Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi is at fault - CV's are Fair. (Page 3)

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Your post has really made me smile :D Finally someone with sense. Do you read a lot of books by any chance? I have found Khushi funny but extremely irritating and I mostly forward parts where she is distributing sarvajanik gyaan to uninterested people. In real life, I would avoid a person like her as a plague! Frankly, I have been an ASR supporter from day1. Funnily enough, the scene I loved was where he lets her go from the first floor. I would have done the same in his position. So, don't think too much if people don't agree with you. Just because you don't have the majority vote, doesn't mean you aren't right. ASR is proof enough. A better example would be Socrates ;)

Edit: Jeez! Stop assuming that just because I am an ASR fan, I agree with what he does. The reason I don't like Khushi because she lands up in helpless situations. As a girl myself, I hate that she can't come out of it herself. We live in the 21st century and girls can take care of themselves. I just find it pathetic that she keeps ending up as the victim. Agreed, some one else is causing this, but why is she not strong enough to teach the person a lesson! As I have mentioned in my latter posts, Self Sacrificing = weak to me. If I ever have a daughter I would rather teach her to kick ass like ASR than be the good soul like Khushi. Survival of the fittest is the law in the REAL world, and the real world is not a happy place.

Edited by sanika_hp - 20 July 2012 at 5:26am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JosupraSheerinbanumpk2011rini_katvaatuhaara

-SI- IF-Rockerz
-SI-
-SI-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheerinbanu

Originally posted by babes25

Originally posted by Sheerinbanu

Moreover Akash being angry on Khushi is really fair. She never respected him or trusted him in Arnav's kidnap episode. She should have seeked help from Akash atleast.  

Mami knew Arnav was kidnapped.. Did she tell Akash..NO...so why isn't he angry with Mommy..?  Kushi thinks everybody is good and genuine as her..and that's her biggest fault... Are u seriously blaming Kushi for ruining Arnav's show and that Lisa's coat,Breaking the model crap...Have u been watching this serial from the beginning?

Akash Asked that to mami. But mami replied that Khushi is the one who stopped her from telling that to the family in many circumstances. Come on I am watching serial form the begining. See dont be biased try to be fair. Everyone is right in their point of view thats the point I am trying to insist.

Ofcourse u r entitled for your own opinion and I respect that... Mami put the blame on Kushi straight away..how convenient.. If she thought Kushi was wrong why did she keep her mouth shut... Alright she will say for Arnav's sake...Then she shouldn't put the blame on Kushi knowing that she did it to save Arnav. And how could anyone b;lame Kushi for ruining Arnav's show... She went their by mistake she didn't do it on purpose... And the coat... did she spill juice on the coat...No? But she was blamed for those stupid girls mistake... The children broke the model.. She was trying to keep them away from Arnav...but I don't understand what's Kushi's fault in it...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

callydPlovesArshi.Aisha.onetwothreeshalinii173Ash95jaya100SwaNia_2ChaituvOnepoundChicFAYKHAN29FairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

mpk2011 IF-Dazzler
mpk2011
mpk2011

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanika_hp

Your post has really made me smile :D Finally someone with sense. Do you read a lot of books by any chance? I have found Khushi funny but extremely irritating and I mostly forward parts where she is distributing sarvajanik gyaan to uninterested people. In real life, I would avoid a person like her as a plague! Frankly, I have been an ASR supporter from day1. Funnily enough, the scene I loved was where he lets her go from the first floor. I would have done the same in his position. So, don't think too much if people don't agree with you. Just because you don't have the majority vote, doesn't mean you aren't right. ASR is proof enough. A better example would be Socrates ;)

Agree to u dear and welcome on board. Glad to know there r still some ppl out there who r not khushified !! And yup thanx for quoting my personal fav scene Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Josupravaatuhaara

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
You are so right- a few other things Kushi is/was responsible for-

1. She is responsible for the fall of Lehman Brothers and the depression in the US & world economy
2. She is responsible for the poverty in 3rd world countries
3. She is responsible for Abdul Kalam not getting re-elected as President
4. She is responsile for the delay in onset of monsoon in India
5. She is responsible for launching Pom Poms on the innocent worl

In summary, Kushi is the reason for all evil in this world.

I totally agree with your sentiments.

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

kazmia12moonlight99gurtiliciouscallydPlovesArshiSunigheeshakkar.Aisha.ANNMTasmi4youyongshinuniqueblueroseAsh95AmazingAmyonetwothreeshalinii173asha...Chaituvboyznakajaya100EtherealSanz..SwaNia_2-SI-SanzBarbieFAYKHAN29CATZ..OnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOm-MKB-FairyLiquidSoapJohny.S.RajxAaliya

gheeshakkar Goldie
gheeshakkar
gheeshakkar

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

1. She is responsible for the fall of Lehman Brothers and the depression in the US & world economy

Off with her head!

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

callydSuniasmi4you.Aisha.onetwothreevellainsaanAmazingAmyAsh95boyznakajaya100EtherealSanz..SwaNia_2-SI-asha...Sultan_Of_SwingFAYKHAN29FairyLiquidSoapJohny.S.RajOnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOm

-SI- IF-Rockerz
-SI-
-SI-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

Alright this cracked me up...ROFL

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

lanilandPlovesArshiasmi4you.Aisha.onetwothreeAmazingAmyChaituvboyznakajaya100SwaNia_2OnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOmJohny.S.RajSultan_Of_SwingFAYKHAN29FairyLiquidSoap

CATZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
CATZ..
CATZ..

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Oh really?
So u think LAVANYA was perfect for arnav right na?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

.Aisha.onetwothreeAsh95boyznakaSwaNia_2-SI-FAYKHAN29FairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOmJohny.S.Raj

lylow Goldie
lylow
lylow

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanika_hp

Lets just say THIS time the majority voters are RIGHT!
How convenient to blame khushi for everyone problems...so I suppose its her fault that shyam wandering eyes settled on her even...its her fault that her aunt made her engaged to that guy even! For heaven sake if khushi being at fault is what is really true then my version of right differs from your very much.

Khushi can be irritating at times I agree... specially WHEN SHE IS ALWAYS THINKING ABOUT OTHERS!!! The way I see it, khushi is always doing things for others, never for herself! How would you justify all the injustice done to her?
So you are saying it was right for her to be called characterless??
Did you forget how much she suffered?
How all her dreams got lost?
How she had NO one?

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight99callydPlovesArshi.Aisha.AmazingAmyonetwothreevellainsaanAsh95jaya100SwaNia_2Chaituv-SI-Sultan_Of_SwingFAYKHAN29FairyLiquidSoapOnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOmJohny.S.RajxAaliya

Go to top