Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi is at fault - CV's are Fair. (Page 9)

vaatuhaara IF-Sizzlerz
vaatuhaara
vaatuhaara

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
@ainimonaya...

In real life, i hav more prblms to face than think of a fictional character n fight for her/his justice.

I hav got more issues to deal with than coming to d forum n justifying my obsession or liking for a fictional character.

IPKKND is an 'entertainment' for me. Its for fun i watch it... I can breath if the show is not on air. I will stil be alive if the CVS, decide to kill the entire characters in an accident.

Its others who doesnt knw where to draw the line between Real and Reel.

'if we are talking abt Real life victims, then i wud anyday prefer to call 'helpline numbers' rather than logging to IF, n fight here'

when i talkd abt d 'justice seekers' in d forum, i made it clear, its their view n i hav nothing to do with it. They can go on n they dont need my support or permission for dat.

and you said, ''it shows who u r in real"... Who ever i'm in real, i dont want a forum for my support to live... And getting personal is the worst thing u can do to a person. Frankly becoz i'm not a Fictional character.

The day i publish a 'novel' with me as a character, then you all can discuss 'who I'm, what i'm, and what i'm not...'

and i dont want to say 'this shows that who u r in real'... To you, bcoz i have no interest to knw what you r in real life... I dont want to be judgemental abt you... N i'm no one to judge you or any real human being... Its frankly, none of my business.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..sur..mpk2011boyznakasimim

mpk2011 IF-Dazzler
mpk2011
mpk2011

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutebarun

@ainimonaya...

In real life, i hav more prblms to face than think of a fictional character n fight for her/his justice.

I hav got more issues to deal with than coming to d forum n justifying my obsession or liking for a fictional character.

IPKKND is an 'entertainment' for me. Its for fun i watch it... I can breath if the show is not on air. I will stil be alive if the CVS, decide to kill the entire characters in an accident.

Its others who doesnt knw where to draw the line between Real and Reel.

'if we are talking abt Real life victims, then i wud anyday prefer to call 'helpline numbers' rather than logging to IF, n fight here'

when i talkd abt d 'justice seekers' in d forum, i made it clear, its their view n i hav nothing to do with it. They can go on n they dont need my support or permission for dat.

and you said, ''it shows who u r in real"... Who ever i'm in real, i dont want a forum for my support to live... And getting personal is the worst thing u can do to a person. Frankly becoz i'm not a Fictional character.

The day i publish a 'novel' with me as a character, then you all can discuss 'who I'm, what i'm, and what i'm not...'

and i dont want to say 'this shows that who u r in real'... To you, bcoz i have no interest to knw what you r in real life... I dont want to be judgemental abt you... N i'm no one to judge you or any real human being... Its frankly, none of my business.

WOW gal !!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
R

Edited by Krishyy808 - 20 July 2012 at 9:47pm
vaatuhaara IF-Sizzlerz
vaatuhaara
vaatuhaara

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
@mpk2011, thanks dear...!Smile chalo kisi aur duniya mein chalthe hai... Jahaan humare beech koi nahi honge... Iss forum se humein koi matlab nahi, matlab hai tho Sirf 'pm' se... HeheheROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mpk2011

PrasRas Senior Member
PrasRas
PrasRas

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Disagree. If Khushi was perfect, we could have watched another Saa-Bahu, rona-dhona serial
asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Originally posted by asha...

Originally posted by boyznaka

Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

You are so right- a few other things Kushi is/was responsible for-

1. She is responsible for the fall of Lehman Brothers and the depression in the US & world economy
2. She is responsible for the poverty in 3rd world countries
3. She is responsible for Abdul Kalam not getting re-elected as President
4. She is responsile for the delay in onset of monsoon in India
5. She is responsible for launching Pom Poms on the innocent worl

In summary, Kushi is the reason for all evil in this world.

I totally agree with your sentiments.

She let the dogs out too. 
That witch!

Didn't take you long to get here... Wink

@ TM: Of course...you forgot that Arnav is always right...right ??
she is responsible for the green house effect
she is responsible for the chinese economy stagnating
she is responsible for the euro zone crisis
she is responsible for the rupee devaluation
she is responsible for the KingFisher crisis
she is responsible for the Adarsh Scam crisis
she is responsible for Air India going bust
Hey Kripa chutkiBig smile
just back on the grid after a stomach upset only to find myself now searching for the nearest toilet bowl after reading the drivel here

Whoops Fairy, you forgot the biggest one

She's responsible for Shaym falling for her ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight99Ash95boyznakaFAYKHAN29OmNaMaSteOm

uniquebluerose IF-Dazzler
uniquebluerose
uniquebluerose

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheerinbanu

Lets Star here'.  Akash and Payal are showing anger towards Khushi. Do you think this as a disrespect. Nope they are hinting her to mind her business because there can be anything between Husband and wife and its unto them to resolve it. Why is she always poking nose in their Personal Space? Guys be fair we all get annoyed on Anjali when she step in-between Arnav and Khushi's conversation. We all start screaming at Anjali for being too nosy. Don't you find Khushi to be Nosy. She deserve that guys. She can have all concerns for her sister but there is a limit.

