Rab Se Sohna Isshq

Ranveer and Shahiba

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Hey Folks , 

I loveddd their scenes so far ... 

Its fun to see them , they fight like couple cum friends , they pull each other legs , their masti talks, their respect for each other is so natural and cuteee... Donno when was the last time i had seen this sort of normal couple ... 

Loved how ranveer went and told her truth that it wasnt him who saved her , which means he will not lie to her for now , and when he said he would celebrate her bday, he meant it ... 

loved how they try to keep each other happy and understand with out saying much , aww the call and presents from ranveer are awesome ... 

precap was superb , she literally kicking the heck out of agent ... Jootho sae Clap 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suvarnaawtrechus

rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
true jaya... I loved yesterday's their cute scene...may be landon journey, it helps to ranveer to realise his love for saaiba..she is more valuable than his landon dream

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
they say na , u dont know value of a think unless u loose it , same might be with ranveer 

he loves her but his dream is bigger than her , nothing wrong but he should keep her to be part of his dream ... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rechus

Masooma Bukhari IF-Addictz
Masooma Bukhari
Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
even i like Ranveer sahiba's couple... they make a great couple :)
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Lol, i like both couples ... LOL 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index