India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Is this really our IPK forum???

.Frozen. IF-Rockerz
.Frozen.
.Frozen.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
AM SERIOUSLY HAVING A DOUBT IS THIS REALLY OUR FORUM...BECAUSE EVERY NOW AND THEN I JUST FIND NEGATIVE POSTS, I DON'T REALLY FIND ANY POSITIVE POSTS AT ALL..! 

GUYS GROW AND STOP EXPECTING THE THING TO GO YOUR WAY BECAUSE IF IT HAPPENS THE WAY WE WANT,THEN THE SHOW WILL BE NO WERE. THE CV'S ARE TRYING THERE BEST TO GIVE US WANT WE WANTED FOR A YEAR AND WHEN WE ARE GETTING IT( ARHI TOGETHER) WE ARE COMPLAINING  ABOUT ARNAV  CHARACTER NOW. 

FIRST WE WANTED A REDEMPTION TRACK, THEN WE WANT ARHI ROMANCE OR WANT ANJALI TO BE LIKE THE WAY SHE WAS...THIS IS ALL NOT POSSIBLE SO SOON..WE NEED TO WAIT  UN TILL IT HAPPENS. 

THERE ARE MANY MORE THINGS TO HAPPENS. MANY MORE TWIST AND TURNS TO HAPPEN AND NOT FORGET ABOUT THE PAST OF ARNAV WHICH  STATES KHUSHI THE REASON FOR IT.  AND NOW IT SELF FOR ANJALI BEING THIS WAY THE FORUM IS FULL NEGATIVITY DON'T KNOW WANT WILL HAPPEN LATER TO OUR FORUM. 

FIRSTLY WE SHOULD STOP MAKING NEGATIVE POSTS, WE MUST MAKE POSITIVE POST TO CLEAR ALL THE NEGATIVITY...I CREATED ONE!  THE REMAINING IS UPTO TO YOU PEOPLE...!!
IF YOU GUYS AGREE THEN HIT THE LIKE BUTTON.

EVEN AFTER A YEAR OUR SHOW IS THE BEST AND THAT'S THE BEST THING...WE SHOULD REALLY BE GLAD OF IT AND RESPECT THE CV'S  AND WHOLE TEAM OF IPKKND! 

NO OFFENCE ...MY POV!

Edited by shirley_sarun - 22 July 2012 at 11:18am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vithitajhasita1150pasbaruninnocentgreenEdella17-MariaMars-

Edella17 IF-Rockerz
Edella17
Edella17

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
I am having the same doubt Shocked Since Feb and Arshi's marriage track..This forum has really evolved...Some in good aspects and some in bad...Guess we just have to accept it like the storyline...Been keeping off the forum for the past fews days to avoid the negativity Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pasbarun.Frozen.

vithitajha Newbie
vithitajha
vithitajha

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
we cannot expect everyone's behavior as our wish ...they will have their attitude according to situation and no one can be satisfied and happy in all circumstances  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Frozen.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top