Khushi is at fault - CV's are Fair.

Posted: 11 years ago

Lots of people do get annoyed with the way  Khushi is being portrayed in certain circumstance though we like the character a lot. None of the characters in the show is  perfect. That imperfectness is keeping the show running. If everyone becomes perfect and everything becomes perfect then the Show ends.

Lets Star here….  Akash and Payal are showing anger towards Khushi. Do you think this as a disrespect. Nope they are hinting her to mind her business because there can be anything between Husband and wife and its unto them to resolve it. Why is she always poking nose in their Personal Space? Guys be fair we all get annoyed on Anjali when she step in-between Arnav and Khushi's conversation. We all start screaming at Anjali for being too nosy. Don't you find Khushi to be Nosy. She deserve that guys. She can have all concerns for her sister but there is a limit.

Moreover Akash being angry on Khushi is really fair. She never respected him or trusted him in Arnav's kidnap episode. She should have seeked help from Akash atleast. Akash was absolutely right that if Payal  told the fact before hand that would a different scenario and If Khushi told about Arnav's Kidnap and that would be a different scenario and things wouldn't be this worse.

Lets take Garima and Bhuaji. Think from their point of view they adopted her and gave her everything they can in their possible means. She screwed up payal's wedding already ( though she is not the direct reason) And again on the day of payal's wedding she got married to the Guy in the same house and Shocked everyone. This again brought them the disrespect to their family and also that will affect payal's life to an extent. Manorama taunted them to the core. She didn't tell the reason to the sudden marriage. She again tried to keep everything with her and that caused the damage to her. Their reactions are absolutely correct. Everyone's parents react the same way. Comparatively they are good people they have taken care of Khushi well inspite of her being an orphan.

Coming to Arnav anyone in his position will think like him. She spoiled the show why should he believe her ( a strange girl). At that point he is absolutely right from his side. Though Arnav reacted bit too much in giving the footage to TV channels Khushi was also keep provoking him.  Action and reactions has happened.  After all this Khushi need not to work in ASR's office. She continued her Job for her own reasons to fulfill the needs of her Family. Its her choice to work in a place where she didn't get any respect. Its not ASR's choice or mistake. After having so much rift with her in the past what would be the normal reaction of anyone in ASR' position. Its again correct. Its absolutely none of her business to interfere in his personal life. She have no need to talk about Lavanya to his Family. She have no need to advise him that he should be like this or live his life this way. Thats absolutely too nosy and who she is to say that to him. Even payal her sister is saying her to mind her business then imagine ASR wont he be rude for that. She was always nosy in his affairs with Lavanya. In terms of his faith on God and sentiments.

Whatever Khushi did is for the happiness of the family still certain things are unacceptable. She should have discussed certain things with the elderly members of the family. She decided to fight the lonely battle though the intentions are good but thats the reason it fetched he such a disrespect in lots of areas. That day when she accused Shyam, Arnav trusted her else what would be the case. The family has to accept that as a fact just because Arnav trusted her. Anjali is not able to accept it because she don't know whom to trust her emotions are fair. For her Shyam is a good person and he is her husband. She shared only good moments with him. She has never doubted him. Definitely Khushi and Shyam are in the level playing ground as far as Anjali is concerned. Anjali is still in the mystery why Arnav and Khushi had a Sudden marriage. There are occasion's where Anjali was upset on Khushi.

Also Akash is right. Manorama is right. Nani also didn't trust it completely and she asked for the clarification. As viewers we know its Shyam but assume that we don't know that its Shyam.  What kind of feeling we will have? We will be posting 100's of article doubting more and more than any cast in the serial and we will try make a villain out of everyone. Don't forget that there were comments that Akash is the kidnapper and also Anjali is the reason behind the kidnap.

Mostly you can find her doing mistakes and seeking to forgive. See certain things will not change just by asking forgiveness. Like even after nani's warning she visited Anjali's room. Spoiling Arnav's Major show. Spoiling Lisa's Coat. Breaking ASR's Model for new project. Messing with His nainital trip. Forcing him to believe something he doesn't believe or do something which he don't want to. Getting his signature without his knowledge in any papers is wrong (thats betrayal). Completely unacceptable. she became the reason for such a deadly consequences in his life directly. That might be small for her but not the same to the other person. Preferences and priorities are different for individuals.

