Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Could be my last thread on this forum... (Page 3)

Ardour. Goldie
Ardour.
Ardour.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Meera di, plz don't do this to us. Phew, I m a bit relieved now dat atleast u wud b commenting.
Agreed to each n every bit.
SwaRon- Wheres the intensity gone man??? All we get is a sheer overdose of Miss Taani's nautankis. Abruptly, a girl wid shrewd stalkerish ambitions seems to be Palki's favourite.
And to double up our miseries, theres an antagonist whose intentions are as clear as mist. With rey being transformed into a perv, Sharon getting evilly butchered by the CVs nd our majnu being metamorphosed into an overprotective brother, all Im left wid is *sighs*.
Kriyaansh were a big hit bcoz dey had d *megical chemistry* of ArSha. Their story was simple yet beautifully enacted. I really miss Shakti's eyes.
A relationship which portrayed a realistic tale, a relationship which was a pefect amalgam of understanding n camaraderie has been compromised just to satisfy some desperate Taani lovers. 
This woman, I swear, is truly intolerable.

@Shishir- Tani. Personally i think Tani has left Bella far behind in the race of the most whiniest character ever .
I agree 110%wid this line.

@Meow- You said it all sis. Kabhi mere posts par bhi comment kar diya kar yaar.

@meera di- Tussi ja rahe ho, tussi na jao na pleejCry

Edited by nikita_arsha - 19 July 2012 at 6:01am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meeryymaraudercrazysky

MirageSwaron IF-Dazzler
MirageSwaron
MirageSwaron

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

Meera tum thread ki baat kar rahi ho , mujhe to ab comment karne ka hi man nahi karta . What to say about the D3's current state which is not already said in last 5-6 days  

Ditto sentiments...aur kya bolun...thread banane ke din waise bhi history ho gaye hain...U r not alone Meera thatz all to say 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meeryySnoweymaraudercrazysky

crazysky IF-Sizzlerz
crazysky
crazysky

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
unresed on pg 1
meeryy Goldie
meeryy
meeryy

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
@Niki : aww main nahi jaa rahi re, but its just that making new threads for this dragfest seems like such a waste. Bas hum fans ke complaints hi hote hain new threads, and TaRey fans ke "oohs n aahs"...
Besides these, there is nothing much to really discuss about the show as such. But tum log ho na, isliye I am still sticking around in the forum Smile

@Shishir: Oh I SWARE! I have found Bella to be this new-age damsel-in-distress for good...too screechy for my liking. But Taani ke samne, Bella comes across as quite sassy n opinionated. So just imagine! lol
And ye Rey toh officially Edward Cullen, and Swayam Jacob Black [minus the khoon ka rishta rishta] bane huye hain.
Sharon gets almost no footage infront of Taani and her aansoos.

@Meera: ...believe me ya, that's the only solace. That we are not alone. lol Clown Damn what happened to our D3? The only show which had so much colour...and now its become "Techniclour me Taani ki Kahani"... Angry

Edited by meery. - 19 July 2012 at 6:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ardour.marauder

misha24 Senior Member
misha24
misha24

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Cvs don't bother about swaron fans... they r just want to show their favourite taani. Toh dikhate rahe taani ko hi...
I quit d3 fr sure... i think there is no use of watching d3 now... total crap... full episodes r of taani/taarey...
Seriously i m missing old d3 so much...
swayam the majnu
sharon the diva

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meeryy

meeryy Goldie
meeryy
meeryy

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazysky

now taani...urgh!! what to say..initially the d3 actors all lacked in acting but within one week they were able to grasp their role..n they seemed so natural...

donot know vrinda how much time u'll take..??.d3 will end then?? or wen it will have its 7th -8th series...?? n " taani " character what to say cvs are at fault ..jab tak sab taani character ko accept karenge tab d3 ka last epi hoga n on its 1000th anniversary we wud tell our grandchildren that there used to be a dance fiction youth show which was good at initially but was ruined by cvs after kria's exit...ROFL

Hahahahahhahahhahha LOL
Omg I loved this portion of your comment especially!!! Totally agree with the rest as well. The gang had picked up very quick, and I do agree TanHa and Kunwar were slightly raw when they had begun. But Shakti was surprisingly very smooth right from day 1. 
But Taani has all the advantages...She has the unconditional support from CV's! She can take decades to start "acting"...but tabtak D3 ka "the end" phase bhi aa jayega. lol
Waise bhi mujhe ab koi hopes nahi hain.
Taani screen par Rey ke saath ati h...toh lagta hai Rey itne intensity ke saath ke dead log ko ya deewar ko dekh raha hai/baat kar raha hai Embarrassed

Edited by meery. - 19 July 2012 at 6:48am
crazysky IF-Sizzlerz
crazysky
crazysky

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meery.

Originally posted by crazysky

now taani...urgh!! what to say..initially the d3 actors all lacked in acting but within one week they were able to grasp their role..n they seemed so natural...

donot know vrinda how much time u'll take..??.d3 will end then?? or wen it will have its 7th -8th series...?? n " taani " character what to say cvs are at fault ..jab tak sab taani character ko accept karenge tab d3 ka last epi hoga n on its 1000th anniversary we wud tell our grandchildren that there used to be a dance fiction youth show which was good at initially but was ruined by cvs after kria's exit...ROFL

Hahahahahhahahhahha LOL
Omg I loved this portion of your comment especially!!! Totally agree with the rest as well. The gang had picked up very quick, and I do agree TanHa and Kunwar were slightly raw when they had begun. But Shakti was surprisingly very smooth right from day 1. 
But Taani has all the advantages...She has the unconditional support from CV's! She can take decades to start "acting"...but tabtak D3 ka "the end" phase bhi aa jayega. lol
Waise bhi mujhe ab koi hopes nahi hain.
Taani screen par Rey ke saath ati h...toh lagta hai Rey itne intensity ke saath ke dead log ko ya deewar ko dekh raha hai/baat kar raha hai Embarrassed
rey has better chemistry with staircase n empty FE...he has even best chem with tambi..he has best chem with kria's mask n scarf...even he has best chem with vpROFL he has best chem with the wind which blows around his hairDay Dreaming  but unfortunately not with that "lady frog"

Edited by crazysky - 19 July 2012 at 7:06am

meeryy

Lovenarbhi IF-Sizzlerz
Lovenarbhi
Lovenarbhi

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Meera plz maat jao plz. Actually, i feel whatever we do we are not going to get what we want. Palki maam will and always sideline swaron and others for TAani, dont you remember her interveiw for rangmanch tv, she said that she prefer taani's character over kriyas, and she wants everyone to like tanni with all her "good" qualities. That is a  challange. She also said if sharon a negative character can become the heroine then def taani can also be a heroine. So obviously she will want to focus more on Tarey. For once didnt she that this track could have been better if she had given a little thought on it. Let it be but dont go from the forum.

SukanyaSmile

Edited by Suku_SwaRon - 19 July 2012 at 7:10am

meeryy

Go to top