Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi is at fault - CV's are Fair. (Page 13)

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanika_hp

Your post has really made me smile :D Finally someone with sense. Do you read a lot of books by any chance? I have found Khushi funny but extremely irritating and I mostly forward parts where she is distributing sarvajanik gyaan to uninterested people. In real life, I would avoid a person like her as a plague! Frankly, I have been an ASR supporter from day1. Funnily enough, the scene I loved was where he lets her go from the first floor. I would have done the same in his position. So, don't think too much if people don't agree with you. Just because you don't have the majority vote, doesn't mean you aren't right. ASR is proof enough. A better example would be Socrates ;)

Well the person you support is head over heels in love with the person you want to avoid like plague.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

callydChaituv-SI-FAYKHAN29OmNaMaSteOm

SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Oh, wow! I don't agree with  any of your comments above.
You made Khushi the reason of all the bad things happening in this soap, whilst she is the one positive person out of all. She doesn't give up no matter what...Yes, she is a bit weird, but that's why she is Khushi.

I agree Khushi shouldn't be talking with Akash, but she thinks she is responsible for everything.
Unlike Anjali she always comes in between Arnav and Khushi without any reason lol.

Why would she tell Akash about Arnav kidnap???? Can't he think on his own that his brother he love so much is acting weird??? I mean a lady just started living with them noticed this, and none of the members who knew him very well from the start??? Don't say that it's all Khushi's fault. That is the weirdest reason ever!
I mean who would believe that there is something wrong with mobile signal in Scotland?? That's why he can't talk??? How stupid Akashi really is???? LOL! Rubbish! LOL!
That made me laugh like crazy lol! he bought it obviously because he is stupid lol!

As for Aunt blaming it all on Khushi...Why is she talking now? she is a grown woman she is the one to decide what she should do??? not Khushi. Khushi can give her ideas, but decision should be aunt's
She obviously thought the same as Khushi, but in the end blaming everything on Khushi what a coward person she is lol. She is not that nice that Khushi asked her not to tell anyone and she wouldn't. She is quite clever person this aunt.

Edited by SaraaK - 19 July 2012 at 8:18am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight99Chaituv-SI-FAYKHAN29Johny.S.RajOmNaMaSteOm

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IshqSufiyana

Originally posted by ainimonaya

@ cute barun..  IPK is a story made by another group of people, they wil knw wat they want to do n they r showing dat to us.

this represents u,what u r in real dear!

i hope from the justice seekers in ur life u get the so called justice,like khushi gets ALWAYS! 
then may be ur eyes will open nd u will be able  to define ,justice! 

Please don't respond to that person. She's a Sanaya hater not only a Khushi hater.

ya really no use in talking with that person let that person hate Sanaya we dont damn care about that. Some people always find happiness in finding fault with others

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siri22

Your post has really made me smile :D Finally someone with sense. Do you read a lot of books by any chance? I have found Khushi funny but extremely irritating and I mostly forward parts where she is distributing sarvajanik gyaan to uninterested people. In real life, I would avoid a person like her as a plague! Frankly, I have been an ASR supporter from day1. Funnily enough, the scene I loved was where he lets her go from the first floor. I would have done the same in his position. So, don't think too much if people don't agree with you. Just because you don't have the majority vote, doesn't mean you aren't right. ASR is proof enough. A better example would be Socrates ;)

Well the person you support is head over heels in love with the person you want to avoid like plague.

Well said Angry Clap Clap
CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Originally posted by CDlove

Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

Originally posted by CDlove

Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

I think we all should stop responding to this rather silly post Looking at some of the stupid reasoning behind some of their replies it is clear some of the members are getting their jollies and kicks by yanking chains so not worth any sensible persons time effort and energy
Sree and Hiru I think you know what i mean
they have brought in the artillery and a posse let them enjoy we know where their preferences lie they are welcome to it nothing sways the stupid more than arguments they cannot understand

Yes I didn't actually read into the thread. Now that I have, I realised it's not one of the posts where an intelligent discussion is carried. Anyways there goes a valuable 30 minutes of my life, writing for this riduculous post

Logic and rational although sometimes under appreciated is never a waste of anyone's time.

I loved your reply, wish I had the patience to write and explain my points so eloquently.

thank you for making me feel better. I was feeling like as idiot for even writing a reply for this post.
Hiru sweet reading your reply can turn even the most ardent critc to a fan but here we are dealing with a completely new set of standards in lunacy so wont hold my breathe and yes been remiss loved your rebuttal
incredibleClap make a post one day using that

Thank you swathi my love Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

uniqueblueroseFAYKHAN29FairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
And dont forget guys Khushi only writes the dialogues and passes it to the CV'sLOL Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SI-FAYKHAN29OmNaMaSteOm

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siri22

He is entitled to his own opinion :) Just because I support him, doesn't mean he should do exactly as I want!
goguma IF-Rockerz
goguma
goguma

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
"Mostly you can find her doing mistakes and seeking to forgive. See certain things will not change just by asking forgiveness."

well i think kushi's realization of her mistakes, and
seeking forgiveness after that, is a virtue,
and she doesn't bear grudges...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight99CDloveFAYKHAN29

Go to top