Dear Forum Members - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Much needed post and I agree that everyone has a right to freedom if speech but I also agree with Ami that the speech should be used in an appropriate manner.

I would like to also add that just because we have freedom of speech, we don't use abusive words whilst on road to other people, are we? We talk in an respectful manner so same goes for IF instead of bashing any person or characters we must use out English language in an appropriate way

Thank you
great post... thanx for sharing...
Dear All,

I have one more point to say! 

Many times, threads open for a discussion turn out to discuss/bash/overreact and deviate from the topic! 

I wish such a thing won't happen here again...! when a topic maker create a thread, its meant to discuss around the topic! we can go for and against points discussed!

Always we gotta remember that "Even waste arranged decently is appreciable than a messy necessary set!" Meaning: ur words matters! Even if u have some point contradicting to someone's POV, while u present it neatly, it sounds pleasant! and the discussion go on smoothly!

And i really wish we try to avoid messages like "get well soon" etc. 

Please take things lightly! and Hit REPORT button when ever you feel like! and lets hope the who ever moderating our forum is around! 
Dear All,

Since the thread is related to a common issue! 

I'm posting the link to breezy/J Di's post in Suggestions section! 
Titled "dear dt please assign a mod for dabh"

Please comment and lend your support! 

Thank you!