Lets take this marriage though the way the marriage happened is fine for arnav but its not the same to her. She felt that Arnav is disrespectful for the customs and traditions. Khushi valued it and its important to her but not the same. Like how Arnav believe and valued something else. People have their own choices. I am sure lots of people are asking for redemption track  bcoz you all don't want just a sorry. But what about Khushi she also did so much which are all irreparable. Hiding the facts lead to deadly consequences.

CV's are really good they never leave us in such deep dilemma and confusion they showed us all the evil activities of Shyam else What would be our reaction? Imagine if we know nothing like the family members and get surprised like this one day. I am sure we will show more reactions than this. We ask millions and millions of clarifications on this. 
Originally posted by Sheerinbanu

Moreover Akash being angry on Khushi is really fair. She never respected him or trusted him in Arnav's kidnap episode. She should have seeked help from Akash atleast.  

Mami knew Arnav was kidnapped.. Did she tell Akash..NO...so why isn't he angry with Mommy..?  Kushi thinks everybody is good and genuine as her..and that's her biggest fault... Are u seriously blaming Kushi for ruining Arnav's show and that Lisa's coat,Breaking the model crap...Have u been watching this serial from the beginning?
Edited by babes25 - 11 years ago
I really think that you should watch the show again from the start ! No comments !
Khushi is sometimes irritating when she thinks she can fix everything alone. But then that is her character flaw that the CVs have inserted.

But I don't agree with your post on things being Khushi's fault.
Yaar... You hav valid points, that many others like me feel 'absolutely right'.

Bt, forum isnt a safe place for this now. We all love a story, bt frm different angles. N i do love certain characters frm my perspective. I hav my own views regarding everything happening in d show. Bt, having said dat, i also knw that i'm not the one who created show... So for me, i wil move with the story, if i like it or just ignore the show.

Only bcoz there are some people who can keep posting n to an extent bully the cvs indirectly... There is no need that we should also say 'i so agree with you' n sign petitions.

Our views while watching the show is what counts n thats what matters to us. So... Though its irritating to see repetative posts 'scrutinizing cvs n acting like 'hear us or wil shoot u down' kind of posts... Lets ignore them n enjoy d show frm our perspective.

If possible, lets hav a gud laugh abt those topics n just enjoy d show.
Originally posted by babes25

Mami knew Arnav was kidnapped.. Did she tell Akash..NO...so why isn't he angry with Mommy..?  Kushi thinks everybody is good and genuine as her..and that's her biggest fault... Are u seriously blaming Kushi for ruining Arnav's show and that Lisa's coat,Breaking the model crap...Have u been watching this serial from the beginning?

Akash Asked that to mami. But mami replied that Khushi is the one who stopped her from telling that to the family in many circumstances. Come on I am watching serial form the begining. See dont be biased try to be fair. Everyone is right in their point of view thats the point I am trying to insist.
Originally posted by PlovesArshi

I really think that you should watch the show again from the start ! No comments !

Dont be biased try to see things from everyone's point of view. Rather than what is actually shown to us.
Originally posted by Sheerinbanu

Lots of people do get annoyed with the way  Khushi is being portrayed in certain circumstance though we like the character a lot. None of the characters in the show is  perfect. That imperfectness is keeping the show running. If everyone becomes perfect and everything becomes perfect then the Show ends.

Lets Star here'.  Akash and Payal are showing anger towards Khushi. Do you think this as a disrespect. Nope they are hinting her to mind her business because there can be anything between Husband and wife and its unto them to resolve it. Why is she always poking nose in their Personal Space? Guys be fair we all get annoyed on Anjali when she step in-between Arnav and Khushi's conversation. We all start screaming at Anjali for being too nosy. Don't you find Khushi to be Nosy. She deserve that guys. She can have all concerns for her sister but there is a limit.

Moreover Akash being angry on Khushi is really fair. She never respected him or trusted him in Arnav's kidnap episode. She should have seeked help from Akash atleast. Akash was absolutely right that if Payal  told the fact before hand that would a different scenario and If Khushi told about Arnav's Kidnap and that would be a different scenario and things wouldn't be this worse.

Lets take Garima and Bhuaji. Think from their point of view they adopted her and gave her everything they can in their possible means. She screwed up payal's wedding already ( though she is not the direct reason) And again on the day of payal's wedding she got married to the Guy in the same house and Shocked everyone. This again brought them the disrespect to their family and also that will affect payal's life to an extent. Manorama taunted them to the core. She didn't tell the reason to the sudden marriage. She again tried to keep everything with her and that caused the damage to her. Their reactions are absolutely correct. Everyone's parents react the same way. Comparatively they are good people they have taken care of Khushi well inspite of her being an orphan.

Coming to Arnav anyone in his position will think like him. She spoiled the show why should he believe her ( a strange girl). At that point he is absolutely right from his side. Though Arnav reacted bit too much in giving the footage to TV channels Khushi was also keep provoking him.  Action and reactions has happened.  After all this Khushi need not to work in ASR's office. She continued her Job for her own reasons to fulfill the needs of her Family. Its her choice to work in a place where she didn't get any respect. Its not ASR's choice or mistake. After having so much rift with her in the past what would be the normal reaction of anyone in ASR' position. Its again correct. Its absolutely none of her business to interfere in his personal life. She have no need to talk about Lavanya to his Family. She have no need to advise him that he should be like this or live his life this way. Thats absolutely too nosy and who she is to say that to him. Even payal her sister is saying her to mind her business then imagine ASR wont he be rude for that. She was always nosy in his affairs with Lavanya. In terms of his faith on God and sentiments.

Whatever Khushi did is for the happiness of the family still certain things are unacceptable. She should have discussed certain things with the elderly members of the family. She decided to fight the lonely battle though the intentions are good but thats the reason it fetched he such a disrespect in lots of areas. That day when she accused Shyam, Arnav trusted her else what would be the case. The family has to accept that as a fact just because Arnav trusted her. Anjali is not able to accept it because she don't know whom to trust her emotions are fair. For her Shyam is a good person and he is her husband. She shared only good moments with him. She has never doubted him. Definitely Khushi and Shyam are in the level playing ground as far as Anjali is concerned. Anjali is still in the mystery why Arnav and Khushi had a Sudden marriage. There are occasion's where Anjali was upset on Khushi.

Also Akash is right. Manorama is right. Nani also didn't trust it completely and she asked for the clarification. As viewers we know its Shyam but assume that we don't know that its Shyam.  What kind of feeling we will have? We will be posting 100's of article doubting more and more than any cast in the serial and we will try make a villain out of everyone. Don't forget that there were comments that Akash is the kidnapper and also Anjali is the reason behind the kidnap.

Mostly you can find her doing mistakes and seeking to forgive. See certain things will not change just by asking forgiveness. Like even after nani's warning she visited Anjali's room. Spoiling Arnav's Major show. Spoiling Lisa's Coat. Breaking ASR's Model for new project. Messing with His nainital trip. Forcing him to believe something he doesn't believe or do something which he don't want to. Getting his signature without his knowledge in any papers is wrong (thats betrayal). Completely unacceptable. she became the reason for such a deadly consequences in his life directly. That might be small for her but not the same to the other person. Preferences and priorities are different for individuals.

Lets take this marriage though the way the marriage happened is fine for arnav but its not the same to her. She felt that Arnav is disrespectful for the customs and traditions. Khushi valued it and its important to her but not the same. Like how Arnav believe and valued something else. People have their own choices. I am sure lots of people are asking for redemption track  bcoz you all don't want just a sorry. But what about Khushi she also did so much which are all irreparable. Hiding the facts lead to deadly consequences.

CV's are really good they never leave us in such deep dilemma and confusion they showed us all the evil activities of Shyam else What would be our reaction? Imagine if we know nothing like the family members and get surprised like this one day. I am sure we will show more reactions than this. We ask millions and millions of clarifications on this. 

Just one thing I would like to say, it is not the right place to put up ur thought. Though I personally agree with u by more than 100% if possible but I m sure that is not the case with most of the forum!! I guess u would be able to make that out soon enough😉
Originally posted by cutebarun

Yaar... You hav valid points, that many others like me feel 'absolutely right'.

Bt, forum isnt a safe place for this now. We all love a story, bt frm different angles. N i do love certain characters frm my perspective. I hav my own views regarding everything happening in d show. Bt, having said dat, i also knw that i'm not the one who created show... So for me, i wil move with the story, if i like it or just ignore the show.

Only bcoz there are some people who can keep posting n to an extent bully the cvs indirectly... There is no need that we should also say 'i so agree with you' n sign petitions.

Our views while watching the show is what counts n thats what matters to us. So... Though its irritating to see repetative posts 'scrutinizing cvs n acting like 'hear us or wil shoot u down' kind of posts... Lets ignore them n enjoy d show frm our perspective.

If possible, lets hav a gud laugh abt those topics n just enjoy d show.

Well said bitiya !