I agree we get annoyed with Anjali but does Khushi or Arnav become annoyed nope...have they ever asked her to mind her own business or shout at her or has ever Khushi shouted like Aaksh...

I am sorry we are being partial to Anjalli just because she is weakling and Khushi is our assumed punch bag!!!!!

Moreover Akash being angry on Khushi is really fair. She never respected him or trusted him in Arnav's kidnap episode. She should have seeked help from Akash atleast. Akash was absolutely right that if Payal  told the fact before hand that would a different scenario and If Khushi told about Arnav's Kidnap and that would be a different scenario and things wouldn't be this worse.

Well as someone already answered your question even his mother didn't trust him, I guess that explains it all and moreover if you see things like that had Payal (she is one totally annoying and irritating according to me!!!!) told the truth to Akash all that confusion would not have happened!!!

Lets take Garima and Bhuaji. Think from their point of view they adopted her and gave her everything they can in their possible means. She screwed up payal's wedding already ( though she is not the direct reason) And again on the day of payal's wedding she got married to the Guy in the same house and Shocked everyone. This again brought them the disrespect to their family and also that will affect payal's life to an extent. Manorama taunted them to the core. She didn't tell the reason to the sudden marriage. She again tried to keep everything with her and that caused the damage to her. Their reactions are absolutely correct. Everyone's parents react the same way. Comparatively they are good people they have taken care of Khushi well inspite of her being an orphan.

Probably you have point here!!!!! But what i can't understand is why was she made to work when everyone including Payal was parking her butt tightly ???
Why was Khushi made to work????? Why did not the family apologize to her when Shyam's fiasco was out, first of all why plan an engagement and literally force her into it????
And when Payal's marriage was fixed in RM why did the elders not try to clear but let that little girl handle everything!!!!

Coming to Arnav anyone in his position will think like him. She spoiled the show why should he believe her ( a strange girl). At that point he is absolutely right from his side. Though Arnav reacted bit too much in giving the footage to TV channels Khushi was also keep provoking him.  Action and reactions has happened.  After all this Khushi need not to work in ASR's office. She continued her Job for her own reasons to fulfill the needs of her Family. Its her choice to work in a place where she didn't get any respect. Its not ASR's choice or mistake. After having so much rift with her in the past what would be the normal reaction of anyone in ASR' position. Its again correct. Its absolutely none of her business to interfere in his personal life. She have no need to talk about Lavanya to his Family. She have no need to advise him that he should be like this or live his life this way. Thats absolutely too nosy and who she is to say that to him. Even payal her sister is saying her to mind her business then imagine ASR wont he be rude for that. She was always nosy in his affairs with Lavanya. In terms of his faith on God and sentiments.

He needn't trust the strange girl but he had no right to break her pearl strings or lock her up!! or realize the video which defamed her!!!
Anjali called Khushi to make Lavanya marriage material and so she took efforts and interfered a lot!!!
Had Khushi been not nosy we would have only the live in of Lavanya and ASR and not ARHI!!!!
its only because Khushi was nosy she decided to overhear Shyam and worry about Arnav and save him fro kidnappers!!
He could have been killed for all we know!!!!!!
And even he is nosy who is he to interferen in his siters and her saut life and make contract marriage???
He interferred the love story of Shyam and Khushi (according to him), what is his buisness...

Well in short i don't have time
to explain everything come lets petition and pray that Khushi is killed in the show and a new lead is brought by the CVS...we all can audition for the new role (omg i die just with that thought!!!!)

She is totally wrong...wish she was ever there like Arnav said the other day!!!!

Anjali is right to trust Shyam he should come back after he he is right its Khushi who is wonrg actually everybody is right except Khushi!!!!

I wonder why she like that!!!

Sometimes i feel like she is the other women in my imaginary life which has only Arnv and meEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight99Ash95..sur..asha...FAYKHAN29

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutebarun

@mpk2011, thanks dear...!Smile chalo kisi aur duniya mein chalthe hai... Jahaan humare beech koi nahi honge... Iss forum se humein koi matlab nahi, matlab hai tho Sirf 'pm' se... HeheheROFL

sab pata hota hain phir bhi reply karte ho...
wapas jao PM pe... at least sanity toh rahegi...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mpk2011vaatuhaara

Go to top