India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Thankfully intention has been stated

zandu37 Senior Member
zandu37
zandu37

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Yesterday Mohan mentioned to Megha that he wanted to tell her something very important before marriage and that it was something very different and possibly of a worse nature than all the things that he had ever done for her. He also said that the matter was so serious that he was not sure how she would react. And hearing all this Megha certainly had an alarmed look on her face. THANK GOD FOR THIS SEQUENCE AS LATER THIS COULD BE A SAVIOUR FOR MOHAN !

The rest is clear - lots of folks on the forum have guessed that probably Mohan does not get to finish this conversation with Megha (Indu's phone comes, Guru returns or some other impediment is thrown in). Which is why Megha is still shown happy at her Sangeet. And of course, the bomb would explode thereafter - whether it is before the marriage or after the marriage is immaterial but the fact remains that Megha will certainly move away from Mohan for some time after she gets to know.

However it is destined that there would be an eventual rapprochement between MM after a process of pain, heart ache and forgiveness. So even if Mohan is unable to tell Megha about MR right now and Sapna, Indu or Renu do it first, she may still be able to forgive Mohan at a later stage because in yesterday's sequence he had displayed all the intentions of sharing the MR episode with her. I think Megha will remember this and this might help her forgive Mohan over time. Hence I felt that the statement of intention in yesterday's episode was an important aspect.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

bspprtashoo_buttcrazy87amrutha26Dee_76blmadhuriswavai2kkkap00r1973anuknrajisitammaLekz-Deb-NeelimaSJbsingapuryJay_taporiSwastikAshNichweetu_SilentSoul_misty85

Kiyaa Groupbie
Kiyaa
Kiyaa

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
I want him to tell her the truth b4 marriage!
1973anu Goldie
1973anu
1973anu

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
As per previous experiences, Megha conveniently forgets whatever should be remembered .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dika2eve

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
It's good but I wish he tells her soon.. par mujhe pata hai aisa nahi hoga... because then megha won't marry him...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76swavai2-Deb-

knraji IF-Dazzler
knraji
knraji

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
I wish Mohan reveals the truth before marriage, no matter what the consequences are...fingers crossedSmile
chweetu IF-Sizzlerz
chweetu
chweetu

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
I was thinking ki..mohan will say  any random statement to megha...donno y..i don't think he has started ridz topic...other big reason is we all expected that  mohan will tell d truth to papaji n all..but he told them about his parents...n I think..dis will disclosed after sangeeth..ceremony...Confused

Edited by chweetu - 19 July 2012 at 3:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy87Jay_tapori

Jay_tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Jay_tapori
Jay_tapori

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Day DreamingMegha maaf kar degi yaar..kin halaaton mein mahaan bana tha yeh sochkar..aur Kunal itna pyaara hai.. ek smile dega usko lift kar lega in his arms..bus woh toh marr hi jaayegiLOL  Yeh Kunal real life mein bhi itna romanitic ..I dont know why rangmunch people are not uploading the vid of that interviewDay Dreaming
crazy87 Senior Member
crazy87
crazy87

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
I think the directors have made us look like he is going to reveal the truth regarding his marriage but I think it's just a trick and actually he will say something else may be something funny...As they showed it during his talk with FIL...OR as many are predicting that something will prevent Mohan from telling the truth...But I have a strong impulse that my first thought will be true...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index