Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi is at fault - CV's are Fair. (Page 6)

DiehardYMfan IF-Rockerz
DiehardYMfan
DiehardYMfan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
ASR is always right ??
are u ppl mad
even shakuni is at lesser fault than asr who is the greatest negative character in telly history
he behaves as if he is the world s prince when there are millions of ppl above him
he is not the god
he is at fault always one way or the other
thats y ipk is a story between a faultless pristine girl and a devilish guy

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95boyznakaEtherealSanz..SwaNia_2-SI-FAYKHAN29FairyLiquidSoapJohny.S.RajOmNaMaSteOm

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

U know whats d prob is...!!!!

Its a 1 man show...yeah..m saying this ...coz it is...we bash all,except ARNAV...ARNAV/ASR in any circumstances is always right acc to us...

Confused
-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Originally posted by ainimonaya

Originally posted by sanika_hp

Your post has really made me smile :D Finally someone with sense. Do you read a lot of books by any chance? I have found Khushi funny but extremely irritating and I mostly forward parts where she is distributing sarvajanik gyaan to uninterested people. In real life, I would avoid a person like her as a plague! Frankly, I have been an ASR supporter from day1. Funnily enough, the scene I loved was where he lets her go from the first floor. I would have done the same in his position. So, don't think too much if people don't agree with you. Just because you don't have the majority vote, doesn't mean you aren't right. ASR is proof enough. A better example would be Socrates ;)

u knw what m sure that u r a girl!  coz today in this world if a woman is in trouble is bezoz of other woman!   nd u r a perfect example!  

True. Women are responsible for most women's conditions. They just don't fight back enough. Otherwise, they wouldn't have been dominated for centuries. Because they keep taking shit and suffering silently, others are expected to do the same.

Edited by sanika_hp - 19 July 2012 at 4:35am
FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Originally posted by asha...

Originally posted by boyznaka

Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

You are so right- a few other things Kushi is/was responsible for-

1. She is responsible for the fall of Lehman Brothers and the depression in the US & world economy
2. She is responsible for the poverty in 3rd world countries
3. She is responsible for Abdul Kalam not getting re-elected as President
4. She is responsile for the delay in onset of monsoon in India
5. She is responsible for launching Pom Poms on the innocent worl

In summary, Kushi is the reason for all evil in this world.

I totally agree with your sentiments.

She let the dogs out too. 
That witch!

Didn't take you long to get here... Wink

@ TM: Of course...you forgot that Arnav is always right...right ??
she is responsible for the green house effect
she is responsible for the chinese economy stagnating
she is responsible for the euro zone crisis
she is responsible for the rupee devaluation
she is responsible for the KingFisher crisis
she is responsible for the Adarsh Scam crisis
she is responsible for Air India going bust
Hey Kripa chutkiBig smile
just back on the grid after a stomach upset only to find myself now searching for the nearest toilet bowl after reading the drivel here

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarmi_arhimoonlight99callyd.Aisha.vellainsaanAsh95boyznakaSwaNia_2asha...-SI-Sultan_Of_SwingFAYKHAN29OmNaMaSteOm-MKB-xAaliya.shinchan.

vaatuhaara IF-Sizzlerz
vaatuhaara
vaatuhaara

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
@tm, yaar...! Its not the forum's opinion or d neighbour's opinion that counts when i watch the show. Its mine only.

Bt, i must appreciate u for d sheer courage of letting this out in d forum... Agree with you n its feels nice to knw that there r people like us, who think alike.

Dont get disheartend by the replies... Enjoy... You may feel like a mob is attacking u, bt dont worry... Let them say, say n say... IPK is a story made by another group of people, they wil knw wat they want to do n they r showing dat to us.

Forum or the justice seekers hav nothing to do with what we feel for Characters.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sheerinbanumpk2011

DiehardYMfan IF-Rockerz
DiehardYMfan
DiehardYMfan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by DiehardYMfan

Originally posted by Sheerinbanu

Your post has really made me smile :D Finally someone with sense. Do you read a lot of books by any chance? I have found Khushi funny but extremely irritating and I mostly forward parts where she is distributing sarvajanik gyaan to uninterested people. In real life, I would avoid a person like her as a plague! Frankly, I have been an ASR supporter from day1. Funnily enough, the scene I loved was where he lets her go from the first floor. I would have done the same in his position. So, don't think too much if people don't agree with you. Just because you don't have the majority vote, doesn't mean you aren't right. ASR is proof enough. A better example would be Socrates ;)

Ofcourse...! Your post do made me smile... I do think that Khushi is too nosy and insane. Her antics and senseless behaviour irks me. Though she is a nice person but everything is not acceptable.
seems  like we will have to open a mental hospitalLOL
desperate housewives ka naya season desperate newbiesROFL

Judging from your grammar and answers, you must be a teenager :)
my grammar is wrong
sorry dear
 I m an english graduate
may b you know moreEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95CDloveFAYKHAN29FairyLiquidSoap-MKB-OmNaMaSteOm

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sheerinbanu

Ofcourse...! Your post do made me smile... I do think that Khushi is too nosy and insane. Her antics and senseless behaviour irks me. Though she is a nice person but everything is not acceptable.
seems  like we will have to open a mental hospitalLOL
desperate housewives ka naya season desperate newbiesROFL

Judging from your grammar and answers, you must be a teenager :)
my grammar is wrong
sorry dear
 I m an english graduate
may b you know moreEmbarrassed

Very probable under the current circumstances.
Sheerinbanu Senior Member
Sheerinbanu
Sheerinbanu

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged

I think you have gone mad
whatever arnav has done is acceptable and whatever khushi has done is notShocked
khushi is the best character of ipkknd
the trp s which you all were getting were all bcoz of khushi
so think before you say
and look before you leap

Hey... Who said that she is not the best character in IPK. Here we are trying to  discuss about the point of views. Though she do them with good intentions things will turn against her if she is nosy and try to keep every with her.

She should not that she can have a lonely battle that would lead to deadly consequences. See she was not able to justify herself. Khushi should learn from her mistakes. She should not try to make everything perfect in others life. Because she might think that is good but the others will not think the same. This post is more to see things from other characters point of view.

After all these characters are brain child of CV's. We want CV's to reform these Characters and make them more Powerful Bcoz they lead the Show after all we love the all.

Go to top