Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PiscineMolitor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
COMPLETELY DISAGREE. 
Cut khushi some slack. I
Can't believe there are posts on how khushi is at fault.
Can't believe this is what people have come to.😑

woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: rmipkknd

COMPLETELY DISAGREE.

Cut khushi some slack. I
Can't believe there are posts on how khushi is at fault.
Can't believe this is what people have come to.😑

SOME BLIND ASR DEEWANIS..LOL
Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: _WASIM_

SOME BLIND ASR DEEWANIS..LOL

πŸ˜†
Decent6Chori thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Oh dear. ASR phankas at work, doing what they do best...

Edited by Double007 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sanika_hp

Have you heard about the Guwahti Girl molestation incident? What did people do? Unlike the show, this happened in real life. Was broad casted on National television. That too happened in India right ? My point was never that what ASR did was correct. But Khushi wasn't right either. Whether you choose to respond or not, is ofcourse your choice.

guwahati girl molestation incident '' i think they all r inspired by asr or msk   ...asr ne ladki ko neechey giraya msk ne    ladki ko gundo ki mercy par chod diya tha  πŸ˜›  so i think  people inspired  ho rhey with these kind of crap  shows  πŸ˜† Edited by ANNMT - 11 years ago
uniquebluerose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: cutebarun

@ainimonaya

its not my prblm whether the post is edited or not. Aap log keep fuming🀣

you seem to be total attention seeker with your attitude just like the rich and spoilt ASR...but you are failing miserably...
uniquebluerose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sanika_hp

Your post has really made me smile :D Finally someone with sense. Do you read a lot of books by any chance? I have found Khushi funny but extremely irritating and I mostly forward parts where she is distributing sarvajanik gyaan to uninterested people. In real life, I would avoid a person like her as a plague! Frankly, I have been an ASR supporter from day1. Funnily enough, the scene I loved was where he lets her go from the first floor. I would have done the same in his position. So, don't think too much if people don't agree with you. Just because you don't have the majority vote, doesn't mean you aren't right. ASR is proof enough. A better example would be Socrates ;)

you taste is great wow!!! impressed!!!!!

come out of the bubble, ASR is not your hubby!!!!

and yes Majority isn't always right but then just because you think violently you are not intelligent or bright!!!!

and please don't bring Socrates her or call yourself and ASR like Socrates ...may be he know such day would come and gladly drank poison, when was given!!!

Jack the Ripper is more your kind!!!!
-sanika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: uniquebluerose

you taste is great wow!!! impressed!!!!!

come out of the bubble, ASR is not your hubby!!!!

and yes Majority isn't always right but then just because you think violently you are not intelligent or bright!!!!

and please don't bring Socrates her or call yourself and ASR like Socrates ...may be he know such day would come and gladly drank poison, when was given!!!

Jack the Ripper is more your kind!!!!

What you are failing to understand, is that I would not have taken shit from anyone, be it a girl or guy, if i was in his position. Also, if i was in Khushi's position, I would have yanked his stupid tie and made him fall as well. Self sacrificing = weak for me. You can go ahead and glorify it as much as you want.
GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i agree with everything you said..well written..
RickyBahl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ANYONE WOULD CRY BUCKET OF TEARS FOR KHUSHI.

KHUSHI IS A CHARACTER WHICH IS SO CLOSE TO HEART OF MILLIONS OF FANS BECAUSE SHE IS SO SELFLESS, FORGIVES   PEOPLE QUICKLY. LIVES HER LIFE FULLEST ,IGNORING ALL..
HOW MANY HAVE THE COURAGE TO DO THAT????

YOU HAVE TO SEE SHE USED TO POKE HER NOSE BECAUSE SOMEHOW SHE WAS ALREADY PUSHED BY RAIZADAS TO DO THAT, AFTER LAVANYA -ASR ENGAGEMENT NEWS, SHE WANTED TO LEAVE,..BUT AGAIN ALL FORCED HER TO STAY.SO MANY CIRCUMSTANCES CREATED BY RAIZADAS FORCED HER TO MAKE A COMMENT ON THEIR ISSUE.
EVEN TILL LAST EPISODE SHE IS BEING FORCED TO ACCEPT ARNV.  ARNV MIGHT HV FORGOTTEN HIS WORDS BUT THOSE WORDS ARE STILL PINCHING KHUSHI. KHUSHI WANTS ARNAV BUT HOW WILL SHE??? HER LOVE HAS CATEGORICALLY HAVING MOOD SWINGS EVRY DAY. SOMEDAY INSULTING , SOMEDAY LOVING.  WHO LIKE IT SAY??

WHEN U DONT SYMPATHISE WITH KHUSHI, I REALLY FEEL WHICH WAY THE WORLD IS GOING. 

YOUR POST IS A SAD DAY IN THE HISTORY OF INDIA FORUMS AND WOMANHOOD
Edited by RickyBahl - 11 years ago