India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

archana manav biological kids r villain

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
i expected CV will show soham kidnap manav and archana will go there and they find  its soham and there will b confrontation but bullshit CV planning different thingDeadDeadDeadi dont get why archana manav's biological kids need to fall in love with ARVI?DeadDeadsometimes ovi in arjun love now soham in purvi's love-its totally disgustingAngrylets archana manav handle and solve their problem with kids and ARVI in their own track.why CV trying to make archana manav all kids becoming villain of the showDeadand want to show others very positive,honest and pyar ki kaabilShocked

Edited by poas - 19 July 2012 at 2:25am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha23Anijoycevijaya13KatRulz1sanghamitraButifuleyesriniiiiTunasnahGuggu_MintyAshlaikaGur.N.coolTanyaz

rash2222 IF-Rockerz
rash2222
rash2222

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
why do you trust that article on first place ... vishnu plans to kidnap manav not ovi on first place ... second why will manav call purvi for the celebration and obviously gang members will kidnap one who are present at the celebration right not the ones who are not present ... so wait for how story unfolds

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoycevijaya13jdronamrajuTanyaz

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rash2222

why do you trust that article on first place ... vishnu plans to kidnap manav not ovi on first place ... second why will manav call purvi for the celebration and obviously gang members will kidnap one who are present at the celebration right not the ones who are not present ... so wait for how story unfolds
rashi CV just trying to turn soham,ovi villain and others hero .u will arjun will save purvi and will b treated as hero and soham will b bashed like ovi

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoycevijaya13ramki11sanghamitraTunasnahTanyaz

LoveTVShows IF-Dazzler
LoveTVShows
LoveTVShows

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
I wanted and I still want Vishnu to kidnap Manav not Purvi but CVs hameesha ulta karte hai, agar hum kahe ke din toh woh kahe shyam. agar hum kahe south toh woh kahe north .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoycevijaya13ramki1pn_921sanghamitrasushkita10Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
I used to watch this show for Maanv and Archana but now I feel that this show is a different show than the one I used to think was Pavitra Rishta ...
Only the name is the same ...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

bunty5desigirl1Anijoycevijaya13ramki1Butifuleyes1sanghamitraLoveTVShowssushkita10Guggu_MintyRach.

Rach. IF-Rockerz
Rach.
Rach.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
I know Tanya ! I dont like the way they're recreating ArMan through ArVi. Being a staunch supporter of ArVi and considering its the next gen, I expected some new gen style romance Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

1sanghamitraFireLordPhoenixAshlaikaTanyaz

nalonynnej IF-Rockerz
nalonynnej
nalonynnej

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged

Really wish Soham kidnapped Manav instead. He would gotten closer to his son. Instead, he gets Purvi. These Bihari gangsters must be really dumb if they can't discern between Purvi's and Ovi's appearance!

I've read articles before that say Soham will try to seperate Arvi. I don't know any other motive he would have to do this aside from the fact that he would've fallen in love with Purvi. And that is just outright disgusting.Dead CVs have done a lot of bad things, but a brother developing romantic feelings for his sister?  Mana ki Purvi Archana ki biological beti nahin hain, but by relation, Soham and Purvi are brother and sister. Yuck! Angry

Ekta is way too caught up with the release of her ghatia Kya Super Cool Hain Hum. Isn't it ironic she's promoting a mature film like that on Pavitra Rishta? LOL She and her writers are totally neglecting the plot and they have all seem to have lost their moral compass. Confused  

This whole track is not appeasing to Arman and/or Arvi fans. Why are the CVs torturing us with this, for a lack of more decent words, dumb stuff? Confused

Edited by nalonynnej - 19 July 2012 at 2:58am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoycevijaya13fardeenaavaButifuleyesAshlaikasushkita10Rach.Tanyaz

Rach. IF-Rockerz
Rach.
Rach.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
OMG is it mentioned that Sohan will end up kidnapping Purvi and like Imran in Kidnap, he'll end up falling for her ? 

Yuck ! In that case it really makes no sense. Because if Purvi calls Sachin ' dada ' I really dont understand how Archana's biological child will end up falling for her adopted daughter ? 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoyceramki1AshlaikanalonynnejFireLordPhoenixTanyaz

Go to top