Thankfully intention has been stated

zandu37 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yesterday Mohan mentioned to Megha that he wanted to tell her something very important before marriage and that it was something very different and possibly of a worse nature than all the things that he had ever done for her. He also said that the matter was so serious that he was not sure how she would react. And hearing all this Megha certainly had an alarmed look on her face. THANK GOD FOR THIS SEQUENCE AS LATER THIS COULD BE A SAVIOUR FOR MOHAN !

The rest is clear - lots of folks on the forum have guessed that probably Mohan does not get to finish this conversation with Megha (Indu's phone comes, Guru returns or some other impediment is thrown in). Which is why Megha is still shown happy at her Sangeet. And of course, the bomb would explode thereafter - whether it is before the marriage or after the marriage is immaterial but the fact remains that Megha will certainly move away from Mohan for some time after she gets to know.

However it is destined that there would be an eventual rapprochement between MM after a process of pain, heart ache and forgiveness. So even if Mohan is unable to tell Megha about MR right now and Sapna, Indu or Renu do it first, she may still be able to forgive Mohan at a later stage because in yesterday's sequence he had displayed all the intentions of sharing the MR episode with her. I think Megha will remember this and this might help her forgive Mohan over time. Hence I felt that the statement of intention in yesterday's episode was an important aspect.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kiyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I want him to tell her the truth b4 marriage!
1973anu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As per previous experiences, Megha conveniently forgets whatever should be remembered .
misty85 thumbnail
It's good but I wish he tells her soon.. par mujhe pata hai aisa nahi hoga... because then megha won't marry him...
knraji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I wish Mohan reveals the truth before marriage, no matter what the consequences are...fingers crossed😊
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I was thinking ki..mohan will say  any random statement to megha...donno y..i don't think he has started ridz topic...other big reason is we all expected that  mohan will tell d truth to papaji n all..but he told them about his parents...n I think..dis will disclosed after sangeeth..ceremony...😕 Edited by chweetu - 11 years ago
Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
😍Megha maaf kar degi yaar..kin halaaton mein mahaan bana tha yeh sochkar..aur Kunal itna pyaara hai.. ek smile dega usko lift kar lega in his arms..bus woh toh marr hi jaayegi😆  Yeh Kunal real life mein bhi itna romanitic ..I dont know why rangmunch people are not uploading the vid of that interview😍
crazy87 thumbnail
I think the directors have made us look like he is going to reveal the truth regarding his marriage but I think it's just a trick and actually he will say something else may be something funny...As they showed it during his talk with FIL...OR as many are predicting that something will prevent Mohan from telling the truth...But I have a strong impulse that my first thought will be true...
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Serials me yeh sab yaad nahi rakthe😆. Even if Mohan had continuous sad face through out the ceremonies and tries to say something to megha, when the truth will blurt out, in all the soaps they react like they never got any indication. Thats the usual serial norm. Lets see what happens here. 

crazy87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

Serials me yeh sab yaad nahi rakthe😆. Even if Mohan had continuous sad face through out the ceremonies and tries to say something to megha, when the truth will blurt out, in all the soaps they react like they never got any indication. Thats the usual serial norm. Lets see what happens here. 

Totally agree with you...In most of the Indian tellies when the truth is revealed no one remembers when one tried to say something to him/her and at that that time there is only one thing happens i.e. Blaming,insulting,crying scenes and nothing else...