Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Could be my last thread on this forum... (Page 2)

meeryy Goldie
meeryy
meeryy

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
@Meow: Exactly! You have written a sequel to this post...ad I so want the creatives to read this. Things are beyond repair though. Abhi agar Taani ko change karna bhi chahe toh it won't look convincing...only forced. Besides, this girl cannot emote at all! Especially since there is Rey to match up with. Kunwar emotes so well.
But Palki ko kya fark parhta hai...after all, Taani is the new "trendsetter" for the youth! "Dare to fall in love" and all...@#@%#%

@Sur: Lol nahi re, maine kaha last thread...last post nahi. I'll be commenting and all. But thread ab kya banau? D3 dekhna hi chorh diya h Broken Heart

@Sadiya, rcb, Angel: Ruined for sure re. KriSha angle ho, SwaRon ho, KR ho...and ab shayad ReYam bhi... damn that'll be the last nail in the coffin. Lot of SwaRon fans have semi-quit.
But toh kya hua...TaRey fans hain na? Unhi ka toh chalta hai yahan.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sreya19royArdour.MirageSwaronSnigs.

Snigs. IF-Sizzlerz
Snigs.
Snigs.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by khanrocks

and why do they keep using kriyaansh bg in the promos that used on kriyaansh dont use it on the promos like swaron who have their own bg

Exactly, this only makes the quite KR fans to revolt against and not in favour too...

These ppl will never understand or to say will never try to understand.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meeryy

surbhimathur IF-Rockerz
surbhimathur
surbhimathur

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meery.

@Sur: Lol nahi re, maine kaha last thread...last post nahi. I'll be commenting and all. But thread ab kya banau? D3 dekhna hi chorh diya h Broken Heart

Phewwshh i am relieved!! Big smile
waise dude tune kal ka epi dkha? 
wen rey banged his fist on d wall..nd taani ws luking him lyk ShockedShockedShocked
bwahahahahaha her eyess!!!!!!!!
hahahahahaha...it ws disastrous!!!!
gawdd save us from d torture!!!!

Edited by surbhimathur - 19 July 2012 at 3:34am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sreya19roymeeryySnigs.

Snigs. IF-Sizzlerz
Snigs.
Snigs.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged

@Meow: Exactly! You have written a sequel to this post...ad I so want the creatives to read this. Things are beyond repair though. Abhi agar Taani ko change karna bhi chahe toh it won't look convincing...only forced. Besides, this girl cannot emote at all! Especially since there is Rey to match up with. Kunwar emotes so well.
But Palki ko kya fark parhta hai...after all, Taani is the new "trendsetter" for the youth! "Dare to fall in love" and all...@#@%#%

Taani dont even talk about her...she knows neither dance nor has self confidence to do anything on her own...she knows only one thing...cry n cry!! Palki has so many glycerine bottles in store I guess...LOLLOLbut as mentioned by Amy in another post...Taani cried in yesterday's epi also it seems but tears didnt come, maybe this time the bottles completedROFLROFL. Rey and Taani goes for me under the category, Taani as a sister and Rey as an overprotective brother...I can never imagine them to be in a relationship other than bro-sis. I prefer Shivam n Taani over all. D3 can never be the same as it was. It lost all the charm after Shakti's exit. At first, when I watched the show after she left, I felt as the passion of dance was completely off but for now I never can see the elements if D3 it once had and Palki shud really learn a lesson from atleast dis show.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sreya19royArdour.meeryyTanuka_TanHa

meeryy Goldie
meeryy
meeryy

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
@Sur: Exactly!!! Hahahahahahhahhahhaha...even a log of wood would emote better than her!
And kya protection de raha hai yaar Rey usey? Kab hua ye pyaar shyaar?
Its all BS!
surbhimathur IF-Rockerz
surbhimathur
surbhimathur

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged

@Sur: Exactly!!! Hahahahahahhahhahhaha...even a log of wood would emote better than her!
And kya protection de raha hai yaar Rey usey? Kab hua ye pyaar shyaar?
Its all BS!

sachch mei yaar!!
jab wo scene aaya i stared taani!!
and i tried to do d same thing wid my eyes..so dey wud luk bigg...bt i failed!!!
Respect taani!! respect for dis bro!! u rawkkk!!! Dead

mjhe toh lgta h thode dino mei rey uske liye ek bullet-proof jacket khareed layega
 Angry
aur bolega.."isse pehenlo meri behna..kya pta kab snowfall ho jaaye!!!!!!"AngryAngry

meeryy

CrazyGirl.21 IF-Stunnerz
CrazyGirl.21
CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Meera Di i cnt say anything.. I agree with each n every point of yours...!!!! kuch kahungi toh purani memories firse yaad ayengi and i ll be too pissed off... i guess that was the best decision i ever took to quit D3... and mostly i avoid topics which say dat the epi was disappointing coz i noe dat i dnt wanna noe wats happening in D3..the reason i hav quit the show..jis show ko fans or couples ki kadar krni nhi ati uss show ki koi kadar nhi krega !!!! i miss KR lyk hell and SS hote hue bhi nhi he and so i quit...i really miss the old D3..

meeryy

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Meera tum thread ki baat kar rahi ho , mujhe to ab comment karne ka hi man nahi karta . What to say about the D3's current state which is not already said in last 5-6 days but still creatives team ke kaan mein joo nahi rengta and they keep on giving us the dose after dose of creativity ki misal - Tani. Personally i think Tani has left Bella far behind in the race of the most whiniest characteer ever

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ramya26Ardour.meeryyMirageSwaronSawyer_TomSnoweyCrazyGirl.21

Go to top