Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi is at fault - CV's are Fair. (Page 4)

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged

My my more than a didi ka sout I guess KKG is a souten to many of the members here and I can see the woodwork is crawling with them looking at some of the responsesROFL

I guess you will get your 15 sec of fame with bashing her here and all those who sublimate channelize and vicariously live their lives with ASR as their poster boy/lover boy/fantasy lover will be more than happy to support you

And go ahead bash me make your day no skin of my nose I can only chuckle at your silly analysis which is at cross purposes anyway

KKG's creation concept and crafting is purely in the hands of CV's and not some real life person not working according to the script

Get a grip on reality and realize this is a soap fiction before passing moralistic and hypocritical judgment and seriously you need to work on your misogynistic tendencies  it is really ugly to see it in a woman over a woman a fictitious one at that

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

callydPlovesArshiSuniKkkkkingKhan.Aisha.yongshinAsh95uniquebluerosegeetmaanluv.A.l.i.a.AmazingAmySiri22onetwothreepepples_joyvellainsaanboyznakaEtherealSanz..SwaNia_2DiehardYMfanCDloveasha...-SI-Sultan_Of_SwingFAYKHAN29-MKB-OnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOmJohny.S.Raj

boyznaka IF-Rockerz
boyznaka
boyznaka

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

You are so right- a few other things Kushi is/was responsible for-

1. She is responsible for the fall of Lehman Brothers and the depression in the US & world economy
2. She is responsible for the poverty in 3rd world countries
3. She is responsible for Abdul Kalam not getting re-elected as President
4. She is responsile for the delay in onset of monsoon in India
5. She is responsible for launching Pom Poms on the innocent worl

In summary, Kushi is the reason for all evil in this world.

I totally agree with your sentiments.

She let the dogs out too. 
That witch!

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight99.Aisha.yongshinAsh95.A.l.i.a.AmazingAmyonetwothreeEtherealSanz..SwaNia_2DiehardYMfanCDloveasha...-SI-Sultan_Of_SwingFAYKHAN29OnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOmFairyLiquidSoapJohny.S.Raj

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by boyznaka

Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

You are so right- a few other things Kushi is/was responsible for-

1. She is responsible for the fall of Lehman Brothers and the depression in the US & world economy
2. She is responsible for the poverty in 3rd world countries
3. She is responsible for Abdul Kalam not getting re-elected as President
4. She is responsile for the delay in onset of monsoon in India
5. She is responsible for launching Pom Poms on the innocent worl

In summary, Kushi is the reason for all evil in this world.

I totally agree with your sentiments.

She let the dogs out too. 
That witch!

Didn't take you long to get here... Wink

@ TM: Of course...you forgot that Arnav is always right...right ??

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

PlovesArshi.Aisha.Suni.A.l.i.a.AmazingAmyonetwothreeAsh95boyznakaEtherealSanz..SwaNia_2DiehardYMfanCDlove-SI-Sultan_Of_SwingFAYKHAN29FairyLiquidSoapOnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOmJohny.S.Raj

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
nobody is at fault here bec none of them is a villain... they are normal ppl... they are not planning all this to hurt someone like shyam... its the circumstances...
khushi is innocent she cant help but butt into others problems.. her character is like tat..
same goes for anji, arnav, mami, akash n payal...
anji doesn even know the entire truth... so for her arnav threw out shyam bec he trusts khushi.. apart from tat no other proof was given

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DiehardYMfanrini_katFAYKHAN29

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PlovesArshi

I really think that you should watch the show again from the start ! No comments !

im with u on this

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

.Aisha.DiehardYMfanCDlove-SI-FAYKHAN29FairyLiquidSoap-MKB-Johny.S.Raj

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged

Lets just say THIS time the majority voters are RIGHT!
How convenient to blame khushi for everyone problems...so I suppose its her fault that shyam wandering eyes settled on her even...its her fault that her aunt made her engaged to that guy even! For heaven sake if khushi being at fault is what is really true then my version of right differs from your very much.

Khushi can be irritating at times I agree... specially WHEN SHE IS ALWAYS THINKING ABOUT OTHERS!!! The way I see it, khushi is always doing things for others, never for herself! How would you justify all the injustice done to her?
So you are saying it was right for her to be called characterless??
Did you forget how much she suffered?
How all her dreams got lost?
How she had NO one?

Sweeite, firstly stop being so melodramatic! I haven't blamed Khushi for anyone's actions but her's. She is frankly naive and definitely hasn't watched enough crime dramas like Mami had. Shyam is responsible for his own actions. The way Khushi handled it was even more disastrous! Has someone forced her to be Mother India? She is doing it by her own (or rather the writer's) choice. Is she expecting awards for her behaviour? I would like her more if she acts like Emily Thorne from Revenge, than the Weeping Willow that Anjali has become these days, begging to be understood! People who are right, should never have to beg. The way she is being treated is her fault, as she was not able to explain her side of things convincingly. Think about why people take ASR's and Mami's or even Shyam's words seriously? Its because of the way they word their arguments. I will say again, people are responsible for their own actions and they should  stop blaming others or expecting others to just read their minds and see the shining baton of truth within them :P And no, I cannot assume that the majority is right. That is counter-intuitive.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sheerinbanumpk2011

DiehardYMfan IF-Rockerz
DiehardYMfan
DiehardYMfan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
I think you have gone mad
whatever arnav has done is acceptable and whatever khushi has done is notShocked
khushi is the best character of ipkknd
the trp s which you all were getting were all bcoz of khushi
so think before you say
and look before you leap

Edited by DiehardYMfan - 19 July 2012 at 4:25am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight99PlovesArshi.Aisha.onetwothreeAsh95EtherealSanz..-SI-FAYKHAN29FairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOmJohny.S.Raj

Sheerinbanu Senior Member
Sheerinbanu
Sheerinbanu

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanika_hp

Your post has really made me smile :D Finally someone with sense. Do you read a lot of books by any chance? I have found Khushi funny but extremely irritating and I mostly forward parts where she is distributing sarvajanik gyaan to uninterested people. In real life, I would avoid a person like her as a plague! Frankly, I have been an ASR supporter from day1. Funnily enough, the scene I loved was where he lets her go from the first floor. I would have done the same in his position. So, don't think too much if people don't agree with you. Just because you don't have the majority vote, doesn't mean you aren't right. ASR is proof enough. A better example would be Socrates ;)

Ofcourse...! Your post do made me smile... I do think that Khushi is too nosy and insane. Her antics and senseless behaviour irks me. Though she is a nice person but everything is not acceptable.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mpk2011-sanika-rini_kat

Go to top