did.. I was awestruck by his skill Thumbs Up)... The guy who was the main reason for the ARSHI rift!

Here we are now attacking Daljeet who actually has a reason to be unhappy about whats going on yet keeping it to herself instead of telling Arnav... I was never a big fan of Anjali.. and I'm still not one... but I understand what she's going through now... Crazy.. 

I'm totally for Arshi scenes but not against Anjali either.. Life has a lot of perspectives

Edited by winiwonka - 19 July 2012 at 3:17am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

rakeshbhosleripkknd159madarfangnainaWhite.PearlsureeshaT4YY4B4roseliAnnu92.Phoenix.crackerszoneblackdice1001rizibnorolimsimran04Safi123sunshine94Beautiful10KaranShilpa:)rini_katsree07musicfan5Arshifan4lifechand1234

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
now you will be bashed like anything... all the best for that LOL
I agree with you completely
this forum has always been partial and unfair... DB has been bashed too much... two days the episode concentrated on somebody and people came out bashing the CVs.. whereas anjali was ignored for 6 months.. doesnt she have right to express her displeasure? none of us what she bargained for...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

madarfanWhite.Pearlgnainazeefan 1norolimchand1234

winiwonka Senior Member
winiwonka
winiwonka

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranjitha

now you will be bashed like anything... all the best for that LOL
I agree with you completely
this forum has always been partial and unfair... DB has been bashed too much... two days the episode concentrated on somebody and people came out bashing the CVs.. whereas anjali was ignored for 6 months.. doesnt she have right to express her displeasure? none of us what she bargained for...

Yeah I know.. God save me Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ranjitha

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Personally I don't have any problem with Anjali/Daljeet's character as i believe she is am imp chRacter in ippk , but again Kushi n Arnav are the main  leads. ofcourse she is sidelined for many days in between. Now it's  time to show  Anjali's emotions, nothing wrong in It, this is imp for the story to move on.  she is seeing the worstest phase in her life n we have to understand her chRacter n situation.But the point is they don't need to sideline Kushi's feelings! We here know what Kushi is feeling, thinking n behaving like this with Arnav, as we discuss a lot. but the Trp audience who watches it for once , n doesn't go deep into the character,could they be able to connect with kushi's feelings? Where is the consistency in her character?
   Anjali/ Daljeet is always been appreciated as an actor. ppl  here including me don't want Daljeet to quit the show , when there is a news abt her quitting rhw show, because we loved her as Anjali! Believed No one can be better than her as Anjali! 

Edited by Chaituv - 19 July 2012 at 3:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zeefan 1winiwonka

deepika45 IF-Rockerz
deepika45
deepika45

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
I love ARSHI and at the same way  like all the cast of IPKKND. when people got to know she is quitting, every one reacted and we are not ready to accept any face for anjali's place. everyone sent messages for not to change Daljeet, she is the best for anjali and all.. but now people are bashing Daljeet for anjali's character. for god sake she is not the lead but she is part of IPKKND, she too wants screen place. only ARSHI doesnt make IPKKND. 
geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
i thikn her interview didnt help the situation neither did GH tweets. nor did the arnav anjali pic on fb

shyam has been bashed.. khushi, arnav ... all characters are bashed. y take anjali rejection by the forum so seriously. the mood changes here daily. their comments are making people more angry

people didnt like anjali getting screen time over arhi.. we all watch of arhi only. so some got mad. ph should ignore and act professional. 

Edited by geetmaanluv - 19 July 2012 at 4:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

winiwonka4856

chand1234 IF-Sizzlerz
chand1234
chand1234

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
agree with u ! Thumbs Up

Arshifan4life IF-Rockerz
Arshifan4life
Arshifan4life

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged