Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Mahi122

I so agree with you I man - I think DB could have and can still end her own agony...she wasted the Rangmunch interview - should have said that relax guyz am not the main lead...I know Sanaya is the main lead, we are friends and am kool with that and you will see loads of ArHi...

Instead we got all that talk of 'see it from every member's perspective, everyone's story, and how she said kushi in the end (๐Ÿคข)...I mean she poked a sleeping lion...she can however still come forward and say I know I am not the lead actress and and am kool with it...

and she is rallying all character actors of the team with her...not kool man...not kool...๐Ÿคข...hope DB gives up dreams of convincing us and understands for once and all  that audience will never accept did ki saut...

yaar I dunno about the interview...wen I logged I came to know about this DKS thing...still dunno wat she said in that interview...can you plz elaborate!๐Ÿ˜Š
fascination thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Ok I am not getting Deepali, we always support IPK, whY everyone on the set is overreacting ????
Yes for us SaRun and ArShi are the best, but this is not supposed to be a problem...
Acnavneil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 8888

mamaji meditating in himalayas ๐Ÿ˜†attaining enlightenment ๐Ÿ˜†

haaa
cant able  to stop laughng...๐Ÿ˜†
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
jane_krittzz... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
TFS
Meditating in himalayas... Funny
afsuu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
what the  ... dil jee  akshay deepli  what they r doing  telling us love usss also n our chracter    instead  of sarun 
weee love n careee alll of them including mama ji hp  alll   but why they r complaining usss  thrugh tweeter n conference 
we alll have special  bond with sarun  more than 1 yrsss  we live in sarun world s deep emotional attachement with them howww it vanish by sm1 blaming 

we r not selfish 
we care n love deepali  an jali akshay   alll ipk teammm ๐Ÿ‘

BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: afsuu

what the  ... dil jee  akshay deepli  what they r doing  telling us love usss also n our chracter    instead  of sarun 

weee love n careee alll of them including mama ji hp  alll   but why they r complaining usss  thrugh tweeter n conference 
we alll have special  bond with sarun  more than 1 yrsss  we live in sarun world s deep emotional attachement with them howww it vanish by sm1 blaming 

we r not selfish 
we care n love deepali  an jali akshay   alll ipk teammm ๐Ÿ‘

not complaining dear its just that for people who are sending hate mails to Dolly a.k.a Daljeet !!! we love the whole team i know ๐Ÿ˜Š

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Karan sleeping
Too cute ๐Ÿ